有关英语情诗朗诵带翻译 同学情诗朗诵
    英语诗歌是英语语言的瑰宝,是学习英语语言必要的媒介材料。它有助于培养英语学习兴趣,提高学生的审美情趣,因而在切实可行的操作下,能够推进大学英语素质教育。了有关英语情诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!
 
    Love Me Little, Love Me Long
 
    爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长
 
    Norton
 
    诺顿
 
    Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.
 
    爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨
 
    Love that is too hot and strong Burh soon to waste.
 
    爱的太浓太烈, 便很快焚尽为尘
 
    Still, I would not have thee cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;
 
    可我也不想你冷漠无情,不要太怯弱,不要太张狂;
 
    Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.
 
    那一直延续到老的爱 不会顷刻间凋零
 
    Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.
 
    爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨
 
    If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;
 
    如果你爱我太多, 它将无法坚如磐石;
 
    Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.
 
    爱我少一点,会更好的 因为我害怕结束
 
    I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent
 
    少一点我也十分满足, 我只要一点就足够,
 
    Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.
 
    只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侣
 
    Love me little, love me long,
 
    爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,
 
    Is the burden of my song.
 
    这是我内心的歌唱
 
    Say thou lov'st me while thou live;
 
    只要你说爱我一生一世,
 
    I to thee my love will give,
 
    我就对你把爱心献上,
 
    Never dreaming to deceive
 
constant love什么意思    从此爱你绝不改变,
 
    Whiles that life endures.
 
    从此爱你地久天长
 
    Nay, and after death, in sooth,
 
    真的,即使离开人世,
 
    I to thee will keep my truth,
 
    一颗爱心挚着顽强;
 
    As now, when in my May of youth;
 
    正值青春年少,
 
    This my love assures.
 
    这誓言我也不会遗忘
 
    Love me little, love me long,
 

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。