听着
Listen!
停下
Stop!
你个该死的
steeleYou silly fucking twit!
求你了
Please!
你就是一个愚蠢的你知道吧
You are one stupid fucking bitch, you know that?
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
No.
你在这儿
There you are.
No!
No.
你这个小
You're a little shit. No!
No!
祝你新工作一切顺利
Good luck in your new job
安娜塔西雅-斯蒂尔
Anastasia Steele?
谢谢
Thanks.
克里斯汀-格雷
CHRISTIAN GERY
好的我明白了谢谢
Yeah. Got it. Thank you.
早上好海德先生
Good morning, Mr. Hyde.
安娜拜托叫我杰克
Ana, please, it's Jack.
没记错吧淡红茶
Tea, right? Weak, black.
其实应该是我去帮你买的
I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to get this for you,
不过谢谢了杰克
but thank you, Jack.
巴巴多斯岛太美了
Barbados is amazing.
到处是美丽的珊瑚海龟和美酒
It's all coral and turtles
你应该来着看看的为什么你没来呢
Oh! You should be here. Why aren't you here?
告诉我那个讨厌鬼弟弟
Yeah, and tell that douchebag brother of mine
他应该休休假了
to take a day off for once, would ya?
好的再见安娜
All right. Bye, Ana. Bye!
新工作怎么样
Carla". So, how's the newjob?
很好我的上司很重视我的提议
It's good. My boss has me weighing in on submissions.
那就太好了
That's exciting. Great.
你有克里斯汀的消息么
Have you heard from Christian?
是的
Yeah.
他送过花给我
He sent me flowers.
祝我好运吧
To wish me luck.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
你什么时候告诉我你们之间发生了什么
are you ever gonna tell me what happened between you?
本质的区别,我猜
Fundamental differences, I guess.
一切都会过去的
It wasn't gonna last.
给我的工作?
Are those for me?
没事回头做也不迟
Nah. They can wait.
好吧
Okay.
你看起来很漂亮今晚要出门
Look nice. Going out tonight?
我朋友的摄影展开幕
Oh, urn, a friend of mine has a photography exhibition opening tonight.
我的走了
So, gonna go.
Good.
你读那些手稿收货如何
How did you make out with those manuscripts?
老实讲很棒有一位叫博伊斯-福克斯的
Oh, really great, actually. This one,Boyce fox.
我读起来简直爱不释手
I couldn't put it down. It's so sharp.
文笔如此强烈有力 我觉得他很好
And relevant. And I think he's really got something.
你觉得是这样?  是的
You think? Yeah.
好吧,我会看看
All right. I'll check it out. Great.
今晚玩的愉快点 安娜  谢谢
Have fun tonight, Ana. Thank you.
辛苦了今天
Thanks for today.
晚安 安娜
Good night, Hannah.
再见
Bye!
来杯酒?
Glass of chardonnay?
谢谢
Thanks. Mmm-hmm.
我的天
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
安娜
Ana!
你真的来了
You made it.
何塞
José“.
感觉这里到处都是我的照片
This is, like, so much of my face in here.
如果我不先斩后奏的话 你可能会说 我会不好意思的
Well, if I had asked, you would have been like, "I'm too shy."
是啊
Yeah.
不过 你
这是我最棒的作品
It's my best stuff.
这是
That'
你喜欢她们吗?
Do you like them?
她们超大
They are super large.
等等
Hold on.
所有照片都已售出 买家是同一个人
All the portraits have sold to one man.
你没开玩笑
You're kidding! No.
看来有人喜欢这些照片
Well, somebody likes them.
他们把这六幅都买了
They just bought all six.
六幅
All six?
今晚我请客  好吧?
Dinner's on me tonight, okay? Mmm.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
安娜斯塔西娅
Anastasia.
是你对吧是你买了全部照片
It was you, wasn't it? You just went and bought all of these?
我不喜欢陌生人盯着你看
I don't like strangers gawking at you.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
为了你
For you.
Hey.
我们换个地方谈谈好吗?
Can we talk somewhere private?
不行
No.
我不是很擅长这个我从未想过要再次尝试
Look, I'm not very good at this. I've never wanted to try again.
克里斯汀 我
Christian, I
这不是个好主意我们就聊聊
It's not a good idea. Let's talk.
好么就是只是单纯的聊聊拜托
Okay? Just talk, please.
和我一起吃顿晚餐
Have dinner with me.
好吧我会和你吃晚餐
Okay, fine. I will have dinner with you.
因为我饿了
Because I'm hungry.
但我们只是聊聊 就这样
But we are only talking and that is it.
等等
Hold on.
嘿 我要先走了
Hey. I'm gonna take off.
真的? 你的照片很令人惊叹何塞
Already? Your photos are so stunning, José.
谢谢谢谢我为你骄傲
Thank you. Thank you. I'm proud of you.
克里斯汀不能不能这样
Christian, I can't. I can't do this.
安娜
Christ, Ana.
好吧
Okay.
我有个建议。
I have a proposition.
只是来吃饭,我们只是聊聊。
Just come to dinner. We can talk.
需要再看看菜单么
Would you like some more time?
不了两份五分熟牛排加薯条和青菜
No. Two steaks, medium. Fries. Green vegetables.
我要藜麦沙拉
Um, actually, I'm gonna have the quinoa salad.
好吧
Fine.
两杯西拉葡萄酒
And two glasses of the barossa valley shiraz.
我们只按瓶卖先生
We only sell that by the bottle, sir.
那就来一瓶
A bottle then.
好的先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以
So?
我们来聊聊吧
Let's talk.
我想要你回来
I want you back.
我想重新协商一些条款
I'd like to renegotiate terms.
但我看不到任何可能
But I don't see how.
你想要的那些东西你说过你就是那样的人
The things you want, you said that's the way you are.
但上回的事不会在发生了
But what happened last time, that's not gonna happen again.
你怎么证明
How can you say that?
我知道我要求过你向我证明我到底能奉陪到什么程度
I know that I asked you to show me how far it can go,
但你很享受你所造就的痛苦
but you were getting off on the pain you inflicted.
你就是那种性格
That's still in you.
我正在努力改变
I'm working on it.
改变什么?
Working on what?
要是你一直不讲出来我根本做不到
I can't do this if you won't talk to me.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
一切
Everything.
好吧
Fine.
我们自己来
Yeah. We'll manage.
我的生母在我四岁时过世了
My birth mother died when I was four.
她是个瘾君子
She was an addict. Crack.
你能想象到那时什么情形
You can fill in the blanks.
你过去为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that?
我说了
I did.
当时你睡着了
But you were asleep at the time.
好吧——
Okay. Well, um...
通常来讲
Generally,
良好的沟通是一个关键点
a key part of good communication
在于沟通双方都神志清醒
is that both parties be conscious.
对于你的母亲我深感抱歉
I'm really sorry about your mother.
那都过去了
It's in the past.
现在 我带你来这里商量
Now, I brought you here to negotiate.
你愿意接受新的条件么?
You're open to new terms?
没有规则
No rules.
没有惩罚
No punishments.
没有规则没有惩罚
No rules, no punishments
而且再也没有秘密
and no more secrets.
我能做到
I can do that.
你想要一段…
You
你想怎样称呼的?
What do you call it?
一段香草之恋
A vanilla relationship?
我的意思是我们只做你可以接受的事
I mean, we only do what you're comfortable with.
不过你需要哪些快感
But you need all those things.
我更需要你
I need you more.
斯蒂尔女士
Miss Steele.
谢谢,泰勒
Thanks, Taylor.
没有附加条件
No strings attached.
有点扎扎的
This is spiky.
我喜欢
I like it.
我明天打电话给你
I'll call you tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
愿你梦中有我
May you have me in your dreams.
或许吧谢谢今晚的晚餐回见宝贝
Maybe. Thank you for dinner tonight. Bye, baby.
安娜 我最近听到很多关于你的佳话
Ana, I've been hearing a lot of good things about you.
告诉你 莉兹
- Oh... - Told you, Liz.
这实际上是一个八卦
This one actually reads.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jack.
人事主管到处转悠是想搞什么 我们有麻烦了么
What's the head of hr doing lurking around? Are we in trouble?
不是我只是来给予一些 鼓励
Not at all. I'm just here to encourage.
真的我觉得去洛里喝上一轮能起到效果
Really? Well, I think a round of drinks at Lori's would do the trick.
抱歉 要开会 另时间吧
Sorry. Meetings. Otherwise.
洛里是谁
Who's Lori?
那是街旁的一家酒吧
Oh, it's a bar around the corner.
周五去酒吧是惯例
On. Fridays are a bit of a ritual.
你应该和我们一起来
You should come.
就是啊 多去认认人
Absolutely. Go network.
不行我是挺想去的 但是我今晚有别的约会
Oh, no, I would. I have plans tonight.
那就把你的约会对象一起叫来 我们小聚一下
So have your plan come along. Just for a quick one.
你好
Hello?
Yeah.
玩的开心点
Have fun.
安娜斯塔西娅
Anastasia.
抱歉我们以前见过么?
I'm sorry. Have we met before?
没关系
It's okay.
我只是个路人甲
I'm nobody.
嘿 洛里酒吧在这边
Hey. Lori's is this way.
来吧我请客
Come on, I'm buying.
好的 酒来了
All right. Here we go.
谢谢
Mmm. Thanks.
其他人呢
Where is everyone?
你知道  现在时间还很早
You know, it's still early.
你对博伊斯-福克斯的评价 很有意思
Your comments on boyce fox were interesting.
通常来讲 我对政治恐怖小说 不是很感兴趣
I'm not usually into political thrillers.
嗯 我觉得
Yeah, well, I think the parallels
但丁名作低于中的排比句很精彩 但我
with Dante's inferno are amazing,
不 你说服了我
No. You convinced me.
