计划有变的常用商务英语口语表达
    日常的无论工作还是生活都会有方案转变的时候。以下是我给大家整理的关于方案有变的常用商务英语口语,盼望可以帮到大家
    关于方案有变的常用商务英语口语一
    (一):Do you allow flexibility in your plans?
    你允许自己的方案有变动吗?
    A: Do you allow flexibility in your plans?
    甲:你允许自己的方案有变动吗?
    B: Yes, actually, it is not a big deal.
    乙:是的,其实这没什么的。 关于方案的变更:
    Any changes of the conference event will be notified to you in the first place.
    有关会议的任何事项如有变更,将第一时间通知你。
    If there is any further change after your registration, please inform us in time.
    注册后,如有任何变动,请准时通知我们。
    (二):A daily schedule of the conference should be posted.
    应当通报每日的会议曰程。
    A: A daily schedule of the conference should be posted.
    甲:应当通报每日的会议日程。
    B: Yes. The hotel will offer such kind of service.
    乙:是的。酒店方面会供应相关服务的入 酒店的公告牌可以便利我们准时通知会议曰程的更改状况:
    Can you give me a copy of the agenda for next weeks meeting?
    你能给我一份关于下周会议日程支配的复印件吗?
    Detailed seminar information and agenda will be sent to all participants prior to the event.
    全部麥会者将在会议前收到具体的会议日程及信息。
    Meeting Manual will be the guidebook for this Annual Conference.
    会议手册将是此次年会的指南。
    关于方案有变的常用商务英语口语二
    (一):We decided to add a link for the memory of the late ex-president.
    我们打算增设一个新环节一緬怀已故前总裁。
    We decided to add a link for the memory of the late ex-president.
    我们打算增设一个新环节一缅怀已故前总裁。
    Great idea. That would be impressive.
    好办法?这肯定会令人印象深刻。
    A more serious addition to the confcrence will offer more time to the new design.
    会议还将增加一个更为重要的环节,可以給新设计 更多的友祥空阀。
    (二):We will need two more conference rooms.
    我们需要增设两个会议室。
    We will need two more conference rooms.
    我们需要增设两个会议室。
    Lets have a try.
    让我试试看吧。
    Wed like to have the old projector in the meeting room replaced by the new one we bought.
    我们买了个新投影仪,想替换会议室那个旧的投影仪。
    Would you please find a much bigger conference room?
    你能一间更大的会议室吗?
    Well also reserve the small conference room for tomorrow and Thursday.
    我们还得预定那.个小会议室,明天和周四使用。
schedule是什么意思英语    关于方案有变的常用商务英语口语三
    Yes, its impossible for him to get here on time.
    是啊,他不行能准时到达这里了。
    Mr. Geller has to delay his speech for 30 minutes to allow Mr. President to finish his.
    为了让总裁先生讲完话,盖勒先生只好推迟30分钟再演讲了。
    If I had postponed my speech, it would have sent a message that our business had been put on the back burner.
    假如我推迟演讲,就相当 于传递这样一个信息我们的事情并不重要。
    (二):I thought about calling them and cancelling the talk.
    我准备给他们打电话取消这次演讲。
    I thought about calling them and cancelling the talk.
    我准备给他们打电话取消这次演讲。
    What else is there a good way?
    还有什么更好的方法吗?
    We are all disappointed at the news that our presentation has been called off.
    听到演讲被取消的消息我们都很绝望。
    We annulled the scheduled plan.
    我们取消了原定方案。
    关于方案有变的常用商务英语口语四
    Well, but why?
    好吧,不过为什么呢?
    This annual session was convened for only nine days instead of the usual two weeks.
    今年年会的召开只有九天时间,而不是通常的两屑
    Mr. Brown was unhappy with the trimmed visit.
    布朗先生对缩短行程表示不满。
    (二):The flight is delayed due to the mechanical fault.
    航班因机械故障的缘由延误了。
    Ms. Browns flight is delayed due to the mechanical fault.
    布朗女士的航班因机械故陣的缘由延误了。
    When will she arrive in Beijing?
    那她什么时候能抵达北京呢?
    The problem delayed some flights at the New York airport
    这一问題造成纽约机场教架航班延误。
    Stranded passengers were put up at the airport hotel.
    被滞留的旅客被支配到机场饭店住宿。
    关于方案有变的常用商务英语口语五
    (一):Would it bother you if we changed the time?假如我们更改时间,会给你造成不便吧?
    Would it bother you if we changed the time? 假如我们更改时间,会给你造成不便吧?

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。