白日梦想家The.Secret.Life.of.Walter.Mitty中英对照剧本
嗯?
Huh?
你好! 我是网恋网的托德·马哈尔
Hi! Todd Mahar, eHarmony.
今天有什么能为您效劳?
How can I help you today?
你好我好像无法给别人发送表情
Hi. I can't seem to leave a wink for someone.
我不知道是我的页面崩溃了吗?
I don't know, is my page broken?
是否进入了错误的页面或者...
Do I maybe have a broken page, or...
我从没遇到这种情况但是没关系
I've never heard of that, but, okay.
你是第一次使用你的网恋网账户吗?
You're trying to use your eHarmony account for the first time?
是的好的
I am. Okay.
我正在看你的简介
I'm looking at your profile.
我们有一个非常复杂的匹配算法
We have a pretty intricate matching algorithm.
这是我们和其他在线交友网站
That's what distinguishes us from other
不一样的地方
online dating services.
没错我欣赏这一点
Yeah, I like that.
其实我只是想给一个人发送表情
Actually, I'm just trying to leave a wink for one person.
她叫谢尔·梅霍芙
Cheryl Melhoff.
她在一个月前进入我的部门工作...
She started in my division at work about a
我偶然在面包店附近听她说
and I overheard her near the bagels
她在你们网站征婚
saying she was on your site.
好吧真特别的情况
Okay, that's unique.
但我想问个问题
But let me ask you.
你有很多项...
You left a lot of
比如"你的经历"的部分空着没填
like the "Been There, Done That" section, you left it blank.
没错我跳过了这部分
Yeah, I think I skipped it.
好吧你不能为难我先生
Okay, you got to help me out here, man.
不要省略信息
Don't skip stuff.
好吧但是我真没去过
Okay, well, I haven't really been
任何有名或值得一提地方
anywhere noteworthy or mentionable.
有没有你曾做过值得一提的事情?
Have you done anything noteworthy, mentionable?
你好你还在听吗?
Hello, you still there?
你能稍等一下吗?
Can you hang on a second?sort of等于什么
快快快! 让开! 让开!
Go, go, go! Get out! Get out!
快爆炸啦! 快走! 快走!
She's gonna blow! Go! Go!
奇普! 在这里!
Chips! Over here!
奇普! 谢谢!
Chips! Thank you!
你怎么知道这楼会爆炸?
How did you know about the building?
我听到犬吠声还闻到了煤气味
I heard barking, thought I smelled gas.
但愿它没事
I hope it's okay.
我在冲下楼梯的时候
I engineered a prosthesis for Chips
顺便给奇普做了一个假肢
while I was sprinting down the stairwell.
一个固定在臀部
A little hip-joint assembly
套在前骨盘还有垂环锁的小假肢
with a drop-ring lock and an anterior pelvic band.
天啊你真让人刮目相看!
God, you're noteworthy!
我是三有青年: 有魄力有勇气有创造力
I just live by the ABC's: Adventurous, Brave, Creative.
这就是我理想中的男人啊
That's everything I want in a man.
先生?
My man?
嘿先生你还在听吗?
Hey, my man, you still there?
Hey.
怎么了? 你是晕过去了还是...
What? Did you pass
不是我只是出神了
No, I just like, zoned out for a second.
好吧你经常这样吗?
Okay. Do you do that a lot?
我想也就普通频率
Normal amount, I guess.
我得走了抱歉
Yeah, I got to run. Sorry.
好吧但我们需要更多的...
Okay, but we need a
白日梦想家
嘿今天可不是迟到的好日子
Hey. Bad day to be late.
我们公司刚刚被收购了
We just got acquired.
什么? 是的就在周末
What? Yeah, over the weekend.
华特! 生日快乐!
Walter! Happy birthday!
喔呼!
Whoo-hoo!
他四十二岁了!
He's years old!
欧黛纱! 你来这里干嘛?
Odessa! What are you doing here?
你妈做了你最喜欢的小柑橘蛋糕
Mom made you your favorite clementine cake.
你不是应该在养老院
Aren't you supposed to be at the retirement place
帮妈把钢琴搬进去吗?
with her getting the piano moved in?
没错我在那里干完差不多一半了...
Yes, I was there. It's like
把钢琴从货车里搬出来在街上放着一切都很顺利piano's out of the van, it's on the street, everything's fine.
但我刚好接了个很重要的试镜
But I just got a phone call about a really
所以你能帮我搬钢琴吗?
big audition, so can you go finish it?
不行我要迟到了华特我...
No, I can't. I'm late. Walter, I...
我觉得你没明白我需要什么
I don't think you're seeing this from what I need.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
我要成为"火爆浪子"里的里佐
I need to be Rizzo in Grease.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。