UnitFour正说反译,反说正译
Unit Four 正说反译,反说正译
I don’t think John is right.
我认为约翰不对。
A:Are you not going tomorrow?
B:No,I’m not going.
你明天不去吗?
是的,我不去。
The world today is far from peaceful.
今天的世界还很不安宁。
Our PLA is worthy of being called a great army of the people.
我们的人民解放军无愧于伟大的人民军队的称号。
He tries his best to overcome the lack of technical data.
他尽力克服技术资料的不足。
The window refuses to open.
窗户打不开。
Y esterday he failed to get to school on time.
昨天他没准时到校。
To do this is beyond my ability.
干这事我力不从心。
I,rather than you,should do the work.
该做这工作的是我,而不是你。
But for the worker s’ help,we should not have succeeded in this experiment.
没有工人的们的帮助,我们这个实验便不会成功。
The County Party Committee there is ignorant of conditions at the lower levels.
那里的县委不了解下情。
Slips are scarcely avoidable when you’re new to your work.
工作没有经验,出点差错,在所难免。
workNo smoking!
严禁吸烟。
Law is no respecter of persons.
法律面前人人平等。
Such a chance was denied me.
我没有得到这样一个机会。
The explanation is pretty thin.
这个解释是相当不充分的。
He was 80,but he carried his years lightly.
他80岁了,可是并不显老。
I’m at my wit’s end to keep the children quiet.
我实在没办法让这些孩子安静下来。
It’s long time since I enjoyed myself so much.
我很久没这么痛快地玩了。
练习:
1.I don’t doubt China will be reunited.
2.He never spared himself and so he made me work hard.
3.He was an in decisive sort of person and always capricious.
4.Don’t make your conclusion before the end of the year.
5.He didn’t say much,but every word was to the point.
6.Time has no divisions to mark its passage,there is never a thunderstorm or blaze of
trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year.
7.He is above taking bribe.
8.It was more than I could bear.
9.We have yet to receive your reply.
10.Far be it from me to hurt his feeling.
11.她宁可把房间漆成乳白,也不愿漆成天蓝。
12.阳台除去提供人们乘凉的场所以外,还可以保护下面的窗子,使其不受阳光的直接
照射。
13.有阳光就有阴影。
14.没有钱就买不到东西。
15.开车时一定要非常小心。
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论