高考名词性从句翻译(高三总复习用)
(2012重庆卷,34) 儿童早期的睡眠问题很有可能在他们长大的时候还会继续这一证据已经在数年研究后被发现了。
Evidence has been found through years of study that children’s early sleeping problems are likely to continue when they grow up.
(2012天津卷,9)你在十字路口向左转还是向右转都没有关系,每条路都通向公园。
It doesn’t matter whether you turn right or left at the crossing ---both roads lead to the park.
(2012四川卷,17)科学家研究人类大脑是如何运作来制作电脑的。
Scientists study how human brains work to make computers.
(2012expressed翻译上海卷,34)善良通常是通过坦诚来实现的,这是个很有道理的想法。
There is much truth in the idea that kindness is usually served by frankness.
(2012上海卷,38)--- 我们只有这个小书柜,那样可以么?
--- 不行的,我要的是个更大更结实的东西。
- We've only got this small bookcase. Will that do?
- No, what I am looking for is something much bigger and stronger.
(2012陕西卷,20)提供了有多大五个的课程,而且你可以选择任何一个最适合你的课程。
As many as five courses are provided, and you are free to choose whichever suits you best.
(2012山东卷,25)在这个店里面,不管你是用现金支付还是信用卡支付都没有关系。
It doesn’t matter whether you pay by cash or credit card in this store.
(2012全国卷I,24)根本不清楚总统能做什么来结束罢工。
It is by no means clear what the president can do to end the strike.
(2012辽宁卷,34)不久前一天,那个新来者去图书馆关于马克吐温的书。
The newcomer went to the library the other day and searched for whatever he could find about Mark Twain.
(2012江西卷,25)他突然想起来,他把钥匙落在办公室了。
It suddenly occurred to him that he had left his keys in the office.
(2012江苏卷,27)通知在下午两点的时候来了,说是会议会被推迟。
The notice came around two in the afternoon that the meeting would be postponed.
(2012湖南卷,26)这个村子里的每个人都很友好,不管你在这儿待了时间短还是长。
Everyone in the village is very friendly. It doesn’t matter whether you have lived there for a short or a long time.
(2012福建卷,35)我们承诺任何一个人参加舞会都有机会和这个电影明星拍照。
We promise whoever attends the party a chance to have a photo taken with the movie star.
(2012北京卷,24)Jerry 并不后悔做了那个评论,但是他感觉本可以表达的不同。
Jerry did not regret giving the comment but felt that he could have expressed it differently.
(2012安徽卷,27)大体而言,一个人的极限智力是在出生的时候就定好了,但是是否他能够达到这个极限将取决于环境。
The limits of a person’s intelligence, generally speaking, are fixed at birth, but whether he reaches these limits will depend on his environment.
(2012浙江卷,4)我给自己做出了一个承诺,今年,也就是我高中的第一年,将要过的不同。
I made a promise to myself that this year, my first year in high school, would be different.
(2011北京卷 22)芭芭拉琼斯带给她的粉丝的是诚实和快乐。
What Barbara Jones offers to her fans is honesty and happiness.
(2011北京卷 31)这个令人震惊的消息让我意识到我们将要面对的是个多恐怖的问题。
The shocking news made me realize what terrible problems we would face.
(2011上海卷 35)有明显证据表明最难演绎的痛苦就是身体上的疼痛。
There is clear evidence that the most difficult feeling of all to interpret is bodily pain.
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论