看医生常用英语口语表达
I dont like needles, so I dont give blood, but I needed a transfusion after a car accident a fewyears ago; when I was 15.
我不喜欢针头,所以我不献血。但是我15岁的时候出了车祸输过血。
Do you remember how many units of blood you received
你记得当时他们给你输了多少单位的血吗
No. I dont remember, sorry.
不记得了,抱歉。
Do you know what your blood type is
你知道你是什么血型吗
I think its AB negative, but Im not sure.
我想是AB型阴性,但是我不确定。
看医生常用英语口语篇二 
Do you have regular bowel movements
你的排便规律吗
No, sometimes I get constipated and sometimes I have diarrhea.
不规律,有时我便秘,有时我腹泻。
When you say you have diarrhea, do you mean the stool is very loose, or that you have to go tothe toilet more frequently
你说你腹泻,是指大便稀,得频繁上厕所
I have to go four or five times a day.
我一天去四、五次。
When you have to go, do you have to go quickly
当你不得不去的时候,很急吗
Yes, I have real problems holding it.
是的,我总是憋不住。
Could you describe your stool
你能描述一下大便吗
The last time it was loose and watery, but very dark.
上次的大便很稀,呈水样,还黑。
Do you have any problems flushing it down at all
大便从马桶冲走有问题吗
No, I havent noticed anything like that.
没注意过
Has there been any blood or mucus in the stool
粪便里有血或者黏液吗
Yes, I have noticed some blood, but no mucus.
有,我注意到一引起血迹,但是没有黏液。
Is it mixed in with the stool or is it just there on the paper when you wipe yourself
血是混在粪便里,还是只是在厕纸上有血
gassy
It seems to be mixed in with the stool, Doctor.
好像是混在粪便里的,医生。
I see. And when you are constipated, do you take laxatives, or do you give yourself an enema
懂了。当你便秘的时候,你吃泻药吗,或者灌肠
If I cant go for three days, only the laxative helps.
如果我三天都没去厕所,那只有吃泻药有作用了。
Do you feel bloated when you are constipated
当你便秘的时候腹胀吗
Yes, occasionally, but the laxative helps with that too.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。