冰雪奇缘
Born of cold and winter air 生于寒冬
And mountain rain combining 山雨降临
This icy force both foul and fair 冰冷的魔力,似善似恶Has a frozen heart worth mining 封冻的心灵,渴望消融So out through the heart 剖开心房
Cold and clear 冰冷清澈
Strike for love and strike for fear 追寻爱情,驱赶恐惧See the beauty sharp and sheer 直至看到锋利的壮美Split the ice apart 切开冰块
And break the frozen heart Hup, ho 打破冰冻的心Watch your step Let it go 小心走,随它去
Watch your step Let it go 小心走,随它去
Beautiful Powerful 美丽而强大
Dangerous Cold 危险而冰冷
Ice has a magic Can't be controlled 冰之力,束不住Stronger than one 胜过一人
Stronger than ten 胜过十人
Stronger than a hundred men!胜过百人
Born of cold And winter air 生于寒冬
And mountain rain combining 山雨降临
This icy force both foul and fair 冰冷的魔力,似善似恶Has a frozen heart worth mining 封冻的心灵,渴望消融Cut through the heart 剖开心房
Cold and clear 冰冷清澈
Strike for love and strike for fear 追寻爱情,驱赶恐惧There's beauty and there's danger here 这里有花也有刺Split the ice apart 切开冰块
Beware the frozen heart 当心冰冷的心
Come on, Sven. 跟上,斯文
Elsa. Psst!爱尔莎Elsa!爱尔莎
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up!醒醒,醒醒!
Anna, go back to sleep. 安娜,睡觉去吧
I just can't. 睡不着
The sky is awake, so I'm awake. 天醒了,我也醒了
So, we have to play. 我们该去玩啦
Go play by yourself. 自己去玩吧
Do you want to build a snowman?想堆雪人吗?
Come on, come on 快点,快点!Come on!快点!
Do the magic!施魔法!Do the magic!施魔法!
- Ready?- Uh-huh. 准备好了?
This is amazing!太神奇了!
Watch this!看着!
Hi, I'm Olaf, 嗨,我是奥拉夫
and I like warm hugs. 我喜欢拥抱
I love you, Olaf!爱你,奥拉夫!
< 奥拉夫
好痒啊!Tickle bumps!
等着!Hang on!
接住我!Catch me!接住了!Gotcha!
再来!Again!等会儿!Wait!
慢点!- Whoo-hoo!- Slow down!
安娜!Anna!安娜!Anna!
妈妈!爸爸!Mama!Papa!No, no... 别这样,别这样
You're okay, Anna. I got you. 你没事的,安娜,我在你身边
Elsa, what have you done?爱尔莎,你都做了什么?
This is getting out of hand. 事情闹大了
It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna!只是意外,对不起,安娜
Oh. She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go. - 她身上好冷- 我知道该上哪儿Ice?冰?
Faster, Sven. 快点,斯文!Sven!斯文
Please!Help!It's my daughter. 求您了,帮帮忙,是我女儿!
It's the king. 是国王
- Trolls?- Shush!石怪?
I'm trying to listen. 听不见啦
Cuties. I'm going to keep you. 小可爱,我要把你们留下
Your Majesty. 国王陛下
Born with the powers, or cursed?与生俱来的能力,还是受了诅咒?
Born. And they're getting stronger. 与生俱来的,魔力也在变强
Here, here. 过来,过来
You are lucky it wasn't her heart. 幸好不是击中心脏
The heart is not so easily changed. 心不太容易改变
But the head can be persuaded. 脑袋就容易多了
Do what you must. 该怎样做,您请便
I recommend we remove all magic. 我建议移除所有魔法
Even memories of magic, to be safe. 为安全起见,甚至关于魔法的记忆
But don't worry. I'll leave the fun. 别担心,我会把那些欢乐留下
She will be okay. 她会好起来的
But she won't remember I have powers?但她不记得我有魔力了?
It's for the best. 还是这样好
Listen to me, Elsa. Your power will only grow. 听着,爱尔莎,你的魔力只会增强There is beauty 它很有魅力
But also great danger. 但也很危险
You must learn to control it. 你要学会控制它
Fear will be your enemy. 恐惧是你的敌人
No!不
We'll protect her. 我们会保护她
She can learn to control it. I'm sure. 她能学会控制,我确信
从此往后
We'll look the gates. 我们会紧闭城门
We'll reduce the staff. 减少仆人
We will limit her contact with people, 限制她与别人来往
and keep her powers hidden from everyone. 把她的魔力隐藏起来
Including Anna. 包括安娜
爱尔莎?Elsa?
想堆雪人吗Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on, let's go and play 一起去玩吧
I never see you anymore 再也没见过你
Come out the door 从房门里出来
It's like you've gone away 像是你已离开
We used to be best buddies And now we're not 过去是好伙伴,现在却不是了I wish you would tell me why 告诉我为什么
想堆雪人吗Do you wanna build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman 堆别的也行
Go away, Anna. 走开,安娜
Okay, bye 好吧,再见
The gloves will help. 手套能起作用
瞧,藏住了See?Conceal it.
Don't feel it. 别去感觉
Don't let it show. 别让人看到
想堆雪人吗Do you wanna build a snowman?
想在门厅骑车吗Or ride our bike around the halls?
I think some company is overdue 等着迟到的陪伴
I've started talking To the pictures on the walls 不想和墙画说话
Hang in there, Joan. 坚持住,琼
It gets a little lonely All these empty rooms 空荡荡的屋子,有些孤单
Just watching the hours tick by 只能看时间滴答滴答走过
I'm scared. 我害怕
变强大了It's getting stronger!
Getting upset only makes it worse. Calm down. 紧张只会让事情更糟,冷静点不,别碰我No!Don't touch me!
Please, I don't want to hurt you. 求你了,我不想伤害你们
两周后见See you in two weeks!
必须要去吗?Do you have to go?
You'll be fine, Elsa. 你会没事的,爱尔莎
Your Highness. 殿下
爱尔莎?Elsa?
Please I know you're in there 我知道你在
People are asking where you've been 人们问你在哪
They say "Have courage" And I'm trying to 告诉我要坚强,我在努力
I'm right out here for you 在门外守候
Just let me in 请让我进去
We only have each other It's just you and me 你我只剩彼此
What are we gonna do?我们要怎么办
Do you wanna build a snowman?想堆雪人吗
「三年后」
上岸!All ashore!
tickle欢迎来阿伦黛尔!Welcome to Arendelle!
Watch your step, please. 注意脚下
The gates will be opening soon. 城门就要开了
为什么要我穿这个?Why do I have to wear this?
Because the queen has come of age. 因为女王成年了
今天是加冕日It's Coronation Day!
That's not my fault. 又不是我的错
要什么,斯文?What do you want, Sven?
"Give me a snack." 给我点吃的
漏什么词啦?What's the magic word?
"Please." 请
一起吃Uh!Uh-uh-uh. Share.
真不敢相信城门终于开了I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!
- 还开一整天- 快点,珀西- And for a whole day!- Faster, Percy!Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner. 阿伦黛尔,我们最神秘的贸易伙伴Open those gates so I may unlock 终于开门了,我要…
your secrets and exploit your riches. 揭穿你的秘密,捞光你的财富
我刚才很大声吗?Did I say that out loud?

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。