五年级下册英语河北版第66到67页的预习翻译
This is for you, Little Zeke.
这是给你的,小齐克。
Thank you, Tess.
谢谢你,苔丝。
This book is for you.
这本书是给你的。
Thanks, Mrs. Jones.
谢谢你,琼斯夫人。
This ball is for you.
这个足球是给你的。
Thank you, Mrs. Jones.
谢谢你,琼斯夫人。
The crayons are for you.
这些彩蜡笔是给你的。
Thank you, Mrs. Jones.
谢谢你,琼斯夫人。
1.Little Zeke lives in Emma's desk. Emma and Little Zeke are friends. Emma has a sock in her desk. Little Zeke sleeps in the sock.
crayons翻译小齐克住在埃玛的书桌里。埃玛和小齐克是朋友。埃玛的书桌里有一只袜子。小齐克在袜子里睡觉。
2.Tess is Little Zeke's friend, too. In the morning, Tess puts a hamburger and some milk on Emma's desk for Little Zeke.
苔丝也是小齐克的朋友。在早上,苔丝把给小齐克的一个汉堡包和一些牛奶放到埃玛的书桌上。
3.This evening, Little Zeke feels sad. Why? Emma's class had a party. Mrs. Jones had gifts for everyone. Was there a gift for Little Zeke? No. Mrs. Jones had a book for Tom. Tom liked it.
今天晚上,小齐克感觉很伤心。为什么?埃玛的班里举办了一场聚会。琼斯夫人给每一个人都准备了礼物。有给小齐克的礼物吗?没有。琼斯夫人给了汤姆一本书。汤姆喜欢那本书。
4.Mrs. Jones had a red ball for Emma. Emma played with her ball.
琼斯夫人给了埃玛一个红的球。埃玛在玩儿她的球。
5.Mrs. Jones had some new crayons for Tess. Tess went to her desk. She worked on a picture with her new crayons.
琼斯夫人给了苔丝一些新彩蜡笔。苔丝走向她的书桌。她用她的新彩蜡笔画画。
6.Little Zeke watched Mrs. Jones. He wanted a gift, too. Does Mrs. Jones know Little Zeke? No. Little Zeke talks to Emma and Tess. He doesn't talk to Mrs. Jones.
小齐克看着琼斯夫人。他也想要一件礼物。琼斯夫人认识小齐克吗?不认识。小齐克跟埃玛和苔丝交谈。他不跟琼斯夫人交谈。
7.Little Zeke goes to Mrs. Jones' desk. He writes, "Hi! I'm Little Zeke. I live in Emma's desk."
小齐克走向琼斯夫人的书桌。他写道:“你好!我是小齐克。我住在埃玛的书桌里。”
8.Then he sees a gift. It is in a box. The box has a card. It says "To Little Zeke, from Mrs. Jones. "Little Zeke opens the box. It is a little bed!
然后他看见一件礼物。它在一个盒子里。盒子上有一张卡片。上面写着:“给小齐克,来自琼斯夫人。”小齐克打开盒子。是一张小床!
9.Little Zeke feels very happy. He writes on the blackboard. He writes, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Then he says, "Time for sock. No! Time for bed!"
小齐克感到非常高兴。他在黑板上写字。他写道:“谢谢你!谢谢你!谢谢你!”然后他说:“该去袜子里睡觉了,不!该上床睡觉了!”
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论