♪Born of cold and Winter air And mountain rain combining♪ ♪This icy force both foul and fair♪ ♪Has a frozen heart worth mining♪ ♪Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear♪ ♪Strike for love And Strike for fear♪ ♪See the beauty Sharp and Sheer♪ ♪Split the ice apart♪ ♪And break the frozen heart♪ ♪Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!♪ ♪Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!♪ ♪Beautiful! Powerful!♪ ♪Dangerous! Cold!♪ ♪Ice has a magic Can't be controlled♪ ♪Stronger than one, Stronger than ten♪ ♪Stronger than a hundred men!♪ ♪Born of cold and winter air And mountain rain combining♪ ♪This icy force both Foul and Fair♪ ♪Has a frozen heart worth mining♪ ♪Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear♪ ♪Strike for love and strike for fear♪ ♪There's beauty and there's Danger here♪ ♪Split the ice apart!♪ ♪Beware the frozen heart♪ | 寒冷的冬天伴随着山雨生出了她 冰雪的力量 危险而又美丽 一颗冰封的心值得我们去挖掘 凿穿冰封之心 冰冷又剔透 为了爱 不畏恐惧 一双善于发现美丽的眼睛 打破寒冰结境 融化冰封之心 全神贯注!放手去爱! 全神贯注!放手去爱! 美丽!强大! 危险!寒冷! 寒冰的魔力无法被掌控 胜过一人 胜过十人 胜过一百个人! 寒冷的冬天伴随着山雨生出了她 冰雪的力量 危险而又美丽 一颗冰封的心值得我们去挖掘 凿穿冰封之心 冰冷又剔透 为了爱 不畏恐惧 危险而又美丽 打破寒冰结境 小心冰封的心 |
24.Come on, Sven! | 快跟上 斯文! |
25.Elsa. Psst! | 埃尔莎 嘘! |
26.Elsa! | 埃尔莎! |
27.Wake up. Wake up. Wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒! |
28.Anna, go back to sleep. | 安娜 回去睡觉 |
29.I just can't. The sky is awake, so I'm awake. | 我睡不着 天醒着 所以我也醒着 |
30.So, we have to play. | 我们得起来玩游戏 |
31.Go play by yourself. | 自己玩去吧 |
32.Do you want to build a snowman? | 你想堆雪人吗? |
33.Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快来 快来 快来 快来! |
34.Do the magic! Do the magic! | 快用魔法! 快用魔法! |
35.Ready? Uh-huh. | 准备好了吗?啊哈 |
36.This is amazing! | 真是太神奇啦! |
37.Watch this! | 看这个! |
38.Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs. | 嗨 我是雪宝 我喜欢热情的拥抱 |
39.I love you, Olaf! | 我爱你 雪宝 |
40.Hang on! | 等一下! |
41.Catch me! | 接住我! |
42.Gotcha! | 接住啦! |
43.Again! | 再来一次! |
44.Wait! | 等一下! |
45.Slow down! | 慢一点! |
46.Anna! | 安娜! |
47.Anna! | 安娜! |
48.Mama! Papa! | 妈妈!爸爸! |
49.No, no... | 不,不... |
50.You're okay, Anna. I got you. | 你会没事的 安娜 我陪着你 |
51.Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand! | 埃尔莎,你做了什么?你的魔法又失控了! |
52.It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna! | 这是个意外. 对不起,安娜! |
53.She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go. | 她浑身冰凉 -我知道我们得去哪 |
54.Ice? | 冰? |
55.Faster, Sven! | 再快点 斯文! |
56.Sven! | 斯文! |
57.Please! Help! | 请帮帮我们! |
58.It's my daughter! | 救救我们的女儿! |
59.It's the King! | 他是国王! |
60.Trolls? | 山精? |
61.Shush. I'm trying to listen. | 嘘! 我正听着呢 |
62.Cuties. I'm gonna keep you. | 小可爱 我要把你们留下来 |
63.Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
64.Born with the powers, or cursed? | 与生俱来的力量还是诅咒? |
65.Here, here. | 过来 过来 |
