V字仇杀队台词

Remember, remember 
The 5th of November 
要记住,要记住11月5日 
The gunpowder treason and plot 
火药阴谋 
I know of no reason 
Why the gunpowder treason 
火药阴谋... 
Should ever be forgot 
...绝没有理由被遗忘 
But what of the man? 
但是其中的人呢? 
I know his name was  
我知道他名叫盖伊·福克斯... 
...and I know in 1605, he attempted 
to blow up the Houses of Parliament. 
...我还知道 
他在1605年企图炸毁议会大厦 
But who was he really? 
但他到底是什么人? 
What was he like? 
长什么样? 
We are told to remember the idea 
and not the man. 
我们被教导要记住思想 
而不是记住人 
Because a man can fail. 
因为人可能失败 
He can be caught, 
he can be killed and forgotten. 
他可能会被捕 
他会被杀死、被遗忘 
But 400  
但400年后... 
...an idea can still change the world. 
...思想仍可改变世界 
I have witnessed firsthand 
the power of ideas. 
我亲眼目睹了思想的威力 
I've seen people kill 
in the name  
我见过人们以它为名杀戮... 
...and die defending them. 
...或是为了维护它献出生命 
But you cannot kiss  
但你不能亲吻思想... 
...cannot touch it or hold it. 
...也不能触摸它或抱着它 
Ideas do not bleed. 
They do not feel pain. 
思想不会流血,不会感到痛苦 
They do not love. 
它们没有爱 
And it is not an idea that I miss. 
而且我所思念的并不是思想 
It is a man. 
而是一个人 
A man that made me remember 
the 5th of November. 
一个让我记住11月5日的男人 
A man that I will never forget. 
一个我永不会忘记的男人 
片名:《V怪客》 
So I read that the former United States 
is so desperate for  
我听说前美国极度渴求药品... 
...that they have allegedly sent several 
containers filled with wheat and tobacco. 
...据说他们已经 
送来了几集装箱的小麦和烟草 
A gesture, they said, of goodwill. 
他们说,这是友好的姿态 
You wanna know what I think? 
想知道我怎么想的吗? 
Well, you're listening to my show, 
so I will assume you do. 
既然你们在听我的节目 
所以我假定你们想知道 
It's high time we let the colonies know 
what we really think of them. 
我觉得现在是时候让这些殖民地 
知道我们到底是怎么看他们的 
I think it's payback time for a little tea party 
they threw for us a few hundred years ago. 
我觉得是时候来“报答”他们 
几百年前向我们发动的小小“茶会”了 
I say we go down to those docks tonight 
and dump  
我说让我们今晚冲到码头上去 
把那些破烂扔掉... 
...where everything from 
the Ulcered Sphincter of Ass-erica belongs! 
...把所有烂的美国鬼子的 
破烂都扔掉! 
Who's with me? Who's bloody with me?! 
谁跟我去?谁他妈跟我去? 
Did you like that? 
你喜欢这个称呼吗? 
U.S.A., Ulcered Sphincter of Ass-erica. 
I mean, what else can you say? 
烂的美国鬼子 
我是说,我们还能说什么呢? 
Here was a country that had everything, 
 
曾是拥有一切的国家 
绝对是拥有一切... 
...and now, 20 years later, is what? 
...而现在,20年以后 
变成了什么? 
The world's biggest leper colony. Why? 
世界最大的麻风病患集中地,为什么? 
Godlessness. 
不信上帝 
Let me say that again. 
让我再说一遍 
Godlessness. 
不信上帝 
It wasrt the war they started. 
It wasrt the plague they created. 
不是他们发动的战争 
也不是他们制造的瘟疫 
It was Judgment. 
是上帝的审判 
No one escapes their past. 
No one escapes Judgment. 
没人能摆脱过去 
没人能逃脱上帝的审判 
You think he's not up there? 
你们以为没有上帝? 
You think he's not watching over 
this country? 
你们以为他没有 
在注视着这个国家? 
How else can you explain it? 
He tested us, but we came through. 
还有什么其他解释吗? 
他考验了我们,而我们通过了 
We did what we had to do. 
我们做了我们必须做的事 
Islington. Enfield. 
I was there. I saw it all. 
埃斯棱顿、恩菲尔德 
我都在现场,我都目睹了 
Immigrants,  
移民,穆斯林... 
...homosexuals, terrorists. 
...同性恋, 
Disease-ridden degenerates. 
They had to go. 
散播瘟疫的下流种 
他们必须滚 
Strength through unity. 
Unity through faith. 
力量来自团结 
团结来自信仰 
I am a God-fearing Englishman, 
defendingand I'm goddamn proud of it! 
我是敬畏上帝的英国人 
我真他妈的为此骄傲! 
That's quite enough of that, 
thank you very much. 
已经够意思了 
非常感谢 
Oh, shit. 
哦,糟糕 

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。