我正在读
I'm reading.
哦 那很好
Oh. That's great.
Hi! Hey
um, uh...
克里斯汀 这是杰克-海德
Christian, this is Jack Hyde.
我是她男朋友
I'm the boyfriend.
我是她上司
I'm the boss.
你想喝什么 克里斯
What will you have, Chris?
多谢 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
下次 再喝吧
Another time.
谢谢
Thanks.
下次在和
Another time.
我真不敢相信你刚刚竟那样跟他讲话
I can't believe you just talked to him like that.
他想要我的东西
He wants what's mine.
什么是你的东西
What's yours?
你刚才那样有点专横
That's a little presumptuous.
他是我的上司 克里斯汀 你的冷静点
He's my boss, Christian. You gotta calm down.
冷静真不是我的长处
Calm isn't really my forte.
我知道有些东西能帮到你
I know something that could help.
这和我想得不一样
You know, this is not what I had in mind.
你上次购物什么时候
When's the last time you went shopping?
一周前在休斯敦
Houston. A week ago.
你买了什么
What'd you buy?
一家航空公司
An airline.
拿着
Here.
你的新欢口味
Your new favorite flavor.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你需要帮忙么
Do you need a hand with that?
我能搞定
I'll manage.
好的
Okay.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
什么 我要成为一名厨神
What? I'm being a culinary mastermind.
其实你动动嘴就好了
You only have to ask.
我想我们应该慢慢来
I think we should take it slow.
好的
Okay.
好的好的
Okay. Okay.
和我说说sip公司的事
Tell me about sip.
情况如何
How's it going?
很顺利
It's good.
杰克看起来对我的意见很感兴趣
Jack seems genuinely interested in my opinion.
士气怎么样
What's morale like?
士气
Morale?
你是问我们会不会早晨
You mean, like, do we all sit in a circle
围成一圈坐下来唱公司司歌?
and sing the company song in the morning?
公司管理如何?员工满意么
Ls the firm well managed? Are people happy?
天啊
Oh, my god.
怎么了
What?
你想要收购sip
You're buying sip?
不 你不能那样做 这是我的工作
No! You can't do that. That's my job.
你不能连我的事业都要介入
You can't start interfering in my career.
跟这个没关系
It's not about that.
我想要进军出版业 sip是个合适的选择
I've wanted to move into publishing. They're the best fit.
你会成为我的上司
But you're gonna be my boss.
严格的说我会是你上司的上司的上司
Technically, I'll be your boss's boss's boss.
然而我会和我上司的上司的上司上床
And I'm gonna be sleeping with my boss's boss's boss.
现在 你在和他吵架
Right now, you're arguing with him.
是啊 他表现得像个混蛋
Yeah, because he's being an ass.
混蛋 你说真的
An ass. Really?
混蛋
Ass.
你知道这样做越界了
You know that's off limits.
我需要知道哪些地方可以碰触
I'm gonna need a road map.
我以为你想到慢慢来
I thought you wanted to take it slow.
你先要什么安娜斯塔西娅
What do you want, Anastasia?
如果我们要沟通 你必须把你的想法告诉我
If we're to communicate, you have to tell me.
我想要你
I want you.
穿的有点多
I'm too dressed.
继续
Keep going.
吻我
Kiss me.
您想要什么 安娜塔西雅
What do you want, Anastasia?
我想要你
I want all of you.
为何一直没有别人
Why do you think you waited?
在性方面
For sex.
Mmm.
Mmm.
我一直在读简奥斯丁和勃朗特妹的著作
I was reading Austen and bronté
没人能达到小说中的人物标准
and nobody ever measured up to that.
我想我在等待某种例外
I guess I was waiting for something exceptional.
然后我遇到了你
And then I met you.
奥斯丁女士
Would miss Austen
会同意这种事么
approve of this?
我本来是很浪漫的
I was being romantic,
然后渐渐的被你奇怪的方式所分散
and then you just go and distract me with your kinky fuckery.
奇怪的方式?
"Kinky fuckery"? Mmm-hmm.
我不知道那是什么意思但听起来很像样子
I don't know what that is, but I like the sound of it.
你看起来和很平静 我不想叫醒你
You looked so peaceful. I didn't wanna wake you.
做早餐的食物不够了
There's not much for breakfast,
除非你想吃剩饭
unless you want cold stir-fry.
算了
No. Mmm.
给你 因为旺达儿给我的支票 你应该收回去
Here. The check you gave me for Wanda, you should have it back.
你留着吧
Keep it.
我留着?这可是2万4千美元
Keep it? It's $24,000.
嗯,我知道
Yeah, I know.
我每一刻钟就能赚这么多 你留着吧
I make that kind of money every 15 minutes. Keep it.
安德里亚 早安
Andrea? Good morning.
能否请你把2万4千美元 转入安娜斯塔西娅-斯蒂尔女士的账户
Could you please transfer $24,000 into the account of miss Anastasia Steele?
不 你在干什么
No! What are you doing?
没事 谢谢
That's fine. Thank you.
为什么你知道我的账户信息
Why do you have my bank account details?
这附近哪家早点比较好
What's good for breakfast around here?
克里斯汀 你怎么知道我的银行账户信息
Christian, how do you have my bank information?
谢谢
Thank you.
手还能再快点才够看 格雷
Gotta be quicker than that, grey.
我父母奥举办一场慈善舞会今晚
My parents are hosting a charity ball tonight.
我答应他们我会出席
I promised I'd make an appearance.
我希望你能和我一起
Want you to come with me.
我从没参加过舞会
I've never been to a ball.
我没有舞会穿的礼服
I don't have a dress for that.
还有 我的发型该怎么办
Also, what am I gonna do with my hair?
我知道一个沙龙
I know a salon.
而且你不用担心礼服的事
And you don't need to worry about a dress.
一切我都会处理好
It's all gonna be taken care of.
怎么了
What is it? Um...
哪里刚才有个女孩
There was just a girl over there.
她昨天在我的办公室外面
And she was outside my office yesterday.
她知道我的名字
And she knew my name.
手腕上缠着绷带 她很古怪
And she had a bandage on her wrist. It was really strange.
我们该走了
We should go.
现在
Just now.
是的
Yeah.
随时告诉我
Keep me informed.
你知道那个女孩 克里斯汀
You know that girl, Christian?
我来处理 什么意思
I'm handling it. What does that mean?
我不想让你担心  相信我
I don't want you to worry about it. Trust me.
Um...
嘿 过的怎么样?
Hey, how are you doing?
很好  好的 我女朋友在这里
Good, okay. So, uh, my girlfriend'
Oh.
安娜
Ana.
那是罗冰逊夫人吗
Was that Mrs. Robinson?
她名叫艾琳娜-林肯
Her name's Elena Lincoln.
我不在乎她叫什么 克里斯汀
I don't care what her name is, Christian.
你为什么要带我去那里
Why would you take me there?
你为什么要带我去见那个诱惑并虐待过你的女人
Why would you take me to meet the woman who seduced and abused you?
我们的关系几年前就结束了 我们现在只是朋友
Our relationship ended years ago. We're just friends.
兼合作伙伴
And business partners.
合作伙伴 你在逗我么
Business partners? Are you kidding me?
你会带你的女奴们去那里
Would you take your subs there?
老天 为了什么 她的认可
Oh, my god! For what? Her approval?
什么 这是在干嘛
What? What is this?
不 这是..不是这样的
No. It's not like that.
我今早看到的那个女孩也是他们之一对么?
That girl that I saw this morning was one of them, wasn't she?
我们去我家讨论这个吧 我可以叫人来给你做发型
Let's discuss this back at my place.
我可以叫人来给你做发型
I can have someone come by, do your hair.
我不在乎我的发型如何
Christian, I don't care about my hair!
给我解释这到底是怎么回事
Explain to me what's going on.
到我家我就给你解释听 来
I'll explain when we're there. Come on.
好吧 要不你自己走 要不我带你走
Okay, you can either walk or i can carry you. Your choice.
你不会那么做的 不 你自己选
You wouldn't do that. No, it's your choice.
好吧 好 好 我自己走
Okay, fine. Fine. I'll walk.
她叫利拉-威廉姆斯
Her name's Leila Williams.
大概两年前我们交往过一段时间
She was my sub for a while about two years ago.
她发生了什么
What happened to her?
她想要更多 而我不想了
She wanted more. I didn't.
所以我和她就分手了
So I ended it.
她离开了  和别人结了婚
She left. Got married.
我以为她会过得很好 但之后她丈夫出车祸死了
I thought she moved on, but then her husband died in a car crash.
她精神崩溃了
She had a breakdown.
她现在想干什么
What does she want now?
当我们一在乔治亚州的时候她出现在我的管家琼斯夫人面前想要割腕自杀
When you and I were in Georgia together, she turned up here and tried to slit her wrists in front of Mrs. Jones, my housekeeper.
天啊
Oh, my god.
盖尔送她去医院但当我感到哪里时
Gail took her to the hospital, but by the time I got there,
她已经走了
she'd taken off.
我的人一直试图到她
My people have been trying to find her.
你的人
Your people?
就是把资料收集在一起的人
Is that who put this together?
也有这样的人在盯着我么
Is there one on me?
让我看看
Let me see it.
咪表在里士满大道的克莱德五金店打工
"Subject works part time at Clayton's hardware, Richmond road."
他们没有算我上厕所的时间
You know, they didn't time my bathroom breaks.
你应该要求退款
You should probably get your money back.
我会让他们接近任何潜在的受虐者
I had them drawn up on any prospective submissive.
很好 老天啊
Nice. Jesus.
我不知道这事会变成什么样
I had no idea what this was gonna become.
我不知道你会变得如此特殊
I didn't know you'd be different.
特殊?真的
Different? Really?
