我叫亚瑟是个奴隶
My name is Ash, and I am a slave.
照我的判断现在是西元1300年
Close as I can figure it, the year is 1300 A.D.,
我被拖曳着踏上死亡路程
and I'm being dragged to my death.
事情一开始不是这样的
It wasn't always like this.
我也有过真实的生活
I had a real life once.
还有一份工作
A job.
五金  12号♥走道物美价廉保证物美价廉
Um, hardware, aisle 12. Shop smart. Shop S-mart.
我有个很好的女朋友玲达
I had a wonderful girlfriend, Linda.
我们一起开车到山上小屋渡假
Together we drove to a small cabin in the mountains.
有位考古学家来到这偏僻的地方
It seems an archaeologist had come to this
致力翻译与研究他的最新发现
to translate and study his latest find,
死亡日记
"Necronomicon Ex Mortis, The Book of the Dead."
书本用人皮制成以血液书写
Bound in human flesh and inked in blood,
这古籍记载了玄奇的埋葬仪式
this ancient Sumerian text contained bizarre burial rites,
咒语以及恶魔复活等文字
funerary incantations and demon resurrection passages.
此书根本就不应存在人间
It was never meant for the world of the living.
它唤醒了树林中的邪魔
The book awoke something dark in the woods.
玲达被抓走了
It took Linda.
然后又来抓我
And then it came for me.
邪魔进到我手里我只好断腕自保
It got into my hand and it went bad. So I lopped it off at the wrist. 但它没完没了又回来我
But that didn't stop it. It came back.
弄得天翻地覆
Big time.
天啊! 怎么让它停止?
My God! How do you stop it?
片名魔界英豪
堵住他!
Surround the stranger!
好了u3000所有人集♥合♥
All right, you men, fall in!
这里是地狱
Where in the hell.
快点们
Stand fast, hellhound!
别冲动老大我不知道怎么来到这里的
No, no. Easy now, chief. I don't know how I got here,
我也不想麻烦
and, uh, uh, I'm not looking for any trouble.
这胄甲真坚固!
What a piece of armor this is!
-智者! -过来快点
-Wise man! -Fall back! Come on, all you men.
快退后
Back on your horses. Come on!
陛下他一定就是日记里提到的使者
My lord, I believe he is the one written of in the Necronomicon. 预言说到他将从天而降
He who's prophesied to fall from
挽救我们于鬼怪之手
and deliver us from the terrors of the Deadites.
什么? 那个傻子?
What, that buffoon?
<
比较像亨利手下的人
he's one of Henry's men!
跪下混球!
Kneel, rapscallions!
我说把他丢进深坑里!
I say to the pit with him!
你等下就会听到深坑里的惨叫声
You shall soon learn the horrors of the pit.
-进坑! -你这可怜的混球
-To the pit! -You
-抓住他  -别抓我
-Get him! -Get off of me!
-放开我! -捆住他
-Let me go! -Chain him!
你将有个很有趣的派对
Ah, you're gonna have a little bit of wee fun mate.
进城&hearts;堡♥!
To the castle!
抬起脚! 别拖着! 快!
Pick up your feet! Stop dragging your feet!
走快点快快点
Come on! Move along! Come on, now.
尝尝这个的厉害
Come on, pick it up. Have a taste of this!
好了!
You men got something to look
回到城&hearts;堡&hearts;后你将有个惊喜
when you get back to the castle.
亚瑟王来到! 开铁门!
Lord Arthur approaches! Raise the portcullis!
亚瑟王! 亚瑟王来到!
Lord Arthur! Lord Arthur approaches!
这真有趣是吗? 快走
That's lovely, isn't it? Move it in.
快走你这样没用的
Move it,
快点孩子上帝保佑国王
Move it up, boys. God save the king!
上帝保佑国王我们都喜欢他
God save the king. We love him!
亚瑟他回来了
Arthur! He's back!
亚瑟王我兄弟呢? 没跟您一起吗?
Lord Arthur, where is my brother? Did he not ride with you? 是他骁勇善战
Aye, and fought valiantly.
但昨晚他在与亨利公爵一战中捐躯了
But last night he fell in battle to Duke Henry's men.
很抱歉席拉
I'm sorry, Sheila.
Come on.
你这白&hearts;痴♥! 住手!
You cretin! Ah, stop it, you bastard!
野蛮人!
You barbarian!
住手! 住手你这!
Oh, no! Stop it! Stop it!
滚! 你们这些小畜生
Get outta here, you little brat!
鄙恶之人! 愿神降罪于你!
Foul thing! A pox on you, brute!
你是杀人凶手! 杀人凶手!
Thou art a murderer! A black murderer!
我要为我兄弟复仇!
My brother's death shall be avenged!
团队候令!
Company, halt!
除去他的项圈!
Get that yoke off 'im!
杀了他
Kill them!
把他推进坑里去
Put them into the pit!
你不是我的奴隶
You, sir, are not one of my vassals.
sort of army
你是谁?
Who are you?
谁在问?
Who wants to know?
我是红衣亨利薛尔公爵
I am Henry the Red, Duke of Shael.
北陆之王也是人&hearts;民&hearts;的领导者
Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
噢哈啰美裤先生跟你说吧老兄
Well, hello, Mr. Fancy Pants. I got news for you, pal.
现在你只领导两样事情狗跟屎
You aren't leadin but two things right now. Jack and shit. -这里没狗  -闭上鸟嘴!
-and Jack left town. -Shut your bleed in hole!
绅士们亚瑟王!
Gentlemen, Lord Arthur!
恶魔已苏醒了
There is an evil awakened in this land,
我的手下拼命抵抗
and while my people fight for their very souls against it, 你红衣亨利向我们宣战
you, Henry the Red, wage war on us!
骗子!
Charlatan! Aah!
是你先攻击我们的
It was you who first turned your swords on us!
这个恶魔也已败坏了我的手下!
And this evil has befouled my people as well!
你的手下也不见得比那深坑里的
Your people are no better than the
恶魔好多少
that lies in the bowels of that pit.
对! 你也好不了多少!
Right, you're no better.
愿神怜悯你的灵魂
May God have mercy upon your souls.
天啊! 是什么东西?
God's name! What hell-spawned thing lurks there?
把他丢进深坑去跟嗜血作伴
Into the pit with those bloodthirsty sons of hores!
天! 天啊!
Oh! Heavenly God!
他逃走了!
He's escaping!
-抓住他! -抓住他!
-Hold to! -Hold him!
-下一个是谁? -就是他看他在颤抖
-Who's next? -It's him. Aye, he trembles!
他们看起来没那么精明了吧?
They don't look so clever now, do they?
他吓坏了!
He's frightened! He's frightened white!
喂喂! 等等
Whoa! Whoa! Wait a minute. Hold it.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。