领队英语
Check-in at the airport 在机场Check-in
1. At the Information Desk 在问讯处(A: Clerk of the Airline 航空公司办事人员; B: Tour Leader 导游领队)
B: Excuse me. We have a connecting flight on MH235 to Kuala Lumpur. Where do we check in our luggage? 对不起,我们将乘坐MH235航班去吉隆坡,在哪儿托运行李办理登机牌?
A: Please go to the counter beside the information desk. 请到问讯处边上的柜台办理。
B: When will the flight begin boarding? 该航班什么时候开始登机?
A: The flight will begin boarding around 14: 20. Please wait at the waiting room until it's announced. 大约14: 20开始登机。请在休息室耐心等待,直到广播通告。
B: I see. Thank you. 明白了,谢谢!
2. At the Check-in Counter 换登机牌
(A: Clerk of the Check-in Counter 换登机牌办事员; B: Tour Leader导游领队)
B: Hello, we are a group of 30 people going to Singapore by SQ 368. 你好,我们是乘坐SQ368到新加坡的团队,共30人。
A: May I have your tickets and passports, please? 请给我你们的机票和护照,好吗?
B: Sure, here you are. 好的,给你。
A: How many pieces of luggage would you like to check in? 有多少行李需要托运?
B: Thirty five pieces altogether. 总共有35件行李。
A: Here are your tickets, passports and boarding passes. Your luggage claim tags are attached to the tickets cover. 这是你们的机票、护照和登机牌;取行李单已经全部贴在机票的封面了。
B: Thank you. 谢谢。
A: You're welcome. 不客气。
3. Luggage Check-in 办理行李托运
(A: Clerk of the Check-in Counter 换登机牌办事员; B: Tour Leader导游领队)
Scene 1 场景1
B: Excuse me, miss. Should I check in here for taking Flight AF 310 to Paris? 小,你好。我的航班是AF310到巴黎的,是在这儿办理登机手续吗?
A: Yes, sir. May I have your passport and flight ticket, please? 是的,先生。请给我你的护照和机票。B: Sure, here are ten tickets and passports. We are from the same tour group. Can we have six window seats and four aisle seats? 好的,这是机票和护照。我们是同一个旅游团,可以给我们6个靠窗和4个靠走廊的座位吗?
A: Let me see. . . OK. No problem. Do you have any pieces of luggage to check in? 让我看看。。。好的,没有问题。你们有行李需要托运吗?
B: Yes. We have eight suitcases and two bags. 是的,我们有8个箱子和2个袋子。
A: Would you please put them on the scale? 把他们放到运输带上好吗?
B: Of course. They are not overweight, are they? 好的,他们没有超重吧?
A: I'm sorry. They are 5kg over. 不好意思,超重了5公斤。
B: That's too bad. It must be because of the brochures. 坏了,应该是因为那些旅游小册子。
A: I see you don't have any carry-on luggage. Probably you could pick some brochures out of your luggage and take them with you. 我看你也没有手提行李,也许你可以拿出一些小册子来拎在手里。
B: Good idea. Could you explain the free baggage allowance to me? 好主意,能给我解释一下免费携带行李的规定吗?
A: Of course. On transcontinental flights to France, your free baggage allowance is not more than 30kg
each. 当然。乘坐国际航班去法国,每人可以免费携带不超过30公斤的行李。
B: I see. 我明白了。
Scene 2 场景2
A: May I help you, sir? 我能为你做什么,先生?
B: Yes, we're here to check in for the flight to Sydney. Here are our tickets and passports. 是的,我们想办理去悉尼的登机牌,这是机票和护照。
A: Thank you, sir. Please put your baggage on the scale. How many pieces of baggage do you want to check in. 谢谢,先生;请把行李放到称重台上,你有多少件行李需要托运?
B: Twenty pieces altogether. Can I take this traveling bag as a carry-on? 总共20件。我可以将这个旅行袋手提上飞机吗?
A: I'm afraid not. It's overweight. The allowance for the carry-on baggage is 8kg. 恐怕不行,它太重了。允许的手提行李最重是8公斤。
B: I see. 知道了。
A: Here are twenty claim tags for your baggage and your passports. 这是20件行李的托运单和护照。B: Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
4. Transit and Transfer 过境与转机
(A: Clerk of the Check-in Counter 换登机牌办事员; B: Tour Leader导游领队)
Scene 1 场景1
A: Good afternoon. May I help you? 下午好,有什么需要帮忙的?
B: Yes, we are to transfer to flight NH588 to Tokyo. We'd like to check in now. 是的,我们想转机NH588去东京,现在办理登机手续。
A: May I have your tickets and passports, please? 你的机票和护照?