这就是你像带所有你其他的女人那样
Is that why you brought me to Mrs. Robinson's,
带我去见罗宾逊夫人的原因  因为我非常特殊?
where you brought all the other women? Because I'm so different?
这是错误的 我承认
That was wrong. I admit.
这是完全错误的 这一切都是错的
It's all wrong. All of this is wrong.
你汇钱到我的账户 我不想要你的钱
You put money into my I don't want it.
你收购了我在职的公司
You bought the company i work for.
这不是恋爱关系克里斯汀  这是从属关系
This isn't a relationship, Christian. It's ownership.
我努力想要了解你
I'm trying to understand you.
我只是想接近你
Lam just wanting to get close to you.
不过当你像这样一直作怪
But it's really difficult to do that when you keep doing
我真的很难做到这一点
bizarre things like this.
而且你不让我碰你 也让我很难接受你
And it's really difficult to do that when you won't let me touch you.
来我的卧室
Come to my bedroom.
性现在解决不聊这个问题  你疯了么
Sex is not gonna fix this right now. Are you insane?
安娜 求你
Ana, please.
你想要个路线图
You wanted a road map?
从这开始
Start here.
这些是我的底线
Those are my boundaries.
这个我可以接受
I can live with that.
然后我就都是你的了
Then I'm all yours.
格雷先生你预约的客人到了
Woman". Mr. grey, your appointment's arrived.
好的带她到安娜的房间
Okay. Send him into Ana's room.
他来了
He's here.
谁来了
Who's here?
Wow.
让头发蓬起来 好吧?
Hair up, I think. Yes?
你的脖子很美
Your neck is beautiful.
克里斯汀
Christian?
你打算待在哪里看么
You're just gonna stand there gawking?
是的
Yeah.
是的这样挺好
Yeah, I think I might.
所以我在想
So I was thinking
今晚可能会更刺激
tonight might be more stimulating
如果你穿这些。
if you wear these.
我该怎么穿呢?
How am I supposed to wear those?
好吧
Well,
你必须先弄湿它们。
you have to get them wet first.
好奇吗?
Curious?
Mmm-hmm.
好吧
Okay.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
很好
Good.
现在 弯腰
Now turn. Bend over.
不,你不能把它放进我的屁股。
No, you're not putting those in my butt.
他们不进你的屁股。
They don't go in your butt.
别动
Stay still.
站直 然后转身
Stand up straight and turn around.
感觉怎样
How's it feel?
很奇怪
Weird.
还不错
But good.
这是在干什么
What do they do?
你会知道的
You'll find out.
穿银礼服。
Wear the silver satin.
会很顺利
It'll go well with these.
别担心 他们是你的耳朵。
Don't worry. They're for your ears.
我说过这是一个假面舞会么
Did I mention it was a masked ball?
没有
No.
你的新保镖也要带上这些
Your new bodyguards need to wear these, too?
我只是要确保安全
I'm just being safe.
你甚至感觉不到他们存在
You won't even notice they're here.
走吧
Come on.
每个人都在看我们
everybody's looking at us.
不是我们  是你
Not us. You.
克里斯汀 我很高兴你赶来了 母亲
Christian! I'm so glad you made it. Mother.
说实话 母亲穿的真正式
"Mother" is so formal. Honestly.
安娜你好
Ana. Hi.
你最近如何
How you doing?
这些很漂亮 也很神秘
These things are beautiful, and they are mysterious,
不过他们也很烦人
but they're a pain in the ass.
你看起来美得惊人
You look spectacular.
谢谢 你也是,这裙子真漂亮
Thank you. So do you. This dress is so beautiful.
谢谢安娜
Thank you, Ana.
我很高兴你回到克里斯汀身边
I'm so glad you're back with Christian.
失去你他就像迷路的孩子
He was lost without you.
我能要回我的女伴了么
Oh. Can I have my date back, please?
当然可以  你可真扫兴
By all means. Spoilsport.
待会见
See you later.
安娜 我的天
Ana! My god!
这裙子,美得没边儿了 莫尼克-鲁里耶
That dress, it should be illegal. Monique Lhuillier.
是的 米亚
Yeah. Mia.
米亚 我差点认不出你
Mia, you know i barely recognized you.
是啊 这个崭新的我 吧 你觉得怎么样
Yeah! The new me. Okay, what do you think?
非常的金发碧眼
Well, it's very, uh, blonde.
你是怎么忍受他的
How do you put up with him?
你知道青少年时期的他更让人头痛
Do you know he was an even bigger pain as a teenager?
它曾因为打架先后被4所学校开除
He got expelled from four different schools for brawling.
像个完全失控的野兽
That's enough. Yeah, totally out of control.
够了 米亚 别说了 米亚?
- Mia, enough. - Mia?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嗨  你好么
Hi! How are you?
安娜
H Mm? Ana?
你坐在这里亲爱的 紧挨着克里
You will be sitting here, darling. Right next to Cary.
克里斯汀 你在这里
Christian, you over here.
女士们先生们 欢迎光临我们的年度舞会
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to our annual ball.
正如你们所知 今晚的所有收益
As you know, proceeds from this evening
都将捐献给格雷和我多年前创办的慈善机构
will go to the charity that grace and I founded so many years ago Coping together.
该组织致力于父母是瘾君子的儿童提供更好的生活
Working to make life better for the children of parents addicted to drugs.
你还好吧
Everything okay?
现在  我要满怀感激的
And now, thankfully,
将话筒交给我们的主持人
I will be handing off my speaking duties
诺曼德-保罗 先生
to our master of ceremonies, Mr. nomad Paul.
谢谢 格雷先生  还有谢谢你们
Paul". Thank you, Mr. grey, and thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
饿了么
Hungry?
现在从一号商品开始竞价
Let's start the bidding with lot number one.
饿疯了
Ravenous.
有人出价一万美元吗?十万
- Do I hear $10, 000? - Ten!
现在你知道这些银球是干什么用的了
Now you know what those silver balls do.
一万五千美元
Woman'. $15,000.
一万五千美元
Paul'. $15,000.
一次  两次
Going once,
成交
Sold!
这是个好的开始 女士们先生们 现在二号商品
That's a great start, ladies and gentlemen. Now, lot number two,
由克里斯汀-格雷先生赞助的 位于科罗拉多州阿斯本豪华度假小屋入住一星期
a week's vacation at a luxury chalet in Aspen, Colorado,donated by Mr. Christian grey.
嗯..
Mmm.
低价一万美金 开始竞价
Let's start the bidding off at $10,000.
一万美金
$10,000!
谢谢 女士 一万美金
Thank you, ma'am. $10,000.
我怎么不知道你在阿斯本还有房产
I didn't know you had a place in Aspen.
我有很多房产
I have a lot of places.
老天今晚 这里有滑雪爱好者
Boy, we have some ski lovers in the room tonight.
一万七千美金
$17,000!
一万七千美金  谢谢
$17,000. Thank you, sir. 18?
一万八千美金
$18,000. $18,000.
谢谢 一万九美金?
Thank you. Do I hear 19? 19?
一万九美金
19.
一万九美金 谢谢先生
$19,000. Thank you, sir.
美国第一滑雪胜地的一周豪华之旅
A week of luxury in America's finest ski resort.
两万四千美金
$24,000.
新面孔  有人出到两万四千美金了
New blood! $24,000 I am bid.
有出价两万五千美金的吗
Do I hear $25,000?
这钱是给你的
That money was for you.
现在这笔钱给需要它的人了
And now it'll go to someone who needs it.
我不知道是该跪下来膜拜你还是该打你屁股
I don't know whether to worship at your feet or spank you.
两万四千美金一次
$24, 000.
两万四千美金两次
我想我会选第二个
l'll take option two.
成交给这位穿银礼服的年轻女士
Sold! To the young lady in silver.
你们的慷慨会带来改变 女士们先生们
Your generosity really makes a difference, ladies and gentlemen.
我们走
Let's go.
你要这个?
You want this?
我要你打我
I want you to spank me.
Hands.
如果你受不了你可以喊我停下来明白
If it gets too much, you have to tell me to stop, understood?
明白
Yes.
别动
Hold still.
这是你的房间
Ls this your room?
很久以前是
Once upon a time.
这是谁
Who's this?
是你母亲
Is that your mother?
如果你不想谈这个 你可以说
You know you can just say you don't wanna talk about it.
是 我不想谈这个
Yeah, I don't wanna talk about it.
走吧 他们会到我们的
Let's go. They'll be missing us.
我还需要在准备一下
Uh, I just need a minute.
我们楼下见
I'll meet you downstairs.
好吧
Okay.
别忘了你的面具
Don't forget your mask.
什么
what?
没什么
Nothing.
克里斯汀有伴了
Christian has a date.
了不起
I'm impressed.
抱歉
I'm sorry?
安娜
Elena.
我本想去见你来着
I wanted to meet you.
我毫无兴趣 抱歉失陪了
I can't say the same. Excuse me.
嘿 我不是你的敌人
Hey, I'm not the enemy.
我知道你对克里斯汀做了什么
I know what you did to Christian.
我所做的一切都是在引导他 到真实的自己
All I did was lead him to the truth of who he really is.
没有我他早进监狱或死了
Without me, he'd be in jail or dead.
他也是这样认为的
And he would say the same.
我不想听这种话
I'm not listening to this.
你觉得你是第一个 他希望能狗拯救自己的女人么
Do you think you're the first woman he'd hoped would save him?
他的生活需要一个受虐者
He needs a submissive in life.
不只是在床上的那种
Not "gust 'm the bedroom.
不 他正在改变这一点
No, he's changing that.
这不再是他想到的了
It's not what he wants anymore.
但这是他所需要的
But it's what he needs.
而我觉得你斌不是那种她想要拥有的女人
And you don't strike me as the type of woman who wants to be owned.
