Hitch
Basic principles: 基本原则
No woman wakes up saying: "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today." 没有女人醒来,说:希望今天不会有帅哥追我
Now, she might say, "This is a really bad time for me." 她可能会说:现在时机可能不对
Or something like, "I just need some space." 或是这句,我需要一点空间
Or my personal favorite: 或我最喜欢的
"I'm really into my career right now." 我正在全心发展事业
You believe that? Neither does she. 你相信吗,她也不信
You know why? Because she's lying to you, that's why. 知道原因吗?她在骗你
You understand me? Lying. 听懂了吗,骗你的
It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space. 时机并没有不对,她也不需要空间
She may be into her& 她也许专业事业
but what she's really saying is,
vaguely"Get away from me now." 但她其实是说|:给我
Or possibly, "Try harder, stupid." 或者再努力点,笨蛋
Well, which one is it? 到底是什么意思呢
60% of all human communication is nonverbal. 人们勾通有六成不是靠说话
Body language. 身体语言
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论