第一季 3集: The Fuzzy Boots Corollary
-Howard:All right, just a few more feet。 And。。. | 非常好,再前进几步。。。 |
here we are, gentlemen, the gates of Elzebob。 | 准备好,先生们,Elzebob大门到了。 |
-Sheldon:Good lord. | 上帝啊。 |
-Leonard:Don't panic。 This is what the last 97 hours have been about。 | 别慌,坚持97小时的战斗就为了这一刻. |
—Howard:Stay frosty. There’s a horde of armed goblins on the other side of that gate guarding the sword of Asaroth。 | 待着别动,一装备武器的地妖精,正在门的另一边,守卫着艾辛诺斯之刃。 |
—Leonard:Warriors, unsheathe your weapons。 Magic wielders, raise your wands. | 战士们,拔出你们的武器,法师们,举起你们的魔杖。 |
-Sheldon:Lock and load. | 准备好了。 |
-Howard:Raj, blow the gates。 | Raj,推开大门. |
-Raj:Blowing the gates。 | 推开大门。 |
Control, shift.。. b! | Control,Shift。.。B! |
Oh, my god, so many goblins! | 天啊,那么多地精! |
-Howard:Don’t just stand there, slash and move, slash and move! | 别傻站在那里,向前开路! 向前开路! |
—Leonard:Stay in formation! | 保持阵形! |
—Howard:Leonard, you got one on your tail。 | Leonard,有个敌人在你背后。 |
-Leonard:That’s all right, my tail’s prehensile— - I’ll swat him off. | 没事,我脑后长眼着呢,我会干掉他的。 |
-Raj:I got him, Leonard。 | 我打中他了,Leonard. |
Tonight I spice my mead with goblin blood. | 今晚我要用那地精的血来祭酒。 |
-Leonard:Raj, no, it’s a trap! They’re flanking us! | Raj,不要,这是个陷阱! 他们在夹击我们! |
—Raj:He's got me! | 我被打中了! |
-Leonard:Sheldon, he’s got raj。 Use your sleep spell! | Sheldon,他打中Raj了,快用你的催眠咒! |
Sheldon Sheldon | Sheldon Sheldon |
-Sheldon:I’ve got the sword of Asaroth! | 我拿到了艾辛诺斯之刃! |
—Sheldon:There is no more Sheldon。 | 我不再是Sheldon了。 |
I am the sword master! | 我是剑圣! |
—Howard:Leonard, look out! | Leonard,当心! |
—Leonard: it, man, we’re dying here! | 该死,我们快不行了! |
-Sheldon:Good — bye, peasants! | 再见了,土人们! |
—Leonard:The bastard teleported! | 那混蛋走了! |
-Raj:He's selling the sword of Asaroth on ebay. | 他在ebay上出售那把艾辛诺斯之刃。 |
—Leonard:You betrayed us for money Who are you | 你为了钱背叛我们 你怎么这样 |
-Sheldon:I’m a rogue night elf。 Don't you people read character descriptions | 我是暗夜精灵盗贼,你们没有读过角介绍吗 |
Wait, wait, wait! Somebody just clicked ”buy it now. | 等等! 有人点击了"立即购买" |
—Howard:Ooh, I’m the sword master。 | 我是剑圣! |
-Sheldon:Ooh, I'm all sweaty. Anybody want to log on to second life and go swimming | 哦,我身上都是汗,谁想再进入《第二人生》游个泳 |
I just built a virtual pool. | 我刚建了个虚拟游泳池。 |
—Leonard:No。 I can't look at you or your avatar right now。 | 不,我现在不想看见你或是你的兽身。 |
-Howard:Sounds like your neighbor's home。 | 好像是隔壁的声音。 |
-Leonard:Excuse me。 | 失陪。 |
-Sheldon:Don't forget the mail you took accidentally we on purpose, | 别忘了带上你”无意”拿到的信件, |
so you'd have an excuse to talk to her. | 这样你就有借口跟她说话了。 |
-Leonard:Oh, right, right, right, right. | 噢,对,对。 |
-Howard:Stealing snail mail- — very old school。 I like it. | 偷窃信箱邮件,很老套的方法,我喜欢。 |
-Leonard:Penny, the mailman, did it again。。. he.。。 oh, sorry。 | Penny 邮差又..。 哦,抱歉。 |
-Penny:Um, oh, hi, Leonard. This is Doug. | 嗨,Leonard,这是Doug。 |
Doug, this is my neighbor Leonard。 | Doug,这是我邻居Leonard。 |
—Doug:What's up, bro | 有事吗,老兄 |
—Leonard:Not much。.. bro。 | 没什么。。。 老兄。 |
-Penny:Is everything okay | 一切还好吧 |
—Leonard:Yeah, no, I just。.。 I got your mail again。 Here. | 是啊,我只是。.. 我又错拿了你的信,给你。 |
—Penny:Thank you. I've got to talk to that mailman。 | 谢谢,我得和邮差说说了。 |
-Leonard:Oh, no, that’s probably not such a good idea. | 不,这主意不怎么好。 |
You know, civil servants have a documented propensity to, you know, snap, so.。。 | 人民公仆总是非常容易。..动粗, |
