2017年12月英语六级第二套听力原文全文翻译Conversation One
W:(1)You are going to give a short speech of thanks for the speaker this evening, aren’t you,Bill?
女:比尔,你是不是要给今晚的发言人做一个答谢演讲呀?
M:(1)Yes.
男:是哦。
W:You don’t sound very enthusiastic.It’s not that bad,is it?
女:感觉你不是很有热情啊。没这么糟糕吧?
M:No.I don’t mind,really.But I can never forget the first speech of thanks I did.
男:其实还好啦。但是我永远不会忘记我的第一次答谢演讲哦。
W:Why?What happened?
女:哦?为啥呢?咋地啦?
M:(2)Well,I was in my early twenties.I joined the local history society.
男:那还是我二十几岁的时候哦。我参加了一个当地的历史协会。
W:Yes?
女:别停,继续。
M:Anyway,I went along to a lecture by a Miss Bligh.
男:然后我去参加了Bligh老师的一节课。
W:Oh.Do go on.
女:噢!继续~
M:(3)She was going to talk with slides about our town in the mid-18th century.She had just published a book on the subject which was reckoned to be quite
good.So I went along.When I arrived,the secretary asked me if I could give the speech of thanks.Rather stupidly,I said yes.
男:她当时准备用PPT讲述在18世纪中期我们当地小镇的事情。她之前刚对于这一话题出版了一本书,口碑很好呢。所以我就去听她的课啦。当我到的时候,她的秘书问我,我可不可以做一个答谢演讲。傻乎乎的我居然说“可以”!
W:We’ve all done it.
女:我们都有缺心眼的经历哦。
M:Anyway,from that point on,I was scared.What should I say?I decided to make notes during the lecture,and refer to interesting parts and thank her on behalf of the society.In fact,by the time Miss Bligh stood up to talk,I was feeling much better.But she was so nervous that she kept forgetting what to say,and she spoke almost in a whisper.People at the back kept calling out“We can’t hear.”It was embarrassing!男:唉,然后我就慌了神了。我该说些啥啊?我决定在老师的课上做一些笔记,然后谈谈一些有趣的内容,然后代表协会感谢她。其实在Bligh老师站起身来说话的时候,我觉得好多啦。然而谁知!她居然也很紧张,一直忘词,声音超小哦。坐在后排的观众大喊:“老子听不见啊!”尴尬极了哈哈哈!
W:I can imagine it.
女:我都能想象到哦。
documented翻译M:At least the slides were good,that is,until the bulb in the projector blew.And she had to finish her talk with no illustrations.
男:但是她的ppt做的还是很好,然后之后投影仪炸灯了哈哈哈!她只能一直干讲到最后啊哈哈哈!
W:So what did you say in your speech of thanks?
女:那么你在答谢演讲上说了啥?
to thank Miss Bligh for blowing out her slides.”
男:我还能说啥?必须要保持礼貌。我聊了聊那些有趣的事儿,夸她的ppt做的好,然后最后我居然说“我们全体感谢Bligh老师把她的ppt弄炸啦!”
W:Oh,no.
女:我滴妈呀!
M:(4)I felt terrible.I tried to apologize,not very successfully.
男:我可能是疯了。我试着去道歉,但是好像没啥卵用。
W:And the speech of thanks this evening?
女:那今晚的答谢演讲你准备怎么搞?
M:I’ll write down exactly what I’m going to say and read it carefully.男:我会把我要说的写成逐字稿,然后纯念稿了。
Question1.What is the man asked to do this evening?男方在晚上被要求做什么?
Say a few words to thank the speaker.给发言人致感谢词。
Question2.What do we learn about the man?关于男方,我们知道什么?
He joined the local history society when young.他很年轻的时候就加入了当地的历史协会。
Question3.What does the man say about Miss Bligh?关于Bligh女士,男方如何评价?
She had a good knowledge of the town's history.她对于该城的历史了解颇深。Question4.What does the man say about the first time he gave a speech of thank?男方如何评价他第一次致感谢词?
