常用服务用语一百句
电话日常用语
1. Hellothis is Wang Tao of Sunny Service. May I speak to Mr. Lee, please?
你好,我是阳光服务的张涛。我可以和李先生通话吗?
2. May I ask who's calling, please? 请问你是哪位?
May I have your name, please? 请问你贵姓?
3. Good morning, this is Wang Tao. Is Mr. Lee in?
早上好,我是王涛,李先生在吗?
4. Just a moment, please. 请稍等一会。
Hold on for a moment please. 请稍等,不要挂线
5. May I speak to Mr. Wang? May I ask who's calling?
请王先生听电话好吗?请问您是哪位?
6. I'll see if he's in.  I'm sorry, he is not in.
我去看看他在不在。对不起,他不在。
7. Would you call again later? Thank you for calling.
请等一下再打好吗?谢谢你给我打来电话。
8. May I speak to Mr. Wang, please? Speaking. 请王先生,好吗?我就是。
Hold onplease. I'll get him for you. 请稍等,我帮你叫他。
9. Sorry, he's not here right now. He's on the other line.
对不起,他不在。他在接另一个电话。
10. Could you put me through to Extension 8891, please? 请帮我转8891分机。
I’ll put you through. 我帮你接。
11. I'm sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold the line and I will transfer you to the General Manager’s Office.
对不起,您的分机号没有拨对,请稍候,我把这个电话转到总经理办公室。
12. I’m sorry, but this is the number I was asked to ring.
对不起,但我被告知的就是这个号码呀。
13. I'll call back later. service fault我等会儿再打。
I'll call back in ten minutes. 我过10分钟再打。
When's a good time to call?什么时候打来最合适?
14. Do you happen to know when he'll be back? 你知道他什么时候回来吗?
He'll be back in twenty minutes.  20分钟后会来。
He won't be back until next Tuesday. 他下星期二才回来。
15. Would you like to leave message? 你要留言/留话吗?
Can I take a message for her? 要我转告吗?
16. May I know what it's about? Please tell him that I called.
请问是什么事?请告诉他我给他打过电话。
17. Just a minute. I'll get a pen. Go ahead.
请稍等,我拿支笔。请讲吧。
18. I can't follow you. Could you speak slowly please?
我听不懂,你能说慢点吗?
19. I called you, but the phone went dead.
我打电话给你,但电话打不通。
20. Could I have the number, please? Have you got a mobile phone?
你的号码是多少?你有手机吗?
21. How do you spell your name?
你的名字怎么拼写?
22. I beg your pardon? Could you please repeat that?
抱歉,能重复一下吗?
23. Have you got it? Would you like me to read it back to you?
你记下了吗?要不要我读回给你听?
24. What’s your present address? 你目前的住址是哪里?
I live at 45 Beijing Road, Guangzhou.广州市北京路45号。
25. I'm phoning to ask if you're free on Sunday.
我打电话想问星期天你是否有空?
客户交流用语
26. Please let me help you. Do you speak Chinese?
请让我来帮您。您会说中文吗?
27. This is my business card. 这是我的名片。
You're very welcome. 不用谢。
28. This way, please. 请这边走。
Please take a seat.请坐。
29. Please fill out this form. 请填写这份表格。
30. How much is it? Its twenty dollars. 这个多少钱?20美金。
31. This is Mr. Qian, supervisor of the Customer Service Department.
这是钱先生,客户服务部主管。
32. See you again. Take care. 后会有期。保重。
33. Time is up. It takes some time. 时间到了。这需要一些时间。
34. It's expected to be finished within one week. 预计一周内完成。
Please allow us another three days. 再宽限三天吧。
35. How long will it take? The sooner, the better.需要多久?越早越好。
36. Could you tell me the way to the Royal Cinema?
你能告诉我到皇家影院的路吗?
37. Is it far to walk? Go straight ahead.  It's over there.
走过去远吗?一直走。就在那里。
38. Would you mind I make a suggestion? 你介意我提个建议吗?
39. That's good to hear.  I'm so happy for you.真是好消息。我真为你高兴。
40. How do you use this? 这个东西怎么用啊?
41. I'm sorry I can't make it in today.对不起,我今天不能来了。
42. Excuse me, is this seat taken? 对不起,这个座有人吗?
43. Aren't you forgetting something? I don't think so.
你没有忘记什么东西吧?我想没有。
44. Hurry up, or you'll be late for work .If you don't hurry up, we'll be late.
快点,不然你上班迟到了。你再不快点,我们就迟到了。
45. Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.离开时别忘了关门。
46. I'll get you a cup of tea.我给你倒杯茶。
47. How did it go? There was a traffic jam. I overworked.
还顺利吗?堵车了。我加班了。
48. Are you going out? 你要出门吗?
49. Please line up. Don't jump the line.请排队。不要插队。
50. Do you understand? 你懂了吗?
Yes I understand. 我懂了。
Do you know what I mean?你明白我的意思吗?
Is that clear?清楚了吗?
51. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
That's hard to say. 这很难说。
It's can't be otherwise. 一定是这样。
I really couldn't say.我说不准。
52. NoI don't think so. 不,我想不是这样的。
I think so, too. No objection。我也是这样想的。没意见。
53. Are you all right/Are you okay?你没事/还好吧?你没事吧?
Come onThat's all right. 好了,没关系的。
54. I'm sorry to hear that.  What's going on?  听到这我非常抱歉/难过。怎么回事?
55. Would like something to drink? 要喝点什么吗?
56. What's wrong with you? You look worried.你怎么了?你看起来很着急。
57. Any more questionI think it's all right.
还有其他问题吗?我认为没什么问题。
58. Can you spare me a few minutes? 能占用你几分钟时间吗?
客户抱怨处理
59. We admit that this was our fault.我们承认这是我们的错误。
I hope you will excuse this clerical error. Please accept our sincere apologies.
希望你原谅这一失误。请接受我们诚恳的道歉。
60. We shall spare no efforts in addressing the matter. 我们将不遗余力地解决此事。
61. We are sorry about the inconveniences it has caused you. 给你造成了不便我们深感抱歉。
62. We assure you that such things won’t happen again. 我们保证不再发生类似事件。

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。