英语中英文翻译练习题
1.这样的事我从来没听说过。I' ve never heard of such a thing before.
2.那边出什么事啦? What' s going on over there ?
3.也许这不是他的错。我们得查一下。Maybe it is not his mistake. We' ve got to make some enquiries.
4.乌云遮住了天空,好像要下雨了。Dark clouds have spread over the sky. It looks like rain.
5.让我们把事情再解释一遍,这样每个人都可以明白 了 o Let' s explain the matter once again, so that everyone can understand it.
6.他抬头一看,见她面带微笑走了过来。He looked up and saw her coming over with a smile on her face.
7.如果你照告诉你的那样去做,你一定会通过考试 的。If you do as you are told , you will certainly pass the examination.
8.突然我看到个老妇人跑着穿过马路。All at once I saw an old woman running across the street.
9.只要我们团结一致,就可以克服任何困难。If we are united as one , we can get over any difficulties.
10.在老师和同学们的帮助下,他几乎在各个方面都 取得了很大的进步。With the help of his teachers and classmates, he has made much /great progress in almost everything.
11.在他的工作中,出现了许多困难,可是他并没有 吓倒。A lot of difficulties arose in his work , but he was not frightened.
12.别着急,我们有的是时间。Take it easy ; we' ve got plenty of time.
13.他在学习上仍有一些困难,但他不怕困难,而且 正在努力克月艮它们。She still has some difficulties in her studies, but she is not afraid of them and is trying hard to overcome them.
14.他们采取了一些步骤,这意味着他们国家的人口 在以后的二十年内会稳定下来。They have taken some action. It means that the population of their country will stabilize within the next twenty years.
英语句子翻译 John' s work the happy house for John & Alice ^forever love~
15.英文翻译中文翻译如果这种材料我们得不到充分的供应的话,我们 不久就会用完我们现有的材料。If we don,t have an adequate supply of the material, we' 11 soon use up what we have now.
16.这场暴风雨给这些旧房子造成了严重破坏。The storm caused serious damage to these old houses.
17.幸运的是,在这场事故中没有一个人受伤。 Fortunately, not a single man was injured in this accident.
18.我后悔不该给他带来这么多麻烦。I regret having caused him so much trouble.
19.很明显,最近他取得了很大进步。recently.
20.昨天在街上我把她妹妹误认成她了 I mistook her younger sister for her in the street yesterday.
21.我真诚的希望你会看到自己的错误,并且以后尽 量不再重犯。I sincerely hope that you will see your mistake and try not to make it again in future .
22.我从来都没有读过这么有趣的书。I have never read such an interesting book.
23.在中国人人看上去都很愉快。你到处都可以看到 笑脸。In China everybody looks happy. You can see smiling faces all over the country.
24.就人口而言,华盛顿还不能算是一个大城市。
In terms of population, Washington cannot be regarded as a big city.
25.学生们逐渐认识到,需要多年的时间才能掌握一 门外语。
The students have come to realize that it takes years to master a foreign language.
26.你应该立即申请那个职位,要么亲自去,要么写 信。
You should apply for that post immediately, in person or by letter.
27.由于我们俩互不让步,最后未能达成交易。
As neither of us would give in, the deal fell through.
28.我们等那么久还是值得的,因为我们买到了想要 的票。
It was worthwhile for us to wait so long because we bought the tickets we had wanted.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。