It was a terrible speech.非常糟糕。
Conversation Two
W:Another cup of tea,Paul?
女:保罗,还要茶不?
M:No,thanks.Well,what’s new,Laury?
男:不啦谢谢,萝莉你最近咋样啊?
W:Noting dramatic.But there is something you should know about.
女:还行。但是有些事儿我要和你说。
M:What’s that?
男:啥事儿?
W:(5)Well,our rivals are offering extended credit terms to some of the retailers in the area.
女:我们的竞争对手给我们这疙瘩的一些零售商延长了信用期限了。
M:Oh?Which rival is this?We only have two.
男:哦?是哪个?我们就两个竞争对手。
W:Barratts Company.
女:Barratts公司。
M:Oh,them.Well,they are hardly a threat.
男:哦他们啊!没事儿他们翻腾不了什么风浪。
W:(6)I know they are smaller than us,but we can’t afford to ignore them.
女:他们虽然规模比我们小,但是我们不能掉以轻心啊。
M:Yes,you are right,Laury.But I don’t like extended credit.It ties up cash we could put to better use elsewhere.But,I’ll look into it on Monday.
男:是的,萝莉你说得对。但是我不喜欢延期信贷这个策略。它会锁死我们的现金流,让我们不能更好的运转啊。没事儿,我周一会研究研究的。
W:Yes.And there is something else.
女:嗯嗯,还有一件事儿。
M:Don’t tell me!The letter from the tax revenue office?
男:难不成是税务局的信吗?
W:Right.How did you know?
女:哇,你怎么知道的?
M:Tara told me.What’s the problem?
男:塔拉告诉我的,咋啦又?
W:Well.Tom got this letter late yesterday and then went frantic trying to find copies of last year’s accounts.
女:汤姆昨天收到那封信,然后发疯般地去年的账目复印件。
M:Did he find them?
男:到了吗?
W:No.(7)And he was away before I could get hold of the letter.
女:没啊,然后我还没能拿到那封信呢,他就走了。
M:How about a drive down to the office now?And we’ll see if everything’s all right. There’s another reason why I wanted a chat with you before Monday.
男:要不然我们开车去公司吧。去看看情况如何。其实还有一件事儿想和你说来着。
W:I thought as much.Well,go on,surprise me.
女:我就知道,说吧。
M:How about selling that new motorcycle of yours in Indonesia?
男:要不要把你们的新摩托车卖到印度尼西亚去?
is Jayal Motors.We’ve never sold a bike abroad.
女:啥?出口摩托车?你有些离谱了。咱们公司是Jayal汽车。我们可从来没有出口国一辆摩托车啊。
M:Don’t worry,Laury.I’m not crazy.(8)I’ve been studying the possibility and I think we should give it a go.
男:别慌,我没疯。我一直研究这个计划的可行性,我觉得我们应该试一试。W:It’s not as easy as that though,is it?We’d have to reorganize the whole company.女:这可没这么简单吧?这样一来整个公司都要变了。
M:Don’t be silly.I don’t intend starting next week.We’ll have to plan it properly.Of course,there will be a few problems…
男:别犯傻了。我又不是下周就要调整。我们要从长计议。当然我们会有一些问题要解决。
W:A few problems?I can see hundreds.For one thing,transport.I have enough trouble delivering bikes to shops only40miles away,never mind5,000miles!女:一些?一大堆吧!其中之一就是运输问题,把这些摩托车运送40英里都费劲,更别说5000英里了我的哥!
M:That’s what forwarding agents are for.
男:所以我们需要请转运公司帮忙呀。
Question5.What does the woman think the man should know?女方认为男方应该知道什么?
What their rivals are doing.他们的竞争对手在做什么。
Question6.What does the woman think of Barrats Company?女方认为Barrats公司如何?
They should be taken seriously.认为该公司应该被认真对待。
Question7.What did the woman say about the letter from the tax revenue office?关于来自税收办公室的信件,女方说了什么?
She had not seen it yet.她没有看到这封信。
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论