法官用语
现在开庭 | The court is in session now |
请坐 | Please be seated |
肃静 | Order in the court/The courtroom order |
请记住,辩方概述不作为证据 | Please remember that the opening statements made by attorneys are not evidence. |
检察官先生,请你传第一证人 | Please call your first witness. Mr. Prosecutor. |
现在休庭 | The court is in recess. |
法庭休庭半个小时 | We will be in recess for half an hour. |
半小时后继续开庭 | The court will resume in half an hour. |
反对有效,证人对问题不作回答 | (The objection is) sustained, and the witness will not answer the question. |
反对无效,控方继续 | Overruled. You may proceed, Mr. Prosecutor |
反对无效,律师 | Overruled, counsel. |
无人反对,该证据将作为被告第五号证据采纳 | Hearing no objection. It will be received as Defendant Exhibit Number5. |
陪审团的成员们,证据的审理和律师辩论已经完毕 | Members of the jury: Now that you have heard all of the evidence and the argument of counsel |
律师用语
陪审团的女士们、先生们,本人在此向您作开头陈述 | Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, at this time I am making to you a so called opening statement. |
请传…出庭作证。 | I would like to call… to witness stand. |
法官大人,请传我方第一位证人。 | Your Honor, we call… as our first witness. |
法官大人,请传我方另一位证人。 | Your Honor, we call… as our next witness. /Your Honor, I call to the stand our next witness John Smith. |
谢谢证人。 | Thank you so much, Your witness. |
反对,法官大人。与本案无关。 | Object, Your Honor, irrelevant. /What relevance does that have? |
我撤回提问。 | Oh, I will withdraw the question |
反对,法官大人。这是误导性发问(传闻) | We object, Your Honor. That is a leading (hearsay),etc. |
法官大人,我方有证据提供,作为被告第五号证据。 | Your Honor, we now offer this into evidence, as Defendant Exhibit No.5. |
暂无其他问题,法官大人。 | No further questions at this time, Your Honor. |
控方证据出示完毕,静候法庭处理。 | The defense rests its case. |
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论