She's not here yet. She's not here.  她还没来  她还没来
She's having my baby and she's not here.  她就要生下我的孩子  她却还没来
I'm sure everything's fine.  我肯定一切都好
- Has her water broken yet? - I don't know.  -她的羊水破了吗  -我不知道
When I spoke to her, she said she'd already passed the mucous plug.  她和我通话时说她已分泌粘液
Do we have to know about that?  我们非得知道这些吗fine是什么意思
Joey, what are you going to do when you have a baby?  乔伊  等到你有小孩时你会怎么做
I'll be in the waiting room, handing out cigars.  我会在等待室中分发雪茄
Joey's made arrangements to have his baby  乔伊已经打定主意让他的孩子
in a movie from the '50s.  出生在50年代的电影场景中
God, I don't believe this.  天啊  我真不敢相信
She could be giving birth in the cab.  她有可能在出租车中分娩
Ross, relax.  罗斯  放轻松
It's probably like $2 for the   说不定就是第一次宫缩收二块钱
...and then 50 cents for each additional contraction.  之后每收缩一次只收五毛
What, it's okay when Chandler does it?  怎么了  钱德勒这样说就没关系
You have to pick your moments.  你得选对时间
Did I miss it?  我错过了吗
No, She's not here yet.  没有  她根本还没出现
What's with the guitar?  干嘛带吉他来
I just thought we might be here for a while.  我想我们大概会在这儿待一阵子
Things might get musical.  说不定有人想听歌
Where the hell have you been?  你到底跑哪儿去了
We stopped at the gift shop.  我们在礼品店待了一会儿
We stopped at the gift shop.  雀巢的一款内含坚果的巧克力棒
I was looking at stuffed animals, and Susan wanted a Chunky.  我想买个填充玩偶  苏珊想买巧克力棒
Oh, Susan wanted a Chunky.  苏珊想吃巧克力棒啊
We're having a baby, ok, a baby, you don't stop for Chunkys.  我们要有小宝宝  哪有时间吃棒棒
I used to have that bumper sticker.  我过去也用那个汽车贴纸
You see what I mean?  懂我意思吗
-
"Stopped for a Chunky." - Let it go, Ross.  -下车买巧克力棒  -别介意了  罗斯
- I got an extra one. You want this? - No.  -我多买了一个  要吗  -不要
How's my favorite parenting team doing?  我最爱的"父母团"准备如何
Dr. Franzblau. Hi.  弗兰兹布朗医生  你好
I understand you're thinking of having a baby.  我了解你们在考虑生宝宝的事
I see you're nine months pregnant. That's a good start.  看来你已怀胎九月了  这是好的开始
- How are you doing with your contractions? - I love them.  -你宫缩的情况如何  -我爱死了
Each one's like a little party in my uterus.  每收缩一次都像是子宫里在狂欢
Every 4 minutes, lasting 55 seconds.  每4分钟一次  每次55秒
59 seconds. Quartz.  是59秒  石英表  赢你
Swiss quartz.  瑞士石英表  休想
- Am I allowed to drink anything? - lce chips. just ice chips.  -我能喝饮料吗  -冰沙  只能喝冰沙
- They're at the nurses' station. - I'll get it!  -护士站有  -我去拿
- No,I'll get it. - No, I'm getting it.  -不  我去拿  -别  我这就去
Hi. Thought you might like some ice chips.  嗨  我想你或许想喝点冰沙
- Thanks. - And if you need anything   -谢谢  -如果还需要别的  我...
...do not believe we've met.  我们还没见过吧
I'm Rachel Green.  我叫瑞秋·格林
I'm Carol's ex-husband's sister's roommate.  卡罗尔前夫妹妹的室友
Nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Franzblau.  幸会  我是弗兰兹布朗医生
I'm your roommate's brother's ex-wife's obstetrician.  你室友哥哥前妻的产科医生
Oh, that's funny.  真有趣
I want a baby.  我想要个宝宝
Not tonight, honey. I got an early day tomorrow.  今晚不行亲爱的  明天我得早起
Get up. Come on. Let's get some coffee.  起来  快点  我们去买咖啡
Okay, because we never do that.  好吧  这倒是前所未闻
Shoot, shoot, shoot. Or just fall down. That's good too.  投篮  投  投  或是倒下也成  挺好
- Knick fan? - Oh, yeah.  -尼克斯迷吗  -对
- Oh, boy, do they suck.  -Listen, lady  -天啊  他们烂透了  -听着  女士
Look. Look at your man, Ewing.  看看你喜欢的尤恩
Nice shoot. You know what,  好球  你知道吗
He couldn't hit water if he was standing on a boat.  他就算站在船上往水里投球都不会中
- Oh yeah? And who do you like? - Celtics.  -是吗  那你支持谁  -凯尔特人
Celtics? They couldn't hit a boat if  凯尔特人  他们连船都击不中  除非
  等等
They suck, all right?  反正他们很烂  好吗
Shut up. You know, it's a rebuilding year  闭嘴  你知道吗  今年是重建年
Let me get the father.  我帮你叫孩子爸爸去
We need a father over here. We need a father.  来人啊  我们这儿需要个爸爸
There's no father.  这孩子没有爸爸
- Oh, sorry. - That's okay. I'm fine.   -抱歉  -没关系  我没事
Okay. Right this way.  这边来
All the other pregnant women seem to be going in here.  所有的孕妇似乎都往这儿走
*They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch*  *他们小小的肉肉的手感很棒*
*But soon they'll grow up*  *但不久他们会长大*
*And resent you so much*  *对你恨之入骨*
*Now they're yelling at you*  *现在他们对你大吼大叫*
*And you don 't know why*  *而你不知原因何在*
*And you cry and you cry and you cry*  *你只能哭啊哭啊哭个不停*
*And you cry and you cry and you cry*  *你只能哭啊哭啊哭个不停*
- Thanks, Ross. - I'm paying you to stop. OK?  -谢谢  罗斯  -我是付钱请你别唱了
OK.  好
Oh, look, twins. Hi, guys. Oh, cute.  看啊  是双胞胎  好可爱
No fair.  不公平
I don't even have one. How come they get two?  我一个都没有  他们怎会有两个

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。