夏洛特的网台词
There was nothing special about Somerset County.
苏塞特郡没什么与众不同
It was a deeply ordinary place.
是一个非常平凡无奇的地方
No astonishing thing ever happened there.
没有发生过惊天动地的事
The people who lived there were just regular people.
住的都是些凡夫俗子
And Well, they were just plain old animals.
至于动物们...也是再普通不过的了
They didn't question the order of things
他们从来也不多想什么
So, the days passed, one very much like the other
.生活就这么日复一日 年复一年
But, one spring, on a small farm,
然而某个春天 在一个小农场里
a little girl did something,
有个小女孩做了一件了不起的事
something that would change everything.
这件事改变了一切
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Fern, go back to bed.
菲恩 回去睡觉吧
You're not going to kill it, are you?
你不会是要杀了它吧
It's a runt. Now, go back to bed
这只太瘦小了 你快回去睡觉
No, it's not fair! It can't help being born small.
不 这不公平 它也不想这样的
Careful.小心
If I'd been born small, would you have killed me?
如果我出生时也很瘦小 你会杀了我吗
Of course not.当然不会
A little girl is one thing.A runty pig is another.
瘦小的女孩是一回事,瘦小的猪仔是另一回事
There's no difference!This is unfair and unjust.
没有差别 这样不公平
How could you be so heartless?
你怎么能这么狠心
I want to show you something.
过来 让你看些东西
You see that? You see?
看到了吗
There's 11 pigs and only 10 teats.
有11只小猪 但是只有10只乳头
Sow can't feed it, honey.
猪妈妈没法喂养它
Then I will.那我来
27I'll feed you and take care of
我会喂你 照顾你 而且...
...absolutely will not let you
绝对不会让你杀了它
- Hey! When did Fern get a pig?
- 嗨 菲恩什么时候得到了一头猪
- Avery, it's rude to point. Give me that.
- 艾弗里 这样指人是不礼貌的 把它给我
Come, sit, eat your breakfast. The bus will be here any minute.
过来坐下 吃早饭  校车就快到了
Good morning.早上好
Hey, Pop, can I have a pig, too?
嗨 爸爸 我也能有一头猪吗
No. I only give pigs to early risers.
不行 早起的小孩才有猪猪抱
Fern was up before dawn, ridding the world of injustice.
菲恩天没亮就起床抗争不公正的世界
Fern, put that pig downand get to school.
菲恩 放下小猪 去上学
Avery.艾弗里
-See ya.- Bye, Pop.-
-再见- 爸爸再见
Have a good one, buddy.
过的开心
Says here we're gonna geta lot of rain this month.
据说这个月经常要下雨啊
Fern! Your books!
菲恩 你的书
Bye.
再见
Class, these are some of the questions
同学们 这里的题目
that you're likely to be askedin the exam this week.
是本周考试题的一部份
So, please take particular noteof every one.
所以你们要详细地记下每一道题
gassy
You got to be quiet, okay?You're gonna get me in trouble.
安静一点好吗?不然我会有麻烦的
Drink that.
喝吧
So, it's just a matter offollowing these questions
所以只要理解这些题目
and learning the answers.
而且要知道如何解答
Fern, what's going on?
菲恩 发生什么事了
Nothing
没事
Fern, what's in your desk?
菲恩 桌子里是什么
-Nothing.- Open it.-
-没什么- 打开桌子
Thank you, Mrs. Arable.
谢谢你
Arable
太太
Fern, you know better.
菲恩 你自己知道
It's a pig, okay?It's not a toy, not a doll, not a baby.
这是一只猪,不是玩具 不是洋娃娃 更不是小孩子
A pig.
是一只猪
And you need to starttreating it like one.
你必须把它当猪对待
This is going too far.
这太离谱了
I know she loves animals,but you have to tell her.
我知道她喜爱动物 但是你必须让她知道
-I know. She's just so happy with it.- I know.-
-我知道 但是她很开心- 我知道
Doesn't that feel good?
感觉舒服吗
Fern, I'm really sorry, honey,but it's been long enough.
菲恩 宝贝 我很抱歉但是已经够久了
What?
什么
Look, he's not a baby anymore
.你看 它已经不是小猪仔了
I can't have you keeping what will soonbe a 300-pound pet around the house.
我不能让你在家里养一只将会长到300磅的宠物
No.不
Can't he stay in the barn? Please, Dad?
它不能住在谷仓里吗 求你了 爸爸
-No.- Please?-
-不行- 求你了
No. Fern, look.You know I've been selling the animals
不行 菲恩你知道我们一直靠出售牲口
to get the new harvesting equipment.
来购买新的耕种器具
Pretty soon there's gonna be no place in the barn for a pig.
很快谷仓里就放不下猪了
I promised I'd take care of him.
我答应过要照顾它
Well, I'm letting you out of your promise.
我同意你不守承诺
7I didn't promise you. I promised Wilbur.
我不是答应你 我答应过威尔伯
What about Homer?
给霍默吧
He has animals.
他养动物的
Uncle Homer?
霍默叔叔
I'm sure he could make room for a pig.
我确定他有地方可以养一头猪
Yeah.
是啊
He'd be right across the road.
他就在路对面
Go to sleep, my little one
睡觉吧,我的小宝贝
The sun has said goodbye for now   
太阳已经下山了
The moon shines on your beautiful face
月亮照耀着你美丽的脸盘
My mom used to sing that to meto make me feel safe.
妈妈过去常唱给我听让我觉得安心
Good night,
晚安
Wilbur.
威尔伯
Fern had walked across the road to her uncle's barn hundreds of times before,
菲恩曾经无数次穿过马路去霍默叔叔的谷仓
but it had never felt so far away.
从来没觉得有这么远
It was just a big red barnfull of typical stuff.
这只是一个装满普通杂物的红大谷仓
Come to think of it, it couldn't have been more ordinary.
它再普通不过了
But sometimes,when you take two ordinary things
但是有时候 在适当的时机
and put them together at just the right time,
将两样普通的东西放在一起

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。