【关键字】英语
Thinking of you on your day for the thoughtfulness you’ve shown and fondly hoping that the happiness you’ve given will be returned to you. 在您的节日感谢您给我的体贴,我盼望用您给我的幸福回报。
Only wishes made of special love will do for a dad who is wonderful in every way as you.真挚特别的爱献给您这位完美无缺的爸爸。
Merry  Christmas. Many happiness returns of the day.恭贺圣诞,岁岁似今朝。
Best wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧!
Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照!
May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财!
Live long and proper! 多福多寿!
May many fortunes find their way to you! 祝财运亨通!
Congratulations on your success and best wishes always!
祝贺你的成功,并致永久的最良好的祝愿
Every happiness on your engagement! 祝贺你们订婚之喜!
Congratulations on your recent marriage.恭贺新婚大吉!
I wish you a speedy recovery.祝你早日康复
Congratulate you on your graduation, and may all your hopes and plans turn to fulfillment and success.
谨贺毕业之喜,愿你万事如意,顺利成功!
I hope you’ re not too busy to come.我期望您会在百忙中光临
Please confirm your participation at your earliest convenience
是否参加,请早日告之
resolved翻译
By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.
今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers’ Club on Mar. 1.
本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。
I should be obliged if you will grant me my application for one week’s leave of absence .
如果您能恩准我一个星期的假期,我将万分感谢。
I hope there will be no much trouble to you if …
如果您能…我希望这不至于给您带来太多的麻烦。
Delighted! Will call at tomorrow.
来条收悉,定于明天下午两点拜访。
Upon receiving this note, please come to my office.
见条后,请立即来我办公室。
Your note with an admission ticket enclosed is much appreciated.
留言和一张入场券均已收到,不胜感激。
I’m very grateful to you for your kind invitation, and I’m sure to come to see your concert.
承蒙邀请观看你们的音乐会,我一定按时到场。
The name of the organization  开会的机构名称
The place, date, and time of the meeting
会议进行的地点与时间
The name of the person presiding
会议主持人的姓名
A record of attendance (for small meetings, a list of those present or absent; for large meetings, the number of members in attendance).
与会情况记录(对于小型会议,将与会人员与缺席人员姓名列出来,对于庞大会议,写出与会人数)
An account of all reports, motions, or resolutions made (including all necessary details and the results of votes taken).
对于所有的报告、提议和所做决议的记录(包括所有的细节和投票的结果。)
Sometimes the date, time and place of the next meeting.
(有时还写出下一次会议的时间、地点)
The time of adjournment. 休会时间
It is a great pleasure(privilege) for me to open this international seminar on computers.
我十分荣幸地为这次国际计算机讨论揭幕。
Welcome,welcome!A warm welcome to all the participants,particularly those honoured guests who come from far-away lands.
欢迎,欢迎!热烈欢迎大家,特别是远道而来的贵宾!
We are particularly grateful to all of you,who have traveled far distances in order to participate in this meeting.
我要特别感谢远道而来参加会议的人们。
We would like to thank all the participants for their profound interest and efforts in helping us make this forum possible,especilly those who have traveled great distances and taken valuable time from their busy schedules to attend our meeting.
我们要感谢所有的与会者,感谢他们热情地竭力帮助我们召开这次讨论会,我们要特别感谢那些远道而来、在百忙中抽出宝贵时间来出席今天会议的人们。
Now,we invite (ask) Mr.XX to address our meeting.
现在我们请XX先生会上讲话。
Before leaving,I should like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thaks for all the assistance you have rendered me during my stay here.
在离别之前,我愿借此机会对您在我在此逗留期间所提供的一切帮助表示衷心的感谢。
The present contract comes into effect on the first day of the term of service and ceases to be effective at its expiration.
本合同自受聘方到职之日起生效,聘期届满即行失效。
The present contract is done in Chinese and English, both versions being equally valid.
本合同自用中英文写成,两种文本具有同等效力。
The contract is in duplicate, each party has one. And the other events may not be included to be resolved with the discussion.
本合同一式两份,双方各执一份。其他未尽事宜,经双方协商解决。
The engaging party pays the engaged party a monthly salary of 3,000 yuan and provides him with various benefits..
聘方每月支付受聘方工资人民币3,000元,并为受聘方提供各种福利待遇
Layout of a Business Letter
1.信头 letter Head  2.日期 Date  3.封内地址 Inside Address4.称呼 Salutation  5. 正文 Body
6.结尾敬语 Complimentary Close  7.签名 Signature
By Airmail 航空  Express Delivery 快件     Registered; Recorded 挂号    Urgent急件
 Confidential  密件     Personal 亲收      Private私人信件
Deputy General Manager副总经理      Sales Representative销售代表
Salesperson销售员                    General Manager/ President总经理

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。