-Penny:Okay。 Well, thank you again。 | 好吧,还是谢谢你. |
—Leonard: No problem。 Bye。 | 没问题,再见。 |
Oh, and bye。。。 bro。 | 哦再见...老兄。 |
—Sheldon: Penny for your thoughts。 | 呆呆地在想什么呢 (此谚语中正好有Penny一词) |
—Raj: What’s the matter | 怎么回事 |
—Leonard:I’m fine。 Penny’s fine. | 我很好,Penny也很好。 |
The guy she's kissing is really fine。 | 和她接吻的家伙也很好. |
-Howard:Kissing, what kind of kissing Cheeks Lips?Chins?Friend? | 接吻,哪一种 脸颊 嘴唇 下巴 (情人)朋友 |
—Leonard:What is wrong with you | 你什么毛病啊 |
—Howard:I'm a romantic。 | 我是个浪漫主义者。 |
—Sheldon: Please don’t tell me that your hopeless infatuation is devolving into pointless jealousy。 | 别告诉我你不可救药的迷恋,发展成了无意义的嫉妒。 |
-Leonard:I'm not jealous。 I’m just a little concerned for her. | 我不是嫉妒,只是有点担心她。 |
I didn’t like the look of the guy that she was with。 | 我不怎么喜欢那家伙的长相。 |
-Howard:Because he looks better than you | 因为他长得比你帅气 |
-Leonard:Yeah. He was kind of dreamy. | 是啊,可以说是梦幻般的外形. |
—Sheldon: Well, at least now you can retrieve the black box from the twisted, smothering wreckage that was once your fantasy of dating her | 至少你现在还能从燃烧的废墟里,回装满对她美妙幻想的黑匣子, |
and analyze the data so that you don't crash into geek mountain。 | 好好分析下数据,你就不会再坠入”呆子谷"。 |
-Howard:I didn’t agree, love is not a sprint; it's a marathon- - | 我反对,爱情不是短跑,而是马拉松。 |
a relentless pursuit that only ends when she falls into your arms。.. | 永不放弃地追逐,直到她最终投入你的怀抱。 |
or hits you with the pepper spray。 | 或是用防狼喷雾剂喷你。 |
—Leonard:No, I'm done with penny. | 不,我和Penny结束了。 |
I’m going to be more realistic and go after someone my own speed. | 我要更现实些,去追求合我拍的人。 |
—Raj:Like who | 比如谁 |
—Leonard:I don't know.。. Olivia Geiger。 | 不知道。。. Olivia Geiger。 |
-Sheldon: The dietician at the cafeteria with the limp and the lazy eye | 自助餐厅里那个有点跛,还有弱视的营养学家 |
—Leonard:Yeah. | 是的。 |
—Sheldon: Oh, I don't think you have a shot there. | 哦,我看你没戏。 |
I have noticed that Leslie Winkle recently started shaving her legs。 | 我注意到Leslie Winkle最近在刮她的腿毛。 |
Now given that winter is coming, | 既然冬天都已经到了, |
one can only assume she's signaling sexual availability.sort of there是什么意思 | 只能说明她是在暗示,她可以作为做爱对象。 |
-Howard:I don’t know。 You guys work in the same lab. | 我不清楚,你们在同一个实验室。 |
—Leonard:So? | 所以呢 |
—Howard:There are pitfalls。 Trust me, I know。 | 这有隐患,相信我,我清楚。 |
When it comes to sexual harassment law, I'm a bit of a self—taught expert。 | 说到性骚扰的相关法律,我可是自学而成的专家。 |
—Leonard:Look, Howard, if I were to ask Leslie winkle out, it would just be for dinner。 | Howard,如果我要约Leslie Winkle出去,也只是吃顿饭。 |
I’m not going to walk into the lab, ask her to strip naked and dance for me. | 我不会去实验室,要她为我跳脱衣舞。 |
—Howard:Oh, then you’re probably okay。 | 哦,那你就没事了。 |
—Leonard:Hello, Leslie. | 嗨,Leslie。 |
— Leslie:Hi, Leonard. | 嗨,Leonard。 |
—Leonard:Leslie, I would like to propose | Leslie,我建议做个实验..。 |
-Leslie:Goggles, Leonard。 | 戴上眼镜,Leonard。 |
—Leonard:Right。 Leslie, I would like propose an experiment. | 好吧。Leslie,我建议做个实验。 |
-Leslie:Hang on。 | 等一下。 |
I'm trying to see how long it takes a 500 kilowatt oxygen iodine laser | 我想试试一个500千瓦氧碘激光器, |
to heat up my cup noodles。 | 得花多久把我的杯装泡面加热。 |
-Leonard:I’ve done it。 About two seconds。 2. 6 for minestrone。 | 我试过,大概2秒,蔬菜汤花2.6秒. |
Anyway, I was thinking more of a bio- social exploration with a neuro-chemical overlay. | 总之,我在考虑来个生物学的社交探索,结合神经化学方面的专家知识. |
-Leslie:Wait, are you asking me out | 等等,你约我出去 |
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论