Ooh, it's freezing out here. 外面要冷死人啦
Would you like heat things up? 那你想要我为两人... "加温"一下吗
No, I want to get in the hot tub before I lose a toe. 不 我想在冻掉脚趾前先进浴缸里
Oh. That is bright! 这好亮啊
Yeah, a new neighbor put in floodlights. 是啊 新来的邻居装的照明灯
So, shall we? 行 要下水了吗
No. I don't want to take my robe off under a spotlight. 不要 我才不想在聚光灯下宽衣解带
This is a candle body. 本姑娘的身体只能在烛光下看
Howdy, neighbors! 好哇 邻居们
slice中文We haven't met yet. I'm Andy. 我们还没见过面 我叫安迪
Oh. Hello. Nice to meet you. 你好 幸会啊
You know, your new balcony kind of looks right over our fence. 你家新的阳台对我家有点一览无遗啊
You might want to put up some trees. We can see everything. 你们可以考虑一下种点树 我们能看到一切
You can, but it's okay if you don't. 看得到 但不代表非得看
So, can you turn your lights off? 能麻烦您把灯关掉吗
Sorry, they're motion-sensored. 抱歉 是运动感应灯
They'll go off in a minute. Just try to stay still. 很快就会自己关掉 你们保持不动一会就行
What are we gonna do about this? 这事我们该怎么办
I say we wait until his lights go off, 我觉得我们就等到灯自己关掉
and then I make hot, motionless love to you. 然后我跟你来一场火辣无动的性爱
Don't move. It's go time. 别动 上场时间到啦
And his new balcony looks right down on our hot tub, 他家的新阳台能俯瞰我家的按摩浴缸
which meant we couldn't do anything. 而我们一点办法都没有
So you gave your kids Benadryl for nothing? 所以孩子没事你也给他们吃镇静晕车药啊
Why do I share with you? You're such a yenta. 我干嘛要跟你分享这些事 你就是个长舌妇
Are we done talking about 我们还没聊完
Howard's failed conjugal relations? 霍华德失败的夫妻关系吗
I have an actual Nobel Prize crisis to deal with. 我有个事关诺贝尔奖的危机得解决呢
Has anything changed since the last time you talked about it? 从你上一次说这事至今 情况有任何变化吗
- No. - Is there anything you can do about it? -没有 -有任何你能做的事吗
- No. - Then shut up or go wait in the car! -没有 -那就闭嘴 不然就去坐车上等
Excuse me. 打扰了
Remember you all came here to check out my cool new laser? 还记得你们来是要看我的酷炫新激光吗
Oh, right. I'm gonna go wait in the car. 对哦 那我先上车等了
The best part is that it's europium-based, so... 它最赞的地方就是以铕为...
And then Andy said if we want privacy, 然后安迪说如果我们想要隐私
we should plant some trees. 我们应该去种点树
The only way I know how to do that is to give a dollar 我唯一知道的种树方法就是捐一块钱
and a tree shows up in Israel. 以列的某处就有人帮我种树
Okay. Anyway, so because it' 言归正传 由于是以铕元素为...
Hey. I need some help with a meteorite I found. 我到的一颗陨石需要人帮忙
Ah. I'd be happy to. 我很乐意帮忙
Oh, no, I meant Raj. 不是你 我是想拉杰
I really need an astrophysicist. 我很需要一位天体物理学家的帮忙
This is exactly like a dream I had. 这跟我一个梦里的场景一模一样
Except in the dream, you're Gal Gadot. 除了在那梦中 你是盖尔·加朵[美女演员]
I don't really have dreams, when I sleep or in life. 我这人没什么梦 睡觉中还是现实生活中都没有
反正呢...
I X-rayed this meteorite, and it looks like there's 我用X光照了这个陨石 感觉上
some sort of organic signature inside of it, 它的内里貌似含有某种有机特质
but I could really use another opinion. 我想请其他人来看看有何想法
Well, great. Let's go check it out. 没问题 我们去看看吧
Cool. I'm gonna stay here and 很好 我就留在这里给霍华德展示...
I want to see it! 我也想看
Okay. Well, thanks for stopping by. 行吧 感谢你们来这一趟啊
Screw them. That's cool. 管他们的 这个酷爆了
Hey, I'm not sure we're in the right line. 我不确定我们该来的是不是这里
- Is this for the city zoning office? - Yes, it is. -这里是城市分区局吗 -是的
Or, as we call it here, "The zone zone." 或者是我们这里称呼的"区区"
No, we don't. 我们没有这么称呼
That's Linda. 刚说话的是琳达
Ignore her. She's going through the change. 别理她 她年纪到了在某"期"间
Now, how can I help you? 有何能为两位效劳呢
Our neighbor built a balcony 我们的邻居加盖了一个阳台
that looks right into our backyard, and we're trying to see 能直接看进我家后院 我们想知道
if there's anything we can do about it. 能不能做任何事来阻止他
Well, you have come to the right place. 那你们真是来对地方了
You know, a lot of people handle this type of thing online, 很多人都是在网上处理这种事情
but I always say nothing beats the human touch. 但我总说没有什么比真人接触更棒的了
Oh, but don't worry. 你们放心
I'm not gonna actually touch you. 我不会真的要触碰你们
We had quite the informative meeting on that. 我们为这个举办过富含教育意义的研讨会了
We just want a little privacy in our backyard. 我们只是想要在后院能有些隐私
You know, 你懂的... 要...
Maybe we should've done this online. 或许我们就应该在网上弄
No, no, no, no. The zone zone is a safe zone. 别啊 区区是个能安心分享的区
Stop saying "Zone zone"! 别再说"区区"了
So, is there anything we can do? 所以我们有任何能做的事情吗
Absolutely. Do you know if they have permits for the balcony? 当然啦 你知道他们加盖阳台有没有许可吗
Oh, no. We were hoping you could check. 不知道 我们还希望你能帮我们查呢
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论