1、Hello.May I help you?/How can I help you?
您好,我能为您效劳吗?/我能为您做些什么?
您好,我能为您效劳吗?/我能为您做些什么?
2、What's wrong with you?
您哪儿不舒服?
您哪儿不舒服?
3、When did the trouble start?
什么时候开始不舒服?
什么时候开始不舒服?
4、How long ago was that?
症状是什么时候开始的?
症状是什么时候开始的?
5、How long have you been feeling like this?
这种症状有多久了?
这种症状有多久了?
6、What kind 0f treatment have you had?
您接受过什么?
您接受过什么?
7、Would you mind I do a physical examination for you?
我现在要检查一下您的身体,您不介意吧?
我现在要检查一下您的身体,您不介意吧?
8、I’d like to have a few tests for you.
我想给您做些检查。
我想给您做些检查。
9、I suggest that you have a blood test/sputum test/chest X-ray/ECG
/ultrasound scan.
我想给您做验血/验痰/胸部x光/心电图/超声波检查。
10、Please point to the part of your body where you feel pain/discomfort.
请指出您身体哪部分感到疼痛/不舒服。
/ultrasound scan.
我想给您做验血/验痰/胸部x光/心电图/超声波检查。
10、Please point to the part of your body where you feel pain/discomfort.
请指出您身体哪部分感到疼痛/不舒服。
11、Do you have any history of illness?
您既往曾患什么疾病?
您既往曾患什么疾病?
12、Do you have any other existing health problems?
您现在患有其他病吗?
您现在患有其他病吗?
13、Are you on medication for existing illness?
您有没有作药物?
您有没有作药物?
14、Are you taking any other medication for any reason?
(efaint.g.contraceptive pills/vitamins)
您还因为别的原因吃其他的药吗? (如、维生素之类)
(efaint.g.contraceptive pills/vitamins)
您还因为别的原因吃其他的药吗? (如、维生素之类)
15、Have you had any bacterial or viral infection recently?
您最近是否受过细菌或病毒感染?
您最近是否受过细菌或病毒感染?
16、Have you had any medical tests recently?
您最近做过什么检查?
您最近做过什么检查?
17、Do you smoke? How many cigarettes a day do smoke?
您吸烟吗?每天抽多少?
您吸烟吗?每天抽多少?
18、Do you drink alcohol? How much do you drink a day?
您喝酒吗? 一天喝多少?
您喝酒吗? 一天喝多少?
19、Is there anything you need to tell me that you think will be helpful?
您是否还有其他对病情有用的信息可以提供给我?
您是否还有其他对病情有用的信息可以提供给我?
20、I’m afraid you will have to be hospitalized for further treatment/
investigation.
您需要住院/检查。
investigation.
您需要住院/检查。
21、We may need to do some more tests before we make diagnosis.
我们会做进一步的检查来确诊。
我们会做进一步的检查来确诊。
呼吸系统疾病
22、How long have you had cough?
您咳嗽多久了?
您咳嗽多久了?
23、Do you have chest pain when you cough?
您咳嗽的时候胸痛吗?
您咳嗽的时候胸痛吗?
24、Does your chest hurt when you breathe in and out?
您呼吸的时候胸口痛吗?
您呼吸的时候胸口痛吗?
25、Do you have any sputum when you cough?
您咳嗽的时候有痰吗?
您咳嗽的时候有痰吗?
26、What’s the sputum like? What color is it?
痰是怎样的? 什么颜?
痰是怎样的? 什么颜?
27、It is yellow and thick,clear and thin.
它是黄黏稠痰/稀薄痰。
它是黄黏稠痰/稀薄痰。
28、Do you suffer from asthma?
您有哮喘病吗?
您有哮喘病吗?
29、I need to listen to your lungs.Would you help me?
我需要听一听您的肺,请配合一下行吗?
30、I need to take your temperature, feel your pulse and measure your blood
我需要听一听您的肺,请配合一下行吗?
30、I need to take your temperature, feel your pulse and measure your blood
pressure.
我需要量一下您的体温、脉搏和血压。
我需要量一下您的体温、脉搏和血压。
31、The results of your physical examination show that you suffer from mild
pneumonia.You need to have intra-venous antibiotics.and I’ll prescribe some pain-killers for your chest pain.
您的检查结果表明您有轻度肺炎。您需要静脉点滴抗生素,我会给您开些止痛药缓解胸痛。
pneumonia.You need to have intra-venous antibiotics.and I’ll prescribe some pain-killers for your chest pain.