66.Born. And they're getting stronger. | 生下来就有的 而且越来越强大 |
67.You are lucky ,it wasn't her heart. | 真幸运,魔法并没有伤到她的心 |
68.The heart is not so easily changed, | 心里的伤可不容易被转变 |
69.But the head can be persuaded. | 但头里的问题还是有办法的 |
70.Do what you must. | 做你必须做的 |
71.I recommend we remove all magic. | 我建议消除她身上所有的魔法 |
72.even memories of magic to be safe. | 甚至那些关于魔法的记忆,为了安全起见 |
73.But don't worry, I'll leave the fun. | 但别担心,我会留下那些快乐的记忆 |
74.She will be okay. | 她会没事的 |
75.But she won't remember I have powers? | 但是她会忘记我拥有魔力吗? |
76.It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa, | 这样最好 -听着 埃尔莎 |
77.Your power will only grow. | 你的魔力只会越来越强大 |
78.There is beauty | 你会发现魔力的美好 |
79.But also great danger. | 但同时也伴随着巨大的危险 |
80.You must learn to control it. | 你必须要学会控制它 |
81.Fear will be your enemy. | 恐惧会成为你的敌人 |
82.No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure. | 不 我们会保护她 她会学会控制它的 我确定 |
83.Until then, | 在此之前 |
84.we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff. | 我们会锁上城门 裁去城内人员 |
85.We will limit her contact with people and keep her powers hidden from everyone. | 减少她与别人的接触,不让任何人知道她的魔力 |
87.including Anna. | 包括安娜 |
88.Elsa? | 埃尔莎? |
89. ♪Do you want to build a snowman?♪ 90. ♪Come on, let's go and play♪ 91.♪I never see you anymore. Come out the door♪ 92.♪It's like you've gone away♪ 93.♪We used to be best buddies♪ 94.♪And now we're not. I wish you would tell me why♪ 95.♪Do you want to build a snowman?♪ 96.♪It doesn't have to be a snowman♪ 97.Go away, Anna 98.♪Okay bye♪ | 你想堆个雪人吗? 来吧,我们一起来玩 我好久没见到你了 快点出来吧 你就像消失了一样 我们曾是最好的伙伴 但现在却不是了 我希望你能告诉我为什么 你想堆个雪人吗? 并不是一定要堆个雪人啦 走吧 安娜 好吧 拜 |
99.The gloves will help. See | 带上手套就没事了 看到了吧 |
100.See? Conceal it -Don't feel it. | 看到了吧?隐藏它 -不要去想它 |
101.Don't let it show. | 别让它显现出来 |
102.♪Do you want to build a snowman?♪ | 你想堆个雪人吗? |
103.♪Or ride our bike around the hall?♪ | 或者在走廊里骑车? |
104.♪I think some company is overdue♪ | 我觉得还有许多事没有做 |
105.♪I've started talking to the pictures on the walls♪ | 我开始试着跟墙上的画像讲话 |
106.♪Hang in there, Joan♪ | 坚持住 琼 |
107.♪It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms♪ | 这些空房间让人觉得有些寂寞 |
108.♪Just watching the hours tick by♪ | 仅仅看着时间滴答滴答地走过 |
109.I'm scared. It's getting stronger! | 我很害怕 魔力越来越强大了! |
110.Getting upset only makes it worse. | 不安只会让情况变得更糟 |
111.Calm down. | 冷静下来 |
112.No! Don't touch me! Please. I don't want to hurt you. | 不!请别碰我!拜托了 我不想伤到你们 |
113.See you in two weeks! | 两周后再见! |
114.- Do you have to go? - You'll be fine, Elsa. | 你们必须要去吗? -你会没事的 埃尔莎 |
115.Elsa? | 埃尔莎? |
116.♪Please, I know you're in there♪ | 拜托了 我知道你在里面 |
117.♪People are asking where you've been♪ | 人们都在问你去哪儿了 |
gassy118.♪They say "have courage" and I'm trying to♪ | 他们都说要勇敢 而我也正在努力 |
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论