如果你真的想要让他幸福 如果你想要幸福
If you really wanna make him happy, if you wanna be happy,
你该离开他
you'll let him go.
想你这种人  是不可能理解我们的感情的
There's no way that someone like you could ever understand what we have.
我曾和你一样
I've been there.
没有什么能够天长地久
Nothing lasts.
没有
Nothing.
我和克里斯汀之间的一切
Whatever happens between me and Christian
都不关你的事
is none of your goddamn business.
你离我们远点
So you stay the fuck away from us.
嘿,我们改考虑退场了
Hey, we should think about going soon.
我现在就想走
I wanna go now.
艾琳娜 队你说什么了
What did Elena say to you?
没什么新鲜的
Nothing I didn't already know.
你能把我送回我家么
Will you just take me to my house?
今晚留下来陪我吧
Stay with me tonight.
嘿 醒醒 我们到家了
Hey, wake up. We're home. Hmm.
先生
Sir?
你待在这
Stay here.
我们会人来拖车的
We'll have the car towed.
怎么了
What happened?
那是我的车 我的车怎么了
That's my car! What happened to my car?
搜索房间 然后确定安全给我打电话
Check the apartment. Call me when it's safe.
是 先生 马上就去
Yes, sir. Right away. Copy that.
史密斯 你跟着格雷先生
Smith, you stick with Mr. grey.
我们要去那儿
Where are we going?
克里斯汀
Christian?
你觉得是利拉么
Do you think it was Leila?
你真的觉的她会做这种事
You really think she would do something like that?
我不明白为什么我们不能回你家
I really don't see why we can't just go back to your apartment.
那个房子像个碉堡
That place is like a fortress.
她不可能进的去
There's no way she could have gotten in there.
她也不该能进的去车库
She shouldn't have been able to get into the garage, either.
我不能冒一点风险
I'm not taking any chances.
晚上好格雷先生
Good evening, Mr. grey.
嗨 艾德
Hey, ed.
剩下的人早上到
The rest of the crew will be here in the morning.
如果你因为我而出事
If something were to happen to you because
不会的
It won't.
我不会出事的
Nothing's gonna happen to me.
我帮你洗吧
Can I wash this off?
不要偏离线条。
Don't stray from the lines.
好吧
Okay.
这是烧伤么
Are these burns?
这是谁干得
Who did this to you?
继续吧 已经过去了
Go on, it's over.
我知道向我敞开心扉
I know how difficult it is for you to open up to me
告诉我你的过去 对你来说有多困难
and tell me these things.
不过这对我来说就是一切
But it means the world to me.
这意味着你爱我
It means you love me.
是的 我爱你
Yes, I do.
所以你的打结技术就是这么来的
So this is where your knot-tying expertise comes from.
早上好
Good morning.
你睡得好么
Sleep well?
是的
I did.
这船很漂亮
This boat is really beautiful.
这出自于我在写西雅图造船厂
This is from my yard in Seattle.
你建造的?
You built it?
在一些人的帮助下
I had some help.
它叫 格蕾丝号
It's called the grace.
以你母亲的名字命名的?
After your mom?
你听起来很惊讶
You sound surprised.
你总是对她很冷淡而且
Well, you're always so cool towards her.
格蕾丝给了我一切
I owe everything to grace.
她在我生母死后拯救了我
She saved my life after my birth mom died.
你还记得你的生母吗?
Do you remember your birth mom?
我尝试去忘记她
I try not to.
她怎么了?
What happened to her?
她过度而死
She overdosed.
她的尸体三天后被发现
They found her body three days later.
当时你在哪里
Where were you?
我在她身边
I was with her.
哦 我的天
Oh, my god.
人们带走了她 带我去了医院
Took her away. Took me to a hospital.
格蕾丝在哪
Grace was there.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Thank you for telling me.
看看你那栋房子
Look at that house.
真美 房子的尽管肯定很漂亮
That's beautiful. The view's probably amazing.
真想知道谁会住在哪里
I wonder who lives there.
是个海军的老遗孀
It's an old sea widow.
几年前他的丈夫过世了
Lost her husband years ago.
从此她每晚坐在窗前 等待他回家
Sits at the window every night waiting for him to come home.
这故事是你自己编的么
Did you just make that up?
是的
Yeah.
你想把船开回家么
You wanna take the helm?
Me'?
是的 你  来吧
Yeah, you. Come on.
我不会开的
I can't do that.
看到我指的那里了吗? 是的
See where I'm looking? Yeah.
就是哪里抓住了
Right there. Just hold.
好吗 好的
Okay? Okay,
不 你没事 安娜 我还在这里
no, you're fine, Ana. I'm still here.
别放手
Don't let go.
好吧 我不得不放手了
I have to let go. Don't.
别 天啊
Oh, my god. Okay. Okay?
你准备好了 是的
You ready? Okay.
老天 老天 我的老天 我在开船
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I'm steering it.
我在开船 我是船长
I'm doing it. I'm the captain.
哦 我的天
Oh, my god!
嘿 嘿 杰克
Hey. Hey, Jack.
私人电话私人时间再打 好吧
Personal calls on your own time, okay?
Yeah?
什么事 你收到我的信息了吗?
Um, did you get my message?
你本来今天上午九点要给露丝-卡露丝打电话的
You had a phone call this morning with Ruth carusi at 9:00 A.M.
该死
Shit.
我在时间 我会问他们的
I can just reschedule it. I'll ask them.
你定好我们去纽约的房间了吗?
Did you book our rooms for New York yet?
抱歉
Sorry?
纽约 书展 这周五 在你的日志里记着的
New York. Book expo. This Friday. It's in the diary.
是的  我定好你的房间了 当然
No, yeah, I know. Yeah, i booked your room. Of course.
还有你
And you.
按计划我的助理也要出席
It's expected that my assistant also attends.
我不知道这是 抱歉
I didn't know that. I'm sorry.
别道歉
Don't apologize.
给你自己也订个房间
Just get yourself a room.
除非你更愿意留下来陪你男朋友
Unless you'd rather stay back with your boyfriend.
毕竟你看起来不需要工作
I mean, it's not like you need to work.
我会处理好的
I'll sort it out.
埃里克 嘿 我是杰克 周末过的怎么样
Eric, hey. It's Jack. How was your weekend?
不是吧
No shit.
我的周末很好 棒极了
Mine was great. It was fantastic.
嗯 因为我读了你的新文章
Yeah, 'cause I read your new pages.
不  写的很棒 非常精彩
No, they're amazing. Amazing.
不 我读的都停不下来
No, I couldn't put it down.
我们会得到州和联邦的政府补助
We'll be accessing state and federal grants of course,
不过超过七成的资金将来自格雷控股集团
but more than 70% of the funding will come directly from grey enterprises holdings.
我这周末要去纽约
I'm going to New York this weekend
我们将制造可再生能源科技
We'll be making cutting edge renewable energy tech
这受益要大大超过我们的投资
that will more than repay our investment.
和你上司?
With your boss?
为了工作,我需要去纽约
I need to go to New York for work
答案是,不准去
The answer is,no
我不是在问你的意见
I'm not asking your opinion
可以提供坚实的消费者基础
provides a solid
为我们的产品。
for our products.
我们知道您有其他投标人
We're aware that you have other bidders
其中一些可能会提供什么看起来更好的条件,但...
and some of them may offer what look like better terms,
我们回头再谈
Let's talk later
哈喽
Hello?
克里斯汀
Christian?
哦 我的天
Oh, my god!
抱歉 斯蒂尔女士 我没想吓着你
Oh, excuse me, miss Steele, i didn't mean to startle you.
不 没事
No, no.
你挺安静的
You are very quiet.
我是琼斯夫人 格雷先生的管家 我来吧
I'm Mrs. Jones. Mr. grey's housekeeper. May I?
哦 嗯
Oh, um...
当然  谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
我是安娜
Um, I'm Ana.
我已经知道你的名字了 你刚刚叫了我的姓
But you knew that already because you said my last name.
格雷先生在瑞安的书房里 他刚打完一通电话
Mr. grey is in his study, just finishing up a call.
如果你需要我 我就在厨房里  好的
I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. Okay.
看到你喜欢的东西了吗
See anything you like?
真是的
Oh, fuck.
门没锁
The door was, um, unlocked.
我得和琼斯夫人聊聊
I'll have to talk to Mrs. Jones.
她经常进来里?
Does she come in here a lot?
比如 来这里打扫?
Does she dust in here?
那些是乳头夹
Those are nipple clamps.
过来 把你的手给我
Come here. Give me your hand.
打你拿掉它们的时候感觉比夹着的时候更疼
It's even more intense when you take them off.
哇哦
Ow.
这是什么?
What's this?
好吧
Okay.
示范够了
That's enough show-and-tell.
这是什么?
What's this?
欲速则不达
Let's learn to walk before we run.
我还挺喜欢速度的
I kinda like running.
安娜
Ana? Mmm-hmm?
我们上回做这事的时候  你看到我的另一面
Last time we did this, you saw another side of me.
然后你离开了我
And you left.
上回情况不一样
Last time was different.
好吧 但不是在这里
All right. But not here.
琼斯夫人
Mrs. Jones.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你是我的
You're mine.
我是你的。
I'm yours.
你还好么?  很好
You okay? Yeah.
你知道我们总得谈谈去纽约的事
You know at some point we're gonna need to talk about New York.
我们已经谈过了
We have talked about it.
你禁止我去不等于我们谈过了
You forbidding it is not us talking about it.
如果你想去纽约别和海德一起去
If you wanna go to new York, don't go with Hyde.
让我带你去 我在纽约有房产
Let me take you. I have a place there.
你当然有
Of course you do.
这可不是度假
This isn't some sort of vacation.
这是跟我老板出差 我还想给他留些好印象呢
It's a work trip with my boss, who I would like to impress.