B: Certainly, here are ten tickets. Can we have our seats close to each other? 好,给你;将我们的位置挨在一起好吗?
A: Let me see. The airplane is quite full now. I can hardly give you ten seats together. But I'll try to make it for you. 让我看看。航班已经快要满员了,很难出10个在一起的位置,不过我尽量给你们安排。B: Thank you. 谢谢!
A: Here are your tickets and passports and boarding passes. I have arranged your seats as close to each other as possible. The departure time for the flight is 11: 15a. m. Please board at Gate 28. 这是你们的机票、护照和登机牌,我已经尽力为你们安排在一起了。起飞时间是早上11: 15,请在28号登机口登机。
B: Could you tell me the way to the boarding gate? 能否告诉我怎么去登机口?
A: Certainly, sir. Just take the escalator down to the next floor, get on the passenger conveyer to the de
parture area, and you'll easily find Gate 28 there. You mey wait in the departure lounge for boarding since there is not much time left. 没问题,先生。先乘坐电梯到下一层,再登上乘客运送装置到登机等待区,在那儿你能很容易到28号登机口。可以在长廊里等待登机,因为没多少时间就要起飞了。
B: I see. Thank you very much for your help. 我明白了,非常感谢你的帮助。
A: It's my pleasure. 能帮你是我的荣幸。
Scene 2 场景2
A: What can I do for you, ma'am? 我能帮你吗,夫人?
B: I thought what I took was a “not-stop flight”. Why do I have to transit here? 我乘坐的是不停留航班,怎么还要到这儿来转机?
A: I am sorry, ma'am. Your ticket shows that your flight will fly directly to Paris. You don't have to change
flights, but you do have to stop over here for about two hours. 非常抱歉,夫人。从你的机票上看是直飞巴黎的,无须更换航班,但你需要在这儿中转停留大约2个小时。
B: I am a little confused. Do you mean “non-stop flight”and “direct flight” are not the same? 我糊涂了,你是说“不停留航班”和“直达航班”是不一样的吗?
A: No, they are not. Non-stop flight won't make any stops during the flight. 是,它们不一样:不停留航班是在飞行中不需要任何停留的。
B: What about direct flights? 那直达航班呢?
A: Direct flight just mean you don't have to make any connection on the way to the destination. 直达航班仅表示你无须更换飞机,直达目的地。
B: Oh, now I see. Well, if I had to transfer here and continue my journey to Vienna, what should I do? 哦,我现在明白了。我需要在这儿中转一下,然后再继续我的旅程去维也纳,是这样的吗?
somewhereA: Then, you would have to go to the Transfer Counter and recheck in. 因此,你需要到中转签注柜台办理签注手续。
B: Will I get a new boarding pass? 我需要重新办理登记牌吗?
A: Yes, you will. 是的。
B: Thank you for your detailed explanation. Now, how long should I wait here? 谢谢你的详细解释,我需要再次等待多久?
A: About two hours. 大约2小时。
B: Since there are still two hours to wait, could you show me some place to have a drink? 由于还有2小时的等待时间,你能告诉我哪儿可以喝一杯吗?
A: Sure. Do you see the sign over here? 没问题,你看到那边的招牌吗?
B: Yes. The yellow one? 是,那个黄的?
A: Right. Just go straight and then turn right. You will see a coffee shop right on your left-hand side. 嗯,朝他直走然后右转,你会看到在你左手边有一个咖啡店。
B: I see. What time do we board again? 我知道。我们再次登机是什么时间?
A: Your flight will depart an 4: 00p. m. However, you might need to ready for boarding 40 minutes before the departure. 你的航班将在下午4: 00起飞,你必须在起飞前40分钟登机。
B: All right. Thanks a lot for your help. 好的,多些你的帮助。
5. Getting Aboard a Plane 登机(A: Stewardess 空; B: Tourist 游客)
Scene 1 场景1
A: Good morning. Welcome aboard. This way, please. 早上好,欢迎登机,请这边走。
B: Thank you, stewardess. Can you direct me to my seat? 谢谢,空。请告诉我的座位在哪边?
A: Certainly, may I see your boarding pass, please? 好的,让我看看你的登机牌好吗?
B: Sure, here it is. 给你。
A: It's 32-B. Just over there, sir. 你的座位是32-B,就在那边,先生。
B: Thank you, miss. Where can I put my bag? 谢谢你,小。我的行李放哪儿?
A: You can put your coat and small things on the rack over your head and your bag here at your feet. 你可以将手提箱和小件物品放在头上的柜子里,大行李放在脚下。
B: Can I put my bag on this empty seat beside me? 我可以将行李放在旁边的空位置上吗?
