真相探寻者-第1季第4集-字幕-对⽩-中英⽂对照-看美剧学英语
Pop him in the maze, Peter. 把它放进迷宫⾥彼得
Now, watch closely, Peter. 看好了彼得
Test subject 1597. 实验对象1597号
Processing the commands it received 正在处理通过我们
through the miniaturized processing information robot 植⼊其眼中的微型信息处理机器⼈we inserted in its eye. 所接受到的指令
That's a long name for something so small. 东西这么⼩名字却这么长
Aren't the Japanese calling them nanobots? ⽇本⼈不是都直接说纳⽶机器⼈吗Silence. 安静
Although the rat's instinctively drawn down the path 虽然⽼⿏的本能会趋势它
with the hot dog at the end, 往尽头的热狗跑
our nanobot will override his own thoughts 但是我们的纳⽶机器⼈将会覆盖它的想法and make him go exactly where we want. 让它去往我们预想的位置
- You did it! - Yes! It works. -你成功了 -太好了成功了
Now tune the radio and switch to the AM frequency. 将收⾳机切换到调幅频率
And now the words to begin the transference. 现在开始念转移的咒语
Et sic animus-- 我们的灵魂...
Excuse me, Dr. Connelly. 不好意思康纳利博⼠
I thought perhaps I might try it. 也许可以让我来试试
If you think you're ready. 如果你觉得⾃⼰准备好了的话
Then begin the incantation. 那就开始咒语吧
That's it. 就是这样
Now gently increase the power 逐渐增⼤功率
to activate the nanobot. 激活纳⽶机器⼈
Et 我们的灵魂
...machinem habitat. 就在机器⾥
Quickly, lad, turn up the volume. 快点孩⼦增⼤强度
Rock between the frequencies. 增强频率的谐振
We must draw its soul into the machine. 我们要把它的灵魂吸⼊机器⾥
- There he is. - Yes. -进来了 -太好了
He successfully transferred. 它成功转移了
You'll go far, Peter Toynbee. 你很有前途彼得·托因⽐
第⼀季第四集真相探寻者
Chapter Three:... 第三章
作者彼得·托因⽐亲⾃阅读电⼦书《异界传奇》
"The Continuity of Songs." 《延续的歌》
After this mortal life, 这⼀世结束后
to wither doth our spirits pass. 我们的灵魂便会枯萎
I believe our souls continue bravely into eternity. 我认为我们的灵魂将勇敢地永恒存在wandering the cosmos like the first pioneers, 像第⼀批拓荒者⼀样遨游宇宙
until extraordinary events transfer those souls 直到某些特定的事件将这些灵魂
back into this world or onwards to the next. 拉回这个世界或者送往来世Sometimes we may catch a glimpse of these souls in transit.
有时候我们也许能瞥见这些灵魂的转移过程
Emily? 艾⽶莉
What can cause this? 什么会引发这种情况
A total solar eclipse, ⽇全⾷
作者彼得·托因⽐亲⾃阅读电⼦书《异界传奇》
although rare, is assumed by some, 虽然极少⼈包括我⾃⼰
- myself included-- - A hundred new subscribers. -认为这种特殊... -新增100名订阅者I don't believe it. 真不敢相信
Believe what? 相信什么
It's-- 就是...
It's nothing, it's nothing. 没什么没什么
No, I know what it is. 不我知道你在说什么
It's that video of me, isn't it, 是我的那段视频对吧
with the rabbit's ears and the arse. 长了兔⼦⽿朵和尾巴的那个
So humiliating. 太丢⼈了
Gus, you've got to delete it. 格斯你必须删掉
I look like such a prannet. 我看上去就像个⽩痴
But the problem I'm having is 但是问题是
it's driving quite a lot of footfalls to the show. 这段视频吸引了很多新观众
I see, so come for the old twat rabbit 我明⽩了为了看傻屌⽼兔⼦点进来
and stay for the ghouls and goblins, is that it? 却因为⾷⼫⿁和地精留下来是这样吗I will delete it, okay? 我会删掉的
Here we go. 好了
Yep! Deletion completed. 好了删好了
There, we-- Done! 来...好了
Well, you did that with your mouth. 你嘴巴上说删了⽽已
- Are you sure that's deleted? - Yep, it's done, Dad. -你确定删了吗 -确定爸爸
- Well, where are you going? - CovCo CosCon. -你要去哪⾥ -"考藏⾓扮会" What, what, what, what? 什么玩意
Coventry Collectors and Cosplay Convention. 考⽂垂藏品及⾓⾊扮演⼤会
And who's taking me to the bookies? 那谁带我去赌注登记⼈呢
Keep pushing. 继续推
Watch your knees, watch your knees, you see? ⼩⼼膝盖⼩⼼膝盖看到了吗
- Push from the bottom. - Yeah. -从底下推 -嗯
sort of是什么意思英语There you go. Right. There you-- 这就对了好了
Be careful. ⼩⼼点
I'm not gonna win best cosplay if it gets smashed. 如果弄坏了我就赢不了最佳装扮了Hey, I didn't ask. Um... 我忘了问
- How-- How you feeling? - Yeah, I'm fine. -你感觉怎么样 -我没事
Yeah. I'm fine. Don't I seem fine? 我挺好的我看上去不好吗
No, no, no, you seem fine, yeah. 不不不你看上去挺好的
It's just-- You're sure you're fine, though? 就是... 你确定你没事吗
Just, um, wondering where to go next. 就是在琢磨接下来去哪⼉
Can't stay here forever, can I? 总不能⼀直住在这吧
I'm actually starting to think Helen likes you. 其实我开始觉得海伦喜欢你了
All right, come up. 好吧继续
Elton. 艾尔顿
If that girl damages my creation, 如果那⼥孩毁坏了我的杰作
I will cancel her. 我会废了她
"第四章
"Ours Is Not the Only Universe." 我们的宇宙并⾮唯⼀⼀个
There are realms beyond it, 还有其他领域在它之外
- underneath it, above it. - What's all this guff? -在它下⾯在它上⽅" -这都是些什么蠢话It's Dr. Peter Toynbee, We're going to see him talk later on. 这是彼得·托因⽐博⼠
我们过会就要看到他演讲了
Well, after you listen to all this prattle, 你听完这些屁话之后
maybe you could drop me at my bookie. 也许你能把我送赌注登记⼈那⼉去
Wait, Dad 等等爸
In this Chapter-- "在这⼀章中..."