你知道在过去的十八个月里 他换了三个助理
You know he's had three assistants in the last 18 months,
他们三个都匆匆辞职了
all of whom have quit without notice?
你觉得我搞不定他?
You don't think i can handle him?
不是这样的
That's not it.
给我的感觉就是这样
That's what it feels like.
安娜 我非常清楚你能搞定任何事
Ana, I know full well that you can handle anything.
我也知道如果你真想去
And, uh, if you really wanna go,
我阻止不了你
then I can't stop you.
不过我想亲自带你去
But I'd like to take you there myself.
好吧
Okay.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Yeah.
我是说  我当然更愿意和你一起去看看纽约
I mean, of course I would rather see New York with you.
很好
Good.
我讨厌我们吵架
I hate it when we fight.
刚才那不是吵架
That wasn't a fight.
那是对话
That was a conversation.
那是一个人讲话另一个人听
It was, you know, when somebody talks, and the other person listens,
然后解决问题
and you resolve an issue.
这就是相处之道
That's how it works.
很疯狂 不是吗?
It's crazy, isn't it?
晚安 安娜
Night, Ana.
晚安 汉娜
Good night, Hannah.
一起吃晚饭?
两分钟后见
你要走了?
You leaving?
我过来就是想和你谈谈 关于去纽约的事
Um, I was actually just about to come talk to you. Uh, about New York.
有问题吗?
There a problem?
Um...
我很感激你给我的这次机会 杰克
I'm so grateful for the opportunity, Jack,
但通知太仓促了 我有其他安排
but with such short notice, i made plans
也不能更改
that I can't change. Huh.
不过我整个周末都会带着手机
But I will have my phone on me all weekend.
如果你需要我做什么 我随时执行
So if you need anything, I'm available.
安娜 请坐
Ana, have a seat.
我真的 很抱歉
I' I'm sorry.
我认为你在这份工作上有很大的潜力
I think you have tremendous potential here.
但我不想浪费时间去培训
But I don't wanna waste my time
一个不认真对待这份工作的人
training someone who doesn't take this position seriously.
我很认真
I do.
这是我梦寐以求的工作
This is my dream job.
那就去纽约 参加书展不该么 是这个梦想的一部分吗?
Then shouldn't going to New York and the book expo be part of that dream?
那只是一部分
It is.
那是
It is.
之前是我没搞清楚状况 不会再次发生了
It was just a misunderstanding. It won't happen again.
外面有很多又能力的人 他们会为这份工作争破头
Because there are plenty of qualified people who would kill for this job.
我的意思是 我不想吹牛 我是一个很好的老师
I mean, look, I don't wanna brag, but I'm a pretty great teacher.
我确定你是如此
I'm sure you are.
我只是没看出来你有什么进取心
I'm just not seeing the initiative on your side of it.
除了你的要求  我还读了很多
I've read more than you've asked me to.
我可以说是读了所有的
And I'm on top
我说的是更上一层楼
I'm talking about going the extra mile.
除非你希望
Unless you want me
我跟克里斯汀
to compete with Christian grey
争风吃醋
for your attention.
那天克里斯汀对你很无礼 我替他向你道歉
I apologize that Christian was so curt with you the other night.
你就是在纠结这个吗?
Is that what this is about?
你男朋友向来以
Your boyfriend has a reputation for being
冷酷无情著称
a little ruthless.
你喜欢这种男人?
Is that what you like?
如果你对我的工作不满意  那你应该去人事部
If you have a problem with my work, then you should take it up with hr.
哇哦
Whoa.
你这么认真干嘛
Why are you being so serious?
你以为我会怎么做? 让你上我
What do you think I'm gonna do? Make you fuck me?
杰克
Jack.
我只是
I
觉得
I just think
如果你打算靠出卖肉体爬上去
if you're gonna fuck your way to prominence,
最起码你得个能拉高你智商的人
then you should do it with someone who can at least make you smarter.
而不只是让你更有钱而已
Not just richer.
对吗?
Right?
别 别怎么?
Don't what? Hmm?
听着 这是个非常严肃的问题
Look, this is a serious, serious question.
你是想被无视
Do you wanna be kept
还是被当回事儿
or taken seriously? Hmm?
我想离开这里 求你了 杰克
I would like to leave, please, Jack.
还有
我能让你高潮 给你其他人无法给你的体验
Loan make you come like nobody else has.
他给不了你的
Not him.
谁都给不了你
Not anyone.
No.
安娜? 安娜 出什么事了?
Ana? Ana, what happened?
杰克-海德 杰克对我欲行不轨
Jack Hyde tried to touch me.
我要杀了他
I'll kill him.
不要 求你了  别去
No, no, please don't go. Don't go. Don't leave me.
别离开我
Okay. Go.
好的 走吧 没事了
It's okay.
我把东西都丢那了 什么也没拿
I left everything. I don't have any of my stuff.
泰勒会拿过来的 没事了 好吗
Taylor will get it. It's fine, okay?
我送你回家 走吧
I'll take you home, come on.
他的门禁证件被吊销了?
And his pass has been cancelled?
很好
Good.
不 谢谢你 杰瑞 晚安
No. Thank you, Jerry. Good night.
至少那件事已经处理好了
Well, at least that's dealt with.
海德出局了  他被炒了
Hyde's out. He's been fired.
哇哦
Whoa.
怎么会 真是
How?
我以为你跟sip的生意还没完成
But I thought your deal with sip hasn't been finished yet.
是的 我认识他们的执行总裁
It's not. But I know the ceo.
我把事情都告诉了他
I told him what happened.
你以后再也看不到他了
You'll never have to see him again.
既然他已经离开 那我还能在那工作吗?
Am I still gonna have a job now that he's not there?
要是你工作没了 你就干脆
Well, if you don't, you
克里斯汀 你知道我喜欢工作
Christian, you know i love working.
你不能把我一直关在你加阁楼里
You can't keep me locked up in your penthouse.
我给你钥匙如何
What if I gave you a key?
我是说
I mean,
我给你一把这里的钥匙 你可以把一些东西放这
what if you had a key, and you kept some of your stuff here?
你可以吧所有东西都放这儿
Keep all of your stuff here and you slept,
不用回你住的地方
Not at your place.
你这是让我搬过来和你一起住?
Are you asking me to move in with you?
是的
Mmm-hmm.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
我希望你一直都在这儿
I want you here all the time.
希望你尽快搬进来
As soon as possible.
你之前不是说欲速则不达吗?
What happened to learning to walk before we run?
这个么 这是事我们众多早餐话题中的一个
That's just one of the many things that we could talk about over breakfast.
我能考虑下吗?
Can I think about it?
当然可以
Sure.
好的
Yeah.
莉兹 嗨
Liz, hi!
安娜 不知你是否听说 杰克昨晚辞职了
Ana, don't know if you heard, but Jack resigned last night.
走得匆匆忙忙的
In kind of a hurry.
sip 现在不招新人 咱俩快完蛋了
Sip isn't recruiting right now, so we're screwed.
这么说 你不需要我了 对吗?
So you don't need me anymore then?
我们会给你安排个临时工作
I'm gonna try to find you something temporary.
今天早上你能先补下杰克的空吗?
Could you fill in for Jack at this morning's meeting?
高级编辑会议?
At the senior editors' meeting?
就今天而已
Just for today.
只有你清楚杰克的工作
You're the only one who knows Jack's entire slate.
是的 可 我
Well, yeah, but, I...
你说的对  这个要求确实有点过分
You're right. It's too much.
不 我能行
No, I can do it.
没关系 我可以的
It's fine. I can do it.
很好
Great.
散会了给我打电话
Call me when you're done.
我们应该精简发行作品
We need to print fewer titles.
只跟有名气的作家约稿
Stick with established authors.
关注我们的核心读者
Focus on our core readership.
扩大核心读者
Expand it.
什么?
I'm sorry?
那你觉得我们应该出版什么样的作品
Um, uh... so, Ana, what do you think we should be publishing?
新鲜的血液
Um, newer voices.
还有你那些有名气的作家
Along with your established authors. Mmm-hmm.
比如 博伊斯-福克斯 他的文章上周获得80万点击量
Boyce fox, for example, got 80,000 hits last week.
真的吗?
Really?
线上点击不一定能促进纸媒销量
Online hits don't automatically translate to print sales.
但它们可以
Well, but they could.
从人口统计的角度看 他的线上读者年龄处于18-24之间
His online audience is an 18-to-24 demographic,
而这些人正是我们需要争取的读者体
and those are exactly the readers that we should be chasing.
我可以给你们看下数据 我觉得他值得我们冒险
Um, I mean, I can show you the stats. I think he's worth taking a risk on.
也许我们该看看统计数字
Maybe we should take a look.
这个主意很好
Great idea.
安娜? 安娜 稍等
Uh, Ana? Ana,
洛奇先生 如果我刚才越界了 我真的很抱歉
Mr. roach, I'm really sorry if I was out of line.
不 没关系 你说的很有道理
No, don't be sorry. You made a lot of sense.
不 杰克-海德都走了 你还在这儿干嘛
No, so, uh, what are you doing now that Jack Hyde's gone?
莉兹说给我安排个临时工作
Urn, well, Liz mentioned something temporary. I don't know.
好的 那你为何不暂时顶替杰克的位置
Okay. So why don't you fill in for Jack temporarily?
行么?
Good? Um...
太好了 没问题 就这么定了
Great. Okay. That's settled.
为sip 新任小说编辑干杯
To sip's new fiction editor.
代理小说编辑
Acting fiction editor.
他们迟早会知道你有多优秀
Till they find out how good you are.
这事儿没动用你的关系吗?
Christian, did you have something to do with this?
没有 这都是你自己的努力得来的
No. Hey, it was all you.
怎么 你不相信我
What? You don't believe me?
