附件是……,请参阅。
Please kindly find the attached …… schedule是什么意思英语
Attached please kindly find the ……
Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.
Attached you will find……,
我已经收到您的邮件。
I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).
Your email has been received.
非常感谢您的回信。
Thanks very much for your early reply.
Thank you for your email.
我明白您的意思。
I know what you mean.
I understand what you mean.
Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。)
我不太明白您的意思。
I do not quite understand what you meant.
I have some problem understanding what you meant.
您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?
Could you please put it in a clearer way?
Could you please explain it in detail?
Could you please further explain it?
What do you mean exactly by saying……?
如有问题,请随时和我联系。
Contact me if you have any problem.
If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.
Call me if you have any problem.
如有建议,请指出。
Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.
Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
我会进一步修改/检查的。
I will further modify it.
I will further check it. 
一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。
Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.
Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)
希望尽快得到您的回复。
Im looking forward to your early reply.
Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.
Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
谢谢。
Thanks a lot.
Thank you very much.
Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。)
希望您一切都好/万事如意。
I hope everything goes well with you.
I wish you all the best.
65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照)
If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。
Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划
Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.
We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。
Hare are you doing 还好吧?
Thanks in advance and best regards.
Looking forward seeing you soon.
If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.
here`s why: 原因如下
.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。
We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意
Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解
Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?
Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!
Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。
Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复
Noted and understand all below.
Please review and advise us with any questions.
Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的
There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理
As I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样
Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择
Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续
Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红的回复
Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑粗体回复)
Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK
This is good news, You did a really good job!
Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是我们的结果总结
Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)
Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们
Please advise 请回复
Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.
Sorry for confusion(混乱)
We will let you know its result soon.
Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗
We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:
As we understand,
Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复
Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿修正内容
Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)
FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考
To sum up… 总结如下…
Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们
Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复
This is most/very important.
Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。
Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片
Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据
Noted below with thanks.
Please review and advise 请检讨并回复
Noted all below with thanks!
Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认
Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办
So,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。