Excuse me. 失陪下
Hello. 喂
Listen, we're just heading over, 听着我们正要出发
but Helen's got this thing about germs, 但海伦有洁癖
and she kind of wanted to know if-- 她想知道你的...
Is your van clean? 你的货车⼲净吗
Yes. Yeah, I mean, it's as clean as it's gonna get. ⼲净对⼀个货车来说很⼲净了
It's a bloody working van, you know? 这可是⼯作⽤车啊
Hey! Hell's Bells Tells, right? 嘿你是地狱钟声述说
- I've watched all your programs. - Well, hang on. -我看了你的所有节⽬ -等等
You're Old Man Rabbit Filter Fail. 你是兔⼦滤镜出糗⽼头
Yeah. Uh, Helen, this is Richard, my dad. 海伦这位是理查德我爸
Richard, Helen. 理查德这是海伦
It's lovely to meet a-- a fellow Internet star. 能见到⾃⼰的⽹红同胞真是太好了
Some of the things you say, 你说的有些话
you really understand what it's like 你真的很明⽩
to be totally alone all of the time. ⼀直孤⾝⼀⼈是何滋味
Unbelievable. I'm sitting right here. 难以置信我就坐在这呢
Being alone is shit. 孤⾝⼀⼈太糟了
Are you going to CovCo CosCon? 你要去"考藏⾓扮会"吗
No, he's leaving me alone again. 不他⼜要把我丢下了
- I did invite you. - Did you, though? -我明明邀请你了 -真的吗
We could do an interview, 我们可以做个采访
talk about some videos we could film, 讨论⼀下我们能拍的视频
set you up with an Instagram account. 给你开个ins账号
Let me just stop you there. 你先打住吧
I don't think I need an Instagram account right now. 我想我现在不需要ins账号
I think I just want to concentrate on my YouTube channel. 我只是想专⼼经营我的油管频道I was talking to Richard. 我是在跟理查德说话
This is all very exciting. 这太让⼈兴奋了
Glad to see that someone's taking an interest in me. 很⾼兴看见有⼈对我感兴趣You said I was exploiting you. 你之前说我在利⽤你
Seems to me that someone is a little bit jealous 我觉得某⼈有点吃醋了
of someone else's appeal on the Internet, 嫉妒别⼈在⽹络上有多受欢迎
- Right, Helen? - Yeah. -对吗海伦 -对
It's B camera. 这是备⽤摄影机
- Is this it? - Yeah. -到了吗 -对
Are we ready, then? Helen? 我们准备好了吗海伦
Helen's gonna stay here for a bit. 海伦要在这再待⼀会
In the van? 在货车⾥吗
She just-- She just needs a bit of time. 她只是需要点时间
Well, that's all right. I can stay with her. 没关系我可以陪着她
I'm not really arsed about listening to some posh prick 我也不太想听某个⿁talk about dementia. 谈论痴呆
It's dimensions, Dad. 是维度爸
What? 什么
I sort of want to be alone. 我想⾃⼰待⼀会
Just for a little bit. 就⼀会
Yeah, I understand. 好我理解
All right, Gus, take me to your leader. 好了格斯带我去见你的⾸领
Aye. 遵命
Thank you. Um, Elton? 谢谢你艾尔顿
Make sure you get loads of shots of ⼀定要拍到⼀堆
the crowds, stores, costumes, and-- ⼈商店装扮的画⾯
I got it. I know the drill. 没问题我知道该怎么做
Okay. 好的
Sure you don't need a hand? 你确定不需要帮忙吗
Odd. Um, I just need to get some things ready, 不⽤我只需要做些准备
for my costume. 准备我的服装
Thank you. Though. 不过谢谢你
Okay. 好
Come on. ⾛吧
- Is she okay? - Yeah, we've been coming here for five years. -她没事吧 -嗯
我们连续来这五年了
She hasn't made it inside once. 她⼀次都没进去过
Welcome to CovCo CosCon. 欢迎来到"考藏⾓扮会"
Will 所有⾓⾊扮演⼈员...
So, what are we gonna do first? 我们要先做什么
So we just need to get some general footage for Helen. 我们需要帮海伦拍⼀些常规画⾯And then we could-- 然后我们能... They're coming! They're coming! 他们来了他们来了
Help! Help! 救命救命
For fuck's sake. 天呐
Kevin McCarthy cameoing 凯⽂·麦卡锡客串
in Philip Kaufman's 1978 remake 菲利普·考夫曼1978年的
of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. 重拍版《天外魔花》
Spot on. Most people don't get it. 对极了⼤部分⼈看不出来
He's an actor. 他是个演员
Yeah, yeah, I knew that. 对我知道
Have you guys ever had an immersive horror experience? 你们有过沉浸式恐怖体验吗- Yeah. - Yes. -有 -有
Well, if you fancy it, there's more inside. 如果你们喜欢⾥⾯还有更多
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论