我是不相信自己
I don't believe it myself.
我昨晚问了你的问题
I asked you a question last night.
你说搬过来和你一起住的事?
About moving in with you? Mmm-hmm.
我只是觉得自己可能
I just think that I'
我需要从自己住的地方拿点东西
I need to get some things from my apartment.
我可以安排
That can be arranged.
好的
Good.
也许我们可以
Now, maybe we could
回家庆祝一番
take this celebration home.
服务员 结账
The check, please.
脱掉你的内裤
Take off your panties.
现在就做
Do it now.
在这里吗?
Right in here?
是的,在这里。现在。
Yeah, right here. Now.
继续。
Go on.
抱歉。
Excuse me.
不来了。
Don't come.
两分钟。 你在开玩笑吗?
Two minutes. Are you kidding?
在卧室。你开玩笑吗?
In the bedroom. Are you joking?
两分钟的时间。
Two minutes.
你这是要干什么?
What are you doing in here?
你让我等的
You made me wait,
所以现在该轮到你了
so now it's your turn.
你行吗
Are you any good?
走着瞧
Hmm. We'll see.
或许我们应该打个赌。
Maybe we should make a bet.
如果我赢
If I win,
你带我去红房子。
you take me to the red room.
如果我赢了
And if I win?
你可以选
Your choice.
开始
Break.
好吧
Okay.
嗯. 全
Mmm. Solids.
哦,亲爱。
Oh, dear.
侧袋
Side pocket.
红房间,我们来了。
Red room, here we come.
该死
Shit.
我希望你不是一个痛苦的输家
I hope you're not a sore loser.
这取决于你如何努力打我屁股。
That depends on how hard you spank me.
我非常想粗暴的对你
I want to be very rough with you.
所以对我粗暴吧
So be rough with me.
捷达需要人在新版科鲁兹上签字
And Jada needs someone to sign off on the new carusi.
我一直让杰克去签
I kept asking Jack to do that.
是啊 但杰克有点懒
Yeah, well, Jack was kind of lazy.
你没注意到吗?
Didn't you notice?
注意到了
Yeah.
他把这叫做 艺术气质
I believe he called it "artistic temperament."
谢了 汉娜
Thank you, Hannah.
不客气
Yep.
Hey,
你能来做这项工作很棒
it's great that you're doing this,
但这样 感觉很奇怪 我懂
It's totally weird, i know. I know.
我是不是该称呼你斯蒂尔女士
I mean, am I expected to call you miss Steele?
还是叫我安娜吧
I expect you to call me Ana.
除非你也需要
And I don't expect you to fetch me coffee
否则不用专门去帮我倒咖啡
unless you're getting some for yourself.
至于其他的事情 我们慢慢磨合吧  好吗?
And the rest of it, we'll just make up as we go, okay?
好的
Okay.
斯蒂尔女士
Miss Steele.
该死
Damn it.
接吧 我去拿点东西 查下邮箱
Take it. I'm just gonna grab some stuff and check the mail.
我跟你一起上去
I should go up with you.
不没事的 我马上回来
No, it's okay. I'll be two seconds.
接吧
Take it.
嗨  罗斯
Hey, ros.
利拉
Leila.
克里斯汀在楼下
Christian is downstairs.
你想要见他吗?
Do you wanna see him?
我是来你的
I came to see you.
好吧
Okay.
他都告诉我了
He told me what happened.
我知道你现在很痛苦
I know you're in a lot of pain.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他允许你叫他的名字
He lets you call him by his name.
他总谈起你
He talks about you all the time.
他在乎你
He cares about you.
别说谎了
Don't lie.
你到底那点比我好
Tell me what you have that I don't.
我哪点都不如你
Nothing.
我根本不算什么
I'm nothing.
他迟早会厌倦我的
He'll get tired of me.
主人都睡到你床上了
Master sleeps in your bed.
你怎么知道? 我看到你了
How do you know that? I saw you.
我一直在观察你
I watched you.
我知道你爱他
I know you love him.
我也爱他
I do, too.
我们都爱他
We all do.
那你为何不把放下?
Why don't you put the gun down?
你不了解他 不知道他的喜好
You don't know him or what he likes.
他想要的你给不了 他跟你不过是逢场作戏
You don't give him what he wants. He's pretending with you.
不 克里斯汀
No, Christian.
跪下
Kneel.
安娜
去艾斯卡拉大厦等我
Go to escala. Wait for me there.
就听我一次行不行
For once, just do as you're told.
泰勒 让她出去
Taylor, get her out of here.
斯蒂尔女士
Miss Steele.
斯蒂尔女士 安娜
Miss Steele. Ana!
得了 泰勒
Stop it, Taylor.
我不管
I don't care.
她走了三小时了手机钱包都没带
She's been gone for three hours, and she doesn't have her cell or her purse.
算了 她回来了
Forget it. She's here.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
我让你直接来着
I told you to come straight here.
我怕派人四处去你
I've had people out combing the streets, looking for you.
抱歉我并不总是那么听话
I'm sorry I don't always do as I'm told.
也许你真的只是需要一个完全服从你的人
Maybe you just really need someone who obeys every command.
无风不起浪
Don't be ridiculous.
我看到你了 克里斯汀
I saw you, Christian.
我看到你是如何对待利拉的
I saw the way you were with Leila.
她当时有 安娜
She had a gun, Ana.
为了制服她 我没得选
I would have done anything to subdue her.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
在这吗?
Is she here?
什么?
What?
不 当然不在
No, of course not.
她在精神病院里接受
She's in the psych ward getting the help that she needs.
听着 我知道她吓着你了
Look, I know she
没错 她是把我吓了
Yeah. She scared me.
但你更让我可怕
But you scared me more.
看你对她那样
Seeing you like that with her.
我永远做不到对你卑躬屈膝 言听计从
I'll never be able to give you that kind of submission and obedience.
安娜
Ana.
别过来 我需要空间
Don't crowd me. I need space.
安娜 求你了别这样 克里斯汀
No, please don't do this. Christian.
别放弃我  我只是需要想想
Don't give up on me. I just need to think a little bit.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
起来
Get up.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我被吓坏了
I'm scared.
我知道你会说有我在就足够了
I know you say that I'm enough.
但以前你习惯得到的一些东西
But there are certain things that you are used to getting
我是永远给不了的
that I will never, ever, ever be able to give you.
也许目前我们相处没问题
And it might be fine for right now,
但万一你又有那些需要的时候这么办
but what's gonna happen when you start needing them again?
不会的
I won't.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我如何能相信你
How can I believe you?
我都不理解你为什么总想支配别人
I don't even understand your need to dominate.
我不是要支配别人
I'm not a dominant.
我不是
I'm not.
确切的说我是个施虐狂
The right term is a sadist.
对女人的施虐能给我带来快感 像你这样的女人
I get off on punishing women. Women who look
像你母亲那样的女人
Like your mother.
是的
Yes.
我知道自己有多变态
And I know how fucked up that is.
你走之后
When you left,
我发誓如果你能回来 我就不再施虐
I swore that I would stop it if that's what it took to get you back.
我再也不会那样做了
But I'm done with it.
你是我生命里最重要的人
You mean more to me than anything else.
我想相信你 真的
I wanna believe you. I do.
可我做不到
But I can't.
安娜 给我你的手
Ana, give me your hand.
这就是我
This is me.
所有的我
All of me.
克里斯汀
Christian.
我全心全意爱你
And I'm all yours.
No.
不要
No!
嘿  没事的
Hey. Hey, hey. No.
我在这
It's okay. I'm right here.
我在这呢
I'm right here.
嫁给我
Marry me.
什么
What?
我想要娶你
I want you to marry me.
克里斯汀 我觉得你是在做梦
Christian, I think you're dreaming.
早上好
Good morning.
早安
Morning.
睡得好么
Sleep okay?
还不错 你呢
I did. You?
睡得很沉  整晚都没醒
Like a log. Out all night.
你没做奇怪的梦吗?
You didn't have any weird dreams or anything?
然后醒来什么的
Or, like, wake up at all?
没有
No.
我完全想不起来
I mean, none that I can think of.
Hmm.
有件小事  我好像跟你说了嫁给我
I mean, there was a little thing of asking you to marry me,
但除此之外什么事都没有
but aside from that, no. Nothing.
别这样耍我
Don't mess with me like that.
不要吗?  那我要怎样耍你
No? How should i mess with you?
像这样
Like this? Huh?
这样好点么
Ls that better?
我认真的
I meant it.
我想娶你
I wanna marry you.
为什么
Why?
我想余生每分每秒都能与你厮守
Because I wanna spend every second of the rest of my life with you.
我并不期待你马上同意
I don't expect you to say yes right away.
我知道我这个人很复杂
I know I'm complicated.
有那么一点而已
Just a little bit.
你有助手吗?
You have an assistant?
我还以为你就是助手
I thought you were an assistant.
说来话长 有什么事吗?
It's a long story. What's going on?
我该给克里斯汀买什么生日礼物
What do I get Christian for his birthday?
这家伙除了幽默感外什么都不缺
The boy already has everything except a sense of humor.
他的
Uh...
他的生日?  什么时候
His birthday? When is his birthday?
周日 他没告诉你骂? 太奇怪了
Sunday. He didn't tell you? He is so weird.
爸妈要给他办个派对
Mom and dad are throwing him a party.
他们不是刚办过吗?
Didn't they just have a party?
你和他一样差劲 那是个舞会
Jeez, you're as bad as he is.
生日派对
That was a ball.
只有家人 朋友 音乐 烟花
This is just family, friends, music, fireworks.
没什么大不了的 卖个领带怎么样
No biggie. Hey, what about a tie?
克里斯汀的领带多的是
Christian has a lot of ties.
袜子 裤子背带 给点主意吧
Socks, suspenders? Throw me a bone here?