您的检查结果表明您有轻度肺炎。您需要静脉点滴抗生素,我会给您开些止痛药缓解胸痛。
32、As your pneumonia is mild, I will also prescribe some oral tablets for
you.But if you do not feel better in three days, please come back to see
me.
您患的是轻度肺炎,我会给您开些口服药。如果您三天内没有好转,请再来就诊。
you.But if you do not feel better in three days, please come back to see
me.
您患的是轻度肺炎,我会给您开些口服药。如果您三天内没有好转,请再来就诊。
心血管紧统疾病
33、How long have you had palpitation?
您感觉心悸有多长时间?
您感觉心悸有多长时间?
34、Does it get worse if you do any exercise,climbing the stairs for example?
您运动时,比如说爬楼梯的时候心跳会加剧吗?
您运动时,比如说爬楼梯的时候心跳会加剧吗?
35、Do your chest pain radiate?
您有放射性胸痛吗?
您有放射性胸痛吗?
36、Do you ever have dizziness or lost consciousness?
您曾感到晕眩吗?您曾昏倒过吗?
您曾感到晕眩吗?您曾昏倒过吗?
37、Have you ever had heart disease? Please show me your medical record.
您以前有心脏病吗? 请给我看一下您的病历。
您以前有心脏病吗? 请给我看一下您的病历。
消化系统疾病
38、How long have you had abdominal pain? Can you show me where it is?
您腹痛有多长时间了?您能指给我看是什么位置吗?
您腹痛有多长时间了?您能指给我看是什么位置吗?
39、Are you vomiting? What do you vomit? What does it look like?
您呕吐吗? 吐的是什么东西? 呕吐物像什么?
您呕吐吗? 吐的是什么东西? 呕吐物像什么?
40、How is your appetite?
您的胃口怎样?
您的胃口怎样?
41、Have you ever taken any contaminated food?
您有没有吃过不洁食物?
您有没有吃过不洁食物?
42、The food may have been contaminated.
食物可能被污染了。
食物可能被污染了。
43、How long have you had diarrhea? How many bowel movement have you
had a day?
您腹泻有多久了? 一天腹泻几次?
had a day?
您腹泻有多久了? 一天腹泻几次?
44、What does your stool look like? Is there any bloody stool?
您的粪便是什么性状的? 粪便中带血吗?
您的粪便是什么性状的? 粪便中带血吗?
45、Do you have abdominal pain when you have diarrhea?
您腹泻的时候会腹痛吗?
您腹泻的时候会腹痛吗?
46、Do you feel thirsty?
您感到口渴吗?
您感到口渴吗?
47、I need a specimen of your stool for test.
您的大便样本需要化验。
您的大便样本需要化验。
48、You must take more fluid, and just have a light diet until you feel better.
您需要补充水分,好转之前最好清淡饮食。
您需要补充水分,好转之前最好清淡饮食。
泌尿疾病
49、Are you able to pass water normally? How often do you pass urine?
您排尿正常吗?您一天排几次尿?
您排尿正常吗?您一天排几次尿?
50、Do you have to get up to pass urine at night?
您晚上需要起来小便吗?
您晚上需要起来小便吗?
51、Do you have pain when you pass urine? What color is your urine?
您小便的时候痛吗?您的小便是什么颜?
您小便的时候痛吗?您的小便是什么颜?
52、Have you noticed any blood in your urine?
您的尿液有血吗?
您的尿液有血吗?
53、Have you had any backache recently?
您最近后背痛吗?
您最近后背痛吗?
54、I need to examine you.have your urine tested,and perhaps schedule an
ultrasound scan of your kidneys.
我需要为您做体检、小便化验,并安排您做肾脏超声波检查。
ultrasound scan of your kidneys.
我需要为您做体检、小便化验,并安排您做肾脏超声波检查。
55、You may suffer from kidney stones.
您可能有肾结石。
您可能有肾结石。
56、I pass urine more frequently than usual.
我小便次数比平时多。
我小便次数比平时多。
57、My urine is cloudy and it smells strong.
我的小便混浊,有异味。
我的小便混浊,有异味。
外伤、感染
58、How are you hurt? Where do you hurt and how painful is it?
您是怎么受伤的? 什么部位受伤? 有多痛?
您是怎么受伤的? 什么部位受伤? 有多痛?
59、Can you move it? Can you walk on it?
您能移动那个部位吗?您能走路吗?
您能移动那个部位吗?您能走路吗?
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论