商务英语口语对话:发货期
Sure.What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
行,你准备是哪一种发货期?
Well,you”ve seen the order quantities.What do you think you could manage?
你已看到了定货量,你认为你能应付什么状况?
Well,on the AX000 components,we
至于AX000零部件,我们固然…
No,I didn”t mean on the individual orders.What about the whole consignment on a monthly basis?
不,我不指个别定单。一个月的批量定单如何?
On,I see.I hadn”t realized we”d be talking about that.I”d have to get back to Geoff to confirmed times on that.sort of in order
我明白了,我刚刚没意识到所谈的,我得回到吉奥夫确认其时间。
Surely you could give me some idea?
你的办法是……?
Well,we could manage 15 days from confirmed order.But,as I say,I”d have to get back to you to confirm that.
那,我想…我们从定单确认后十五天内能行,不过我得回去确认一下。
That”s at your quoted prices?
是以你们报的价?
我们是一批批报价,没意识到你们是批量的。
I see.So I suppose we”d be looking at reduction for bulk orders?
我明白,我们的批量订购有折扣吗?
Look,I”m sorry.To be perfectly frank,you”ve caught me on the hop here.Would you mind waiting while I speak to Geoff on the phone?
对不起,狡猾说,你可难为我了,你能等我给公司去个电话吗?
No,of
固然没有。
Did you get through OK?
你通了吗?
Yes,I did I aplolgize for keeping you waiting.Anyway,we can now talk more concretely about delivery terms.
是的,很愧疚让你久等了。我们现在可以确定发货条款了。
Good.
好。
We can deliver the whole consignment at 15 days at the prices
already quoted.This would mean dispatch from
我们能按定价15天全批量发货,那意味着按我们的条件发货…
I”m surprised you”re not prepared to offer some sort of bulk discount considering the size of the order.
我很惊奇为什么不考虑按定单的大小赐予折扣。
Well,I”m sure you understand that meeting this sort of order will mean quite a lot of overtime,it would be very difficult to come down on the price.
我想你肯定知道这种方式费时,我们很难在降价了。
But we are offering you a large amount of
但我们供应了大批量业务啊!
That”s true.Would you be willing to sign on annual contract on the basis we discussed?
对,你情愿在我们争论的根底上签年度合同吗?
Um,possibly,subject to quality and delivery guarantees.
可以,只要质量和发货能保证。
Of course.Well,in that case we could offer a 5% discount for a confirmed monthly order for the next 12 months.
肯定保证,这样的话,假如你们在接下来的12个月里保证有月定单,我们可以赐予5%的折扣。
I was hoping for something a bit more substantial.
我盼望折扣更高点。
I”m afraid that”s as far as we could go.We”d already be stretching ourselves to the limit.
唯恐已到我们的极限了。我们已经让到限度了。

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。