A: I'm sorry. All carry-on luggage must be placed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment. 抱歉不行。按规定,所有自提行李必须放在你前面的椅子下面或者头上的行李架上。
B: Where is the button that controls my chair? 哪个按钮可以控制我的座椅?
A: Right here on the armrest. 扶手上的这个。
B: Thank you. 谢谢!
Scene 2 场景2
B: Excuse me, miss. My wife and I were assigned separate seats. Do you have any empty seats together somewhere? 对不起,小。我妻子和我的位置分开了,你能帮忙一下有没有在一起的空位置呢?
A: Would you wait a moment, please? I'll check for you. 请等一下,好吗?我待会给你看一下。
B: Thank you, miss. 谢谢你,小。
(A few minutes later 几分钟过后)
A: Sir, we have some seats available in the back of the cabin. Would that be all right? 先生,机舱后部有几个空位置,那些位置可以吗?
B: Yes, thank you very much. May I use the lavatory now? 行,非常感谢。我现在可以用厕所吗?
A: Would you wait until we take off? We'll be leaving very shortly. 能否等到起飞后?我们很快就起飞了。
6. Airport Announcements 机场广播(A: Announcer通报员; B: Tourist乘客; C: Passenger Service Agent 乘客服务员)
Scene 1 场景1
A: Air France regrets to announce that Flight 808 to Geneva, scheduled to depart at 2: 00p. m. has been delayed on account of a big fog. This flight will depart at 2: 40. Passengers with connecting flights will be met by an Air France ticket agent on arrival in Geneva. 法航很遗憾的向您通告,飞往日内瓦的808航班,正点起飞时间为下午2: 00,由于大雾的关系被延迟了,预计将于下午2: 40起飞。转机乘客抵达日内瓦后将由法国航空票务代理处负责接待。
B: Excuse me, miss. Which flight is delayed? 对不起,小,哪个航班延误了?
A: The flight to Geneva. 去日内瓦的航班。
B: For how long? 延误多长时间?
A: 40 minutes. 40分钟。
Scene 2场景2
A: This is the final call for TG flight 260 to Bangkok, now boarding at Gate 15. Please have your boarding pass ready. 这是最后通告,到曼谷的泰航260航班在登机口15登机,请准备好您的登机牌。B: Final call for Bangkok? 去曼谷的最后公告?
C: Sure. 是的。
B: But where is Gate 15? 但哪儿是登机口15?
C: Follow me, please. 请跟我来吧。
Immigration and Emigration 入境和出境
Immigration Formalities 办理入境手续(A: Immigration officer 入境海关官员; B: Tour Leader 领队) Sce
ne 1 场景1
A: Good morning. Please show your ticket, passport and immigration card. 早上好,请出示您的机票、护照和入境申请卡。
B: here you are. 给你。
A: What's the purpose of your visit in this country? Oh business or for pleasure? 您光临本国的目的是什么,商务还是游玩?
B: Oh business. I’m here with a tour group. 是商务,我带领一个旅游团队过来。
A: So you are a tour leader, aren't you? 你是导游领队,是吗?
B: Yes. We have several places to visit. 是的,我们要到好几个地方游玩。
A: how long will you be staying in New Zealand? 你们准备在新西兰停留多长时间?
B: 5 days. We'll be leaving on May 25th. 5天。我们将于5月25日离境。
A: where do you intend to stay while in the country? 在本国期间你们准备住哪儿?
B: In the hotels 住宾馆。
A: How much money have you got? 带了多少现金?
B: I have 2, 000 US dollars in cash. 我带了2000美金现金。
A: Do you have a return ticket? 你们有返程机票吗?
B: Yes, here you are. Can I leave now? 是的,这儿你看。我可以走了吗?
A: Just a second. Do you remember when you got your last vaccination? 等一会儿。还记得你什么时候接种过疫苗吗?
B: Three days ago, just before I came here. You may check my health certification. 3天前,正好是我来这儿之前。你可以查看我的健康证明。
A: OK. I think you are cleared. Thank you for your cooperation. 好,我相信你。谢谢你的配合。
Scene 2 场景2
A: Good afternoon, sir. May I have your passport and arrival card, please? 下午好,先生。请给我你的
护照和入境卡,好吗?
B: I'm the leader of a tour group. We have a group visa. 我是旅游团队的领队,我们是团体签证。
A: Please show it and all the member's passports to me. 请给我看看,并给我所有成员的护照。
B: Certainly, ma'am. Here you are. 没问题,夫人。给你。
A: Leader, why is this passenger's date of birth different from that in his passport? 领队,为什么这位旅客的出生日期与护照上不一样?
