约翰·H·华生医生 | 约翰·H·华生医生的博客 |
你的博客写得怎么样了 | How's your blog going? |
很好 真的 | Yeah, good. Very good. |
你一个字都没写吧 | You haven't written a word, have you? |
你刚写了"依然存在信任危机" | You just wrote "Still has trust issues". |
而你在倒着看我写的字 | And you read my writing upside down. |
明白我的意思吗 | You see what I mean? |
约翰 你是个军人 | John, you're a soldier, |
你需要一段时间才能适应正常生活 | and it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life, |
把你的一切遭遇写进博客 | and writing a blog about everything that happens to you |
对你会有很大帮助 | will honestly help you. |
我没什么遭遇 | Nothing happens to me. |
新福尔摩斯 | |
翻译 | 海因里希 Joanna 小舞 cam小池 |
校对 | 海因里希 |
特效-后期-总监 | Csbeyond |
人人影视福尔摩斯迷翻译组 | 诚意制作 |
10月12日 | |
没车是什么意思 | What do you mean, there's no ruddy car? |
抱歉 他开车去了滑铁卢 | He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry. |
-叫的士 -我从来都叫不到的士 | - Get a cab! - I never get cabs! |
-我爱你 -我等不及了 | - I love you. - When? |
快去叫的士 | Get a cab! |
我的丈夫 | |
天性乐观 生活美满 | was a happy man who lived life to the full. |
他热爱家庭和工作 | He loved his family and his work, |
却选择了这种方式结束生命 | and that he should have taken his own life in this way |
对所有熟识他的人而言 | is a mystery |
都极为震惊和迷惑不已 | and a shock to all who knew him. |
的士 | Yes, yes! Taxi! |
11月26日 | |
-等我两分钟 伙计 -怎么 | - I'll be back in two minutes, mate. - What? |
-我得回去拿伞 -我们可以合撑一把 | - I'm just going home to get my umbrella. - You can share mine. |
就两分钟 行吧 | Two minutes, all right? |
18岁青年 在体育中心内自杀 | |
1月27日 | |
她还在跳舞吗 | She still dancing? |
对 要是这也算跳舞 | Yeah, if you can call it that. |
-拿了她的车钥匙吗 -从她包里拿了 | - Did you get the car keys off her? - Got them out of her bag. |
她在哪儿 | Where is she? |
交通部副部长 贝丝·达文波的尸体 | The body of Beth Davenport, Junior Minister for Transport, |
于昨天后半夜 在伦敦一座建筑工地被发现 | was found late last night on a building site in Greater London. |
初步调查显示为自杀 | Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide. |
我们可以确认 这起明显的自杀案件 | We can confirm that this apparent suicide closely resembles those |
近似于杰弗里·帕特森爵士和詹姆斯·菲利莫的案子 | of SirJeffrey Patterson and James Phillimore. |
鉴于此 | In the light of this, |
我们认为这些案件之间存在关联 | these incidents are now being treated as linked. |
我们已经开展调查 | The investigation is ongoing, |
而雷斯垂德探长将负责回答接下来的问题 | but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now. |
探长先生 自杀案件怎么会有关联 | Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked? |
死者都服用了相同的毒药 | Well, they all took the same poison. |
发现尸体的地方 死者都没理由出现在那里 | They were all found in places they had no reason to be. |
死者先前都没有自杀征兆 | None of them had shown any prior indication. |
但是你没法连犯自杀案 | But you can't have serial suicides. |
显然是可以的 | Well, apparently you can. |
这三个人之间没有关联吗 | These three people, there's nothing that links them? |
目前为止没有发现 但是 | There's no link we've found yet, but |
我们还在调查 他们之间肯定有关联 | we're looking for it - there has to be one. |
错了! | |
要是你们收到短信 无视就好 | If you've all got texts, please ignore them. |
上面就写着"错了" | It just says "Wrong". |
对 无视就好 | Well, just ignore that. |
要是没有其它问题 | If there are no more questions for Detective Inspector Lestrade, |
这次记者招待会就到此为止 | I'm going to bring this session to an end. |
如果这是自杀案件 你们又在调查什么 | If they're suicides, what are you investigating? |
如我所说 这些自杀案件显然有所关联 | As I say, these suicides are clearly linked. |
这次局面非比寻常 | It's an unusual situation. |
我们的精英探员已着手调查 | We've got our best people investigating. |
错了! | |
又是"错了" | Says "Wrong" Again. |
再回答一个问题 | One more question. |
有谋杀的可能吗 | Is there any chance that these are murders? |
若是的话 会不会是连环杀手 | And if they are, is this the work of a serial killer? |
我知道这样写很吸引人 | I know that you like writing about these, |
但这显然是自杀 | but these do appear to be suicides. |
我们清楚之间的差异 死者显然是自己吞下毒药 | We know the difference. The poison was clearly self-administered. |
对 要他们真是被谋杀 大家要怎么保障安全 | Yes, but if they are murders, how do people keep themselves safe? |
不要自杀就行 | Well, don't commit suicide. |
《每日邮报》 | DailyMail. |
虽然最近人心惶惶 | Obviously, this is a frightening time for people, |
但大家只需采取合理的预防措施 | but all anyone has to do is exercise reasonable precautions. |
我们就能保障自己的安全 | We are all as safe as we want to be. |
错得离谱! | |
福 | |
谢谢 | Thank you. |
你得阻止他这么胡闹 | You've got to stop him doing that. |
搞得我们像傻瓜 | He's making us look like idiots. |
要是你告诉我他怎么办到 我也很乐意阻止 | If you can tell me how he does it, I'll stop him. |
约翰 | John! |
约翰·华生 | John Watson! |
位于伦敦肉市场 全称圣巴塞洛缪医院 | |
我是迈克·史丹佛 我们以前一起在巴茨医院共事 | Stamford, Mike Stamford. We were at Barts together. |
对 抱歉 迈克 你好 | Yes, sorry, yes, Mike, hello. |
-没事 我理解 我胖了 -没有 | - Yeah, I know, I got fat. - No, no. |
听说你去国外挨子儿了 情况如何 | I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at. What happened? |
我中了 | I got shot. |
你还在巴茨医院吗 | Are you still at Barts, then? |
现在教书 对着一朝气十足的小屁孩 | Teaching now, yeah. Bright young things |
就跟我们以前一个样 | like we used to be. |
老天 我真讨厌他们 | God, I hate them. |
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论