天啊 米亚 我的走了
God, Mia, I gotta go.
好吧 但周末你必须来 不然我亲自来把你抓过去
Okay, okay. But Sunday, or I'll hunt you down myself. Bye.
好极了
Ooh, perfect.
有礼物盒吗?
Do you have a gift box?
稍等
One second.
Hey.
斯蒂尔女士
Miss Steele. Hmm.
今天过得好吗?
How was your day?
还不错 格雷先生
Looking up, Mr. grey.
泰勒去哪了
Where's Taylor?
他去那我的行李了
He went to get my bag.
你的行李  你要去哪
Your bag? Where are you going?
我和罗斯去波特兰开会
Ros and I have to go to Portland for some meetings.
我明晚回来
I'll be back tomorrow night.
走吧
Come on.
你打算什么时候告诉我你生日的事?
When were you going to tell me about your birthday?
你父母要给你办派对
Your parents are throwing you a party.
难道我们就待在家里吗?
Were we just gonna stay home?
他们年年如此
They do this every year.
是啊 这可是生日
Um, yeah. Birthday.
我并不觉得我的降生是件值得庆祝的事
My, uh, arrival in the world isn't something I feel like celebrating.
我倒是觉得该庆祝一番
Well, I feel like celebrating it.
诞生日前不得打开
Can't open it till the day though.
那你为什么现在给我
Then why give it to me now?
这叫做满足感延迟
Call it delayed gratification.
没有 你看波特兰的天空都是阴沉的
No, you see. The sky in Portland is gloomy
我也想你
I miss you too
你现在可以给我答案了吗?
Can you give me the answer now?
格雷先生 你可真固执
You're so stubborn, Mr. Gray
斯蒂尔女士 这可不是拒绝
Ms. Steele, this is not a refusal
明天约凯特出来喝一杯
Ask Kate out for a drink tomorrow
别喝多了
Don't drink too much
我爱你晚安
I love you, good night
圣海伦火山吗?
mount St. helens?
我改了计划,会早点回来。
I changed the flight plan, get us home sooner.
太好了 你知道到这是一个火山,对吧?
Great. You realize that's a volcano, right?
放松 罗斯 如果它爆发,您将有一个首观察席位
Relax, ros. If it goes up, you'll have a ringside seat.
保佑我
Lucky me.
克里斯汀 这是怎么回事
Christian, what is that?
不用担心
Don't worry.
哦 天啊 克里斯汀
Oh, my god! Christian!
该死
Shit.
该死 克莉诗汀 什么情况
Shit. Christian, what is going on?
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! What is happening?
停下 哦 天啊
Damn it. Oh, my god.
哦 我的天 克里斯汀
Oh, my god, Christian!
停下
Stop it!
克里斯汀
Christian!
那儿  那儿
There. There, there, there, there!
你记得这家伙吧?
Oh, you remember this guy?
和那谁 凯特
Anastasiai Kate!
哦 天啊 你气真好
Oh, my god! You're so tan and glowy.
安娜 要来瓶啤酒吗?
You want a beer, Ana?
嗯 太好了
Yes! Please. Please.
嗨  何塞
Hi, José. Hey.
嗨 还好么?
Hi! How's it going?
还用说吗? 恭喜啊 小说编辑
So? Congratulations, fiction editor.
对吧 她现在可是大人物了
Right? She's a big deal now.
你那位怎么样了
And how's, uh, your hottie?
克里斯汀还好
Uh, Christian is good.
他要和我同居
He asked me to move in with him.
什么
What?
安娜要跟克里斯汀住一起了
Ana's moving in with Christian.
哦 那太好了
Oh, that's great.
我们能有点私人空间还真不错呢
You know, we could use the privacy.
他太敏感了  简直要了我的命
He's so subtle, it kills me.
打住
Stop.
所以你是认真的 但你开心吗?
So you're serious. But are you happy?
因为我只关心这一件事
Bcause that's all I care about.
嗯 这很复杂 但我 从未如此快乐
I mean, it's complicated, but I've never been happier.
嘿 米亚 有什么事
Hey, Mia, what's up?
你知道何塞上节目的事吗?
Did you hear about José's show? It was incredible.
那简直太棒了 真的 他真的很棒
Really. He was amazing.
他简直好评如潮  我的去看看
He got rave reviews. I gotta check it out.
米亚 慢慢说
Wait, wait, Mia. Slow down.
该死的 好 我们这就到
Shit. Okay. Yeah, yeah, we're on our way.
克里斯汀的直升机 在波特兰返途失联
Um, Christian's chopper went missing on the way back from Portland.
他们现在已经派出搜索队
They're sending out search parties right now.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
关于此次突发事件的更多消息  让我们连线场外记者 瑞秋-泰勒
For more on this breaking story, let's go out to the field and our reporter, Rachel Taylor.
瑞秋 谢谢约翰
Rachel? Thank you, John.
现在由我从私人直升机机场给你带来现场报道
I'm speaking to you live from the private helicopter terminal
他们会到他的 他会没事的 他可是克里斯汀
They'll find him. He'll be okay. It's Christian.
该直升机系空中客车直升机公司 H130
The helicopter was an airbus
有我们可以帮到的地方吗
Ls there anything we can do?
尽管克里斯汀-格雷才27岁
And Christian grey, although only 27 years old,
但他有丰富的飞行经验
had extensive flying experience.
好吧 再见
All right, bye.
格雷是西雅图 最年轻的亿万富翁
One of Seattle's youngest billionaires,
他是格雷股份有限公司的总裁
grey's the charismatic head of grey enterprises holdings,
这是跨国大企业
a
天啊 有谁能让他们闭嘴吗?
Jesus! Will someone shut them up?
别 就让它们开着吧
No, please. Leave it on.
何塞 麻烦你 声音小点
Just turn it down please, José.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在发抖 我给你那件毛衣好吗?
You're shivering. I'll get you a sweater, okay?
安娜 来 喝点茶
Ana. Tea.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
他必须没事
He has to be okay.
我们还没有在一起多久
We haven't had any time.
我们需要更多的时间在一起
We need to have more time.
你会有大把时间的
You're going to have plenty of time.
你能出现在克里斯汀的生活里和我们一起
We're so glad that you're here with us
我们都很感激
and in Christian's life.
你让他的生活变得如此不同
You've made such a difference to him.
你出现之前他总是拒人以千里之外
He never let anyone get close until you came along.
格蕾丝 他很仰慕你的
Grace, he adores you.
我知道
I know,
孩子长大了  就会离开父母 没关系
but children grow apart from their parents, and that's fine,
只要他们快乐就好
as long as they're happy.
他和你在一起就很快乐
And he is happy with you.
这就是我一直想要的
And that's all i ever wanted.
音量大点
Turn it up.
目前发现克里斯汀-格雷 和他的同事罗斯-贝利身体并无大碍 
Newsreader, Christian grey and his colleague ros Bailey have been found safe and well and are,
此刻 他们也在回西雅图 的飞机上
at this moment, on their way back to Seattle.
你们都在这里干什么
What the hell are you all doing here?
克里斯汀 哦 天啊
Christian? Oh, my god!
克里斯汀  你怎么到这儿来的
Christian! How did you get here?
以后慢慢说 米亚
Later, Mia.
天啊 发生了什么 你为什么不给我打电话?
What happened? Oh, my god! Why didn't you call?
我发生了意外 手机丢了
I had an accident. I lost my phone.
我知道  所有新闻都在播
We know. It's been all over the news.
我和罗斯都没事
I'm fine. Ros is fine.
爸爸 他在这 他刚进来的
Dad, he's here. He just walked in.
你看起来糟透了 但毫发未损
I'm okay. He looks like shit, but he's in one piece.
他看起来 才不糟 嘿
- No, he doesn't. - Yeah, he does.
伙计们 别紧张 我没事
Guys, relax. I'm fine.
过来 你这家伙
Come here, man.
我的我女朋友打声招呼 好
Need to say hi to my girl. Okay.
行了 妈妈
Come on, mom.
我需要来一杯 我也是
- I need a drink. - Me, too.
想我了吗?
Miss me?
哦 我的天
Oh, my god.
我以为  没事的 安娜
Hey, hey,
没事 安娜 我在这呢
It's all right. Ana, I'm here.
我太害怕了 太害怕了
I was so scared. I was so scared.
我以为我永远见不到你了
I thought i lost you forever.
不可能的
Not a chance.
我在这儿
I'm here.
就在那时我所有的仪器亮了起来。
That's when all my instruments lit up.
机尾着火 两个引擎失去动力  两个?
- Had a fire in the tail, lost both engines. - Both of them?
是啊  谢谢。
Yeah. Thank you.
我试图到一个安全的地方,但周围都是树木。
I tried to find somewhere safe to land, but it was all trees.
我们撞到树  幸运的是我们爬出来了
We hit them pretty hard, but luckily we were both able to crawl out of there.
谢天
Thank goodness.
谢地
Thank god.
对不起,伙计们,我得离开了。
Sorry, guys, but i gotta take off.
好吧
Okay.
何塞,很高兴来到这里
Jose, thanks for being here. Means the world to Ana.
当然。 嘿...
Of course.
欢迎回家 克里斯汀-格雷先生
Welcome home, Mr. grey. Christian, please.
嗯,太晚了,我们应该休息了
Well, it's late, and these two should get some rest.
格雷丝 是吗?  是的
Grace, shall we? Yes.
我想我们也要回家了,兄弟
Yeah, I think we're gonna head home too, bro.
我来送送你们
We'll walk you guys.
虽然有点讨厌这样说 好在你男朋友没事
Kinda hate to say this, but your guy's all right.
我很高兴他没事  我希望你也开心
I'm glad he's okay, and I'm glad you're happy.
谢谢 明天我们会看到你在聚会吗?
Thank you. Will we be seeing you tomorrow at his party?
