从前有位可爱的公主
Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.
但是她被可怕的魔法控制了
But she had an enchantment upon her of a
只有真爱的初吻才可以打破这魔法
which could only be broken by love's first kiss.
她被困在一个城堡里
She was locked away in
由一只喷火龙看守着
guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.
有许多勇敢的骑士曾经想过把她从这可怕的监狱中救走
Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison,
但是 没有一个成功
but none prevailed.
她关在被喷火龙看守着的
She waited in the dragon'
城堡里最高的房间里
in the highest room of the
等待着真爱的初吻
for her true love and true love's first kiss.
那是不会发生的
Like that's ever gonna happen.
怪物史瑞克
- 快 - 快
- Go! - Go!
- 我想它在里面吧? - 好的 我们去吧!
- Think it's in there? - All right. Let's get it!
慢着! 你知道有什么后果吗?
Whoa. Hold on. Do you know what that thing can do to you?
嗯 它会把你的骨头当面包吃
Yeah, it'll grind your bones for its bread.
哈哈 实际上那会是一个巨人
Yes, well, actually, that would be agiant.
不过 青怪可能更糟糕
Now, ogres They're much worse.
它们会用你们的鲜皮做汤
They'll make a suit from your freshly peeled skin.
- 不 - 挖出你的心肝
- No! - They'll shave your liver.
用你们的眼睛榨果汁
Squeeze the jelly from your eyes!
- 这样吃吐司面包会很好味道! - 退后 退后 怪物!
- Actually, it's quite good on toast. - Back! Back, beast!
我警告你
Back! I warn ya!
好的
Right.
你们还不快走就没有机会了
This is the part where you run away.
滚
And stay out!
通缉 神话之物
Wanted. Fairy tale creatures.
好的 这个满了
All right. This one's full.
拉走
Take it away!
- 走 快点 快点 - 下一个
- Move it along. Come on! Get up! - Next!
给我 你飞行的日子要结束了
Give me that! Your flying days are over.
这是给女巫的20块银子 下一个!
That's 20 pieces of silver for the witch. Next!
- 起来 快点 - 20块
- Get up! Come on! - Twenty pieces.
在这里坐下
Sit down there!
安静!
Keep quiet!
笼子太小了
This cage is too small.
请不要让我进去 我不再固执了
Please don't turn me in. I'll never be stubborn again.
我会改的 给我多一次机会
I can change. Please! Give me another chance!
- 闭嘴 - 哦 - 下一个
- Oh, shut up. - Oh! - Next!
- 什么东西? - 这是一个小木偶
- What have you got? - This little wooden puppet.
我不是木偶 我是一个真正的男孩
I'm not a puppet. I'm a real boy.
5先令给这个疯狂的玩具
Five shillings for the possessed toy.
- 拿走 越远越好! - 老爸 别让他们这么做
- Take it away. - Father, please! Don't let them do this!
- 下一个 - 什么东西?
- Help me! - Next. What have you got?
- 呃 我有一个会说话的驴子
- Well, I've got a talking donkey.
好的 这个值10个先令 你可以证明一下吗?
Right. Well, that's good for ten shillings, if you can prove it.
好的 说吧 伙计
Oh, go ahead, little fella.
嗯?
Well?
哦 它只是有点紧张
Oh, oh, he's just He's just a little nervous.
它真的是一个话匣子 说?
He's really quite a chatterbox. Talk, you bone headed dolt
- 好了 我听够了 守卫! - 不 不 它能说话
- That's it. I've heard enough. Guards! - No, no, he talks!
我能说话 我爱说话
He does. I can talk. I love to talk.
我是你见过的最能说话的驴子
I'm the talkingest damn thing you ever saw.
- 把她带走 - 不 不要
- Get her out of my sight. - No, no!
我发誓 它能说话
I swear! Oh! He can talk!
嘿 我会飞!
Hey! I can fly!
- 它会飞 - 会飞!
- He can fly! - He can fly!
- 它说话了 - 对了 笨蛋
- He can talk! - Ha, ha! That's right, fool!
对 现在我是会飞会说话的驴子
Now I'm a flying, talking donkey.
你可能看过蝇子 而且是一个很大的蝇子
You might have seen a house fly, maybe even a super fly,
不过你肯定没有看过会飞的驴子
but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly.
哈哈
Ha, ha!
哦
Uh-oh.
捉住它
Seize him!
它要逃了
After him! He's getting away!
这边 转过来
Get him! This way! Turn!
是你 青怪
You there. Ogre!
sort of there是什么意思什么事?
Aye?
奉弗瓜王之命 授权我逮捕你们两个
By the order of Lord Farquaad, I am authorized to place you both
送到一个指定地
and transport you to resettlement facility.
是吗? 你们是什么军队?
Oh, really? You and what army?
我可以跟你说话吗?
Can I say something to you?
听着 你的确有些本领 了不起!
Listen, you was really, really somethin' back there. Incredible!
你在跟我说话吗?
Are you talkin' to me? Whoa!
是的 我在跟你说话 你刚才在侍卫那里真的很厉害
Yes, I was talkin' to you. Can I tell you that you was great back there? Those guards!
那些侍卫以为他们很棒 然后你一出现 砰!
They thought they was all of that. Then you showed up, and bam!
都跑光了
They was trippin' over themselves like babes in the woods.
看到这样确实使我感觉很好
That really made me feel good to see that.
- 很棒 真的 - 朋友 自由是很好的
- Oh, that's great. Really. - Man, it's good to be free.
现在跟你的朋友去庆祝你的自由 好吗?
Now, why don't you go celebrate your freedom with your own friends? Hmm?
但是 我没有朋友
But, uh, I don't have any friends.
我也不会自己一个人出去
And I'm not goin' out there by myself.
嘿 等等 我有一个很好的提议 我跟你一起
Hey, wait a minute! I got a great idea! I'll stick with you.
你是一个令人惧怕青怪
You're a mean, green, fightin' machine.
我们一起会吓跑经过我们的人
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论