B: Let me have a look. Oh, I had made a mistake when I filled in the visa form. Sorry, would you please correct it for me? 让我看看,哦,我在签证表上填错了,对不起,你能帮我更正一下吗?
A: Sure. Please let me have the address, telephone number and name of the linkman of the local travel agency. 好的,请你给我地接旅行社的联系人姓名、地址和电话。
B: No problem. 没问题。
A: please let your passengers keep their arrival cards in their passports, and go through one by one ac
cording to the order of the name list. 请让您的旅客们拿好入境卡和护照,让后按照姓名清单的顺序,一个接一个的进来吧。
B: Yes. Can I be the last one to pass, ma'am? 好的,我可以最后一个进吗?夫人。
A: Sure, you can. 是的,可以。
2. Luggage Claiming 提取行李(A: Clerk of the airport机场工作人员; B: Passenger旅客)
Scene 1
A: Good morning. What can I do for you? 早上好,有什么可以帮你?
B: Yes. I came from Hangzhou by CA558. Where can I get my luggage? 是的,我是从杭州乘CA558航班来的,在哪儿取行李?
A: The luggage claim area is downstairs. 取行李在楼下。
B: Which carousel is for the luggage from Hangzhou? 哪个行李传送带是杭州航班的?
A: The one on the left, No. 2. 左边的那个,第2号。
*****
B: Excuse me. I can't find my baggage. Here is my claim tag. 对不起,我不着我的行李了,这是我的行李托运单。
A: Don't worry, ma'am. Can you describe your baggage? 不要着急,夫人。请描述一下你的行李。
B: One is medium-sized Polo, and it's gray. The other is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue. 一个是中等尺寸的POLO箱,灰颜的;另一个是大皮箱,有我的名字标签,是深蓝的。
A: Are those yours, ma'am? I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place. 那边两个是你的吗,夫人?恐怕你走错了地方了。
B: Oh, they are mine. Thank you very much. But the handle of my suitcase is broken. Where can I go to report it? 噢,是我的。非常感谢你。但箱子的把手坏了,哪儿可以申诉一下?
A: Please go to the Luggage Service over there. The clerks there will help you. 请到那边的行李服务处,那里的办事员可以帮你。
B: I see. 我知道了。
Scene 2 场景2 (A: Clerk of the Luggage Service 行李服务处办事员; B: Tourist 游客)
B: Is this where I go about lost baggage? 这儿是申领遗失行李的地方吗?
A: Yes, sir. May I help you? 是的,有什么可以帮你?
B: Well, one of my suitcases hasn't shown up. 我的一个行李箱不着了。
A: What flight were you on? 你乘坐的是哪个航班?
B: Thai Airways, Flight 236 泰国航空,236航班。
A: And what does the suitcase look like? 你的行李箱是什么样子的?
B: It's gray leather suitcase. 灰的皮箱。
A: OK. Can I see your baggage claim check? 好的,可以看看你的行李取件单吗?
B: Here it is. 给你。
A: All right, sir. Why don't you have a look over there on those shelves? That's the unclaimed baggage
from Thai Airways flights today. 好的,先生。你来看看那边货柜上吧,那些都是今天泰国航空航班上下来的没有领走的行李。
(A few minutes later.) 几分钟后。
A: Have you got it? 你到了吗?
B: Yes. You know, I really need this suitcase. All my clothes are in the suitcase. Thank you very much indeed. 是的。你知道,我真的需要这个箱子,我的所有衣服都在这个箱子里。真的非常感谢你。
A: It's our pleasure to serve you. 为您服务是我们的荣幸。
3. Customs Clearance 通过海关(A: Customs Inspector海关检查员; B: Passenger旅客)
A: Please show me your customs declaration form, sir. 请出示一下你的海关申报单,先生。
B: Certainly. Here it is. 好的,给你。
A: Do you have anything to declare? 有什么需要特别申报的吗?
B: No, I don't没有。
A: Please open this bag. What are these? 请打开这个包,这些是什么?
B: These are for my personal use. And these are gifts for my friends. 这些是我的私人用品;这些是给朋友的礼物。
A: Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你有带香烟盒酒吗?
B: Yes, I have five bottles of brandy. 是的,我有5瓶白兰地。
A: You'll have to pay duty on that. Do you have any other baggage? 你需要为它们付海关税。还有其它行李吗?
B: No. 没了。
A: OK. Please give this declaration form to that official at the exit. 好,请将海关申报单交个出口处的官员。
Security Check 行李安检(A: Security Inspector安检人员; B: Tourist旅客)
A: Good morning, sir. Do you have any unexposed films in this bag? 早上好,你的这个包里有没有使用过的胶卷吗?

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。