推不掉的
Don't push it.
过来
Come here.
我没事
Careful.
我知道
I know.
妈妈 好了
Mom. Okay.
安娜 那我们明天见
We'll see you tomorrow, Ana.
安娜 晚安
Anastasiai good night.
都过了12点了
It's after midnight.
我一点都不疲惫
I'm not tired.
不是
No.
我是说你生日到了
It's your birthday.
Yeah.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你的礼物还留着吗?
Do you still have that gift I gave you?
是的
Yes.
你知道我不需要什么礼物
You know you didn't have to.
我想要的只有你
All I want is you.
打开它吧
Just open it.
Okay.
钥匙链
Keychain.
翻过来看
Turn it over.
是我想的那个 我愿意 吗
Does this mean yes, yes?
是的
Yes.
是的  没错 我愿意
Yes, yes, yes.
等等
Wait!
所以答案一直都在我口袋里揣着
So this whole time I had the answer in my pocket?
安娜斯塔西娅-斯蒂尔
我可那你怎么办才好
What am I gonna do with you?
带我去红房子
Take me to the red room.
带我去
带我去红房子
Take me to the red room.
你确定? 是的
Are you sure? Yes.
是的
Yes.
我爱你。
I love you.
嗯,我爱你
Well, I love you.
安娜,甜心 你去哪儿了?
Ana, sweetheart. Where have you been?
我知道。 我一直在...对不起 工作一直都是这么疯狂
I know. I' I'm sorry. Work has been so crazy.
我希望你不会因此过度劳累
I hope they're not overworking you?
不,不。 它实际上是...真的很好
No, no. It' It's going really well.
嗯,但是我打电话是因为我,我想和你谈谈克里斯汀
Um, but I was calling because I, um... i wanted to talk to you about Christian.
克里斯汀 你听说过他吗?
Christian? You've heard from him?
是的,我们又在一起
Yeah. We got back together.
亲爱的,太棒了! 这次一定会持续下去
Honey, that's wonderful! This time it's going to last. I know it is.
我希望你是对的,因为...
I hope you're right, because, um...
他要我嫁给他,我同意了
He asked me to marry him, and I said yes.
妈妈?
Mom?
你不是...不,不,我没有怀孕。
You' No, no, I'm not pregnant.
我知道我们没有在一起很久,
I know that we haven't been together very long,
但我非常爱他。
but I love him so much.
他是一个。
He's the one.
哦,亲爱的! 我为你很高兴!
Oh, sweetheart! I'm so happy for you!
你确定? 当然。
You are? Of course.
你一直都知道自己的想法。
You've always known your own mind.
如果那个人是你生命的爱,你用双手抓住他
If that man is the love of your life, you grab him with both hands.
谢谢,妈妈。
Thanks, mama.
你打电话给格雷 嗯,不,还没有。
Have you called ray? Um, no, not yet.
克里斯汀 他还有他的事情
Um... Christian did, though. He asked for his permission.
他向你求婚了? 这样太可爱了
He asked for your hand? That's so chivalrous.
Hey.
Hey.
香槟 格雷先生?
Champagne, Mr. grey?
谢谢 格雷琴
Thanks, Gretchen.
我能说声祝你生日快乐吗
And can I just say, happy birthday?
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
克里斯汀  妈妈
Christian. Mom.
生日快乐 谢谢
Happy birthday. Thank you.
安娜 嗨
And Ana. Hi.
很高兴再见到你
It's so good to see you again.
你昨晚见过我们
You saw us last night.
似的
Yes.
正因如此
And because of that
我再也不觉得什么事是 理所当然
I am never taking anything for granted. Ever again.
Hey!
我听说坠机事件了 你还好吧
I heard about the crash. Are you okay?
我没事 艾琳娜 谢谢关心
I'm fine, Elena. Thank you.
Oh!
安娜 我给你介绍我的好朋友  艾琳娜-林肯
Ana, let me introduce to you, my good friend, Elena Lincoln.
我们在化妆舞会上见过了
We met at the masquerade.
对 很高兴再见到你
Yes. Nice to see you again.
抱歉
Excuse us.
当然
Surely.
她 太棒了
She's fantastic.
女士们 先生们 米亚
Ladies, gentlemen. Mia.
感谢今晚各位的出席
I wanna thank you all for coming here this evening.
我原以为是一场小型家庭聚会
I was expecting a small family gathering.
多谢米亚
Thanks, Mia.
但你们能来我非常高兴
But I'm happy that you're all here
因为我要宣布一件事
because I have an announcement to make.
正如你们所知我昨天和罗斯死里逃生
As most of you know, yesterday ros and I had a narrow escape.
正是那些事敲醒了我 我知道
And something like that reminds us of what really matters
什么才是重要的 遗迹把握每一天是多么可贵
and how important it is to seize the day.
我们应该珍惜我们关心的人,关心我们的人。
We should Cherish the people we care about and who care about us.
妈妈,爸爸,我知道我并不是一个完美的儿子。
Mom, dad, I know I haven't always been the perfect son.
但是,我一切都归功于你们,所以谢谢你。
But I owe everything to you both, so thank you.
所以我想公布一些事情
But that's not the announcement.
安娜 请过来一下
Ana, come up here a second, please.
前端时间 我极其荣幸的 遇到了这个年轻貌美的女人
So, a while ago, I was lucky enough to meet this amazing young woman,
安娜斯塔西娅-斯蒂尔
Anastasia Steele.
很快我就意思到
And very quickly, l reahzed that she was the one
她是我想共度一生的伴侣
I wanted to share my life with.
所以我想她求婚了 她答应了
So I asked her to marry me, and she said yes.
哦 这太
Oh! That
安娜  我太激动了
Lam thrilled, Ana.
欢迎成为我们家庭的一员 谢谢
Welcome to the family. Anastasiai thank you.
如果我在哭的的话就要脱水了
If I cry any more, I'm just going to dehydrate.
哦 别这哭了
Oh, my god! Don't do that.
恭喜
Congratulations.
别哭了 妈妈
Stop crying, mom.
止不住 我太爱你了
Can't help it. I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you.
哥 真有你的
Hi! Well done, big brother!
戒指 给我看看戒指
Ring! Show me the ring.
我们打算一起去选
Oh, we're gonna choose it together.
竟然没有钻石 克里斯汀-格雷
No rock. Christian grey.
天啊 我要有个嫂子了
Oh, my god! I have a sister!
我才离开几周时间 事情就这样了
I leave you alone for a couple weeks, and this is what happens?
我知道 抱歉没有告诉你
I know! I'm sorry i didn't tell you.
哦 得了 抱一个
Oh, please. Come here.
傍上西雅图钻石王老五感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel to bag Seattle's most eligible bachelor?
有点不安 但
It's a little scary,
他绝对非你莫属
Well, if anyone can make it work, it's you.
嘿 嫂子
Hey, sis-in-law!
恭喜 克里斯汀 真是个有福气的家伙
Congratulations. Christian's a very lucky guy.
然而你是个不折不扣的疯子
You, however, are certifiably insane.
抱歉打断你们
I'm sorry to interrupt.
米亚想要你尝尝 让人欲罢不能的鸡尾酒
Mia wants to taste one of your killer cocktails.
嗯 好的 马上来
Oh, well, coming right up.
看来我们的谈话让你受益匪浅
I see you heeded our little talk.
你凭什么觉得我会听你的
What makes you think i would ever listen to you?
你根本不在乎克里斯汀
You don't care about Christian.
他会明白的
He'll see that.
我保证会让他明白的
I'll make sure of it.
他会看穿你的诡计
He'll see right through you.
艾琳娜 你玩完了
It's over for you, Elena.
你只是垂涎他财产的小角
You're just a mousy little thing after his money.
他根本没法驾驭婚姻
He's not capable of marriage.
谢谢你 克里斯汀
Thank you, Christian.
艾琳娜 你为什么在这里
Why are you even here, Elena?
她不适合你
She's not right for you.
你不明白什么才适合我
You don't know what's right for me.
艾琳娜 你教会我床笫之事
You taught me how to fuck, Elena.
而安娜教会了我如何去爱
Ana taught me how to love.
她只是你的一个备胎
She's just the next one in line.
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house.
别碰我的孩子 从我家滚出去
Leave my children alone, and get the hell out of my house.
安娜 亲爱的
Ana,
麻烦让我们单独谈谈 好吗?
Would you give us a moment alone, please?
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
你妈妈还好吗?
Ls your mom okay?
简直怒发冲冠
Furious. Hmm.
艾琳娜走啦
Elena's gone.
是结束了那种走了吗
Like, gone, gone?
不管生意上
I'm done.
还是生活上 都结束了
The business. Everything.
我明天会召集员工落实细节
I'll have my people sort out the details tomorrow.
我知道她对你很重要
I know she was important to you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你真的觉得抱歉吗?
Are you?
不是 这就对了
No. No.
你手里拿的是什么
What's that you got there?
跟我来 我给你看样东西
Come with me. There's something I need to show you.
上次我们下来的时候我还被你扛在肩膀上
Last time we came down here, i was over your shoulder.
是的
Oh, yeah.
你先走
After you.
哦我的天
Oh, my god!
你喜欢的爱心和花束
You wanted hearts and flowers.
哦 我的天
Oh, my god!
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
克里斯汀
这太让人震惊了
This is amazing.
嫁给我
Be mine.
与我共度余生
Share my life with me.
我愿意
Yes.
嫁给我
Marry me.
我会嫁给你
I'll marry you.
给我你的手
Give me your hand.
这也是你安排的?
Did you do that?
太棒了 快看
Great, isn't it? That's so pretty.
我庄严地发誓
I solemnly vow
忠实地爱你
to love you faithfully
保证你的安全,一直过下去
and to keep you safe for as long as we both shall live.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。