1.  Good morning. Welcome aboard!    早上好,欢迎登机!
2.  Excuse me. May I see your boarding pass?    对不起,能看一下您的登机牌吗?
3.  What's your seat number?    您的座位号是多少?
4.  I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat.    恐怕您坐错了座位。
5.  May I help you with your bag?    我能帮您提行李吗?
6.  Please carry your bag and follow me.    请提着行李跟我来。
7.  I'm afraid you'll have to stow your bag under the seat in front of you. 
    恐怕您要将行李放您前排的座椅下面。
8.  You may adjust your seat back by pressing the button on the arm of your seat.   
    您可以通过座椅扶手的按钮来调节座椅靠背。
9.  If there's anything we can do for you, just press the call button.  如有任何需要,请按呼唤铃。
10. Your hot towel/wet towel, madam/sir.    请您用热毛巾/湿纸巾,女士/先生。
11. There are toilets in the front and rear of the cabin.    客舱的前面和后面都有洗手间。
12. Lavatory is not allowed to use during take-off.    飞机起飞期间,洗手间禁止使用。
13. We have People's Daily, China Daily, CAAC inflight magazines, Phoenix    weekly, Commercial Travel and other local papers for you to read. Which would you like?   
    我们有《人民日报》、《中国日报》、《中国民航杂志》、《凤凰周刊》、《商旅报》和其他一些地方报纸。请问您想要哪一种?
14. -Do you speak English? -您说英语吗?
    -Yes, I speak a little English.    -是的,说一点点。
15.  -How long does our flight take?  -我们要飞多久?
    -Our flight takes three hours.  -我们的空中飞行时间为3小时。
16.  -At what altitude are we flying?  -飞机现在的飞行高度是多少?
    -We are flying at an altitude of 9000 meters.    -我们的飞行高度为9000米。
17.  -What is the speed of our plane?    -我们飞行的速度是多少?
    -It's 950 kilometers an hour.    -我们的飞行速度为每小时950公里。
18.  Shall I bring you a blanket?      我给您拿床毯子好吗?
19.  -Where are we now/Which place is it? -我们现在在哪里?/这是什么地方?
    -We are flying over the Yangtze River. -我们正在飞越长江。   
tablet英文20.  We'll soon be serving drinks/dinner. Please put down the tray table in front of you.
    我们很快就要供应饮料/正餐。请将您前面的小桌板放下来。
21.  What would you like, sir?      先生,您想要点什么?
22.  Would you like some ice in your drink?      您想在饮料里加点冰块吗?
23.  Sorry, but we are out of orange juice.      对不起,橙汁已经没有了。
24. -Why aren't we taking off yet?    -为什么我们还没有起飞?
    -We are waiting for the aircraft ahead of us to take off.    -我们要等前面的飞机起飞以后才行。
25.  I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long.      对不起,让您久等了。
26.  I'm sorry. I didn't get that. Could you repeat it?      对不起,我没有完全听懂。您能重复一遍吗?
27.  May I clear off your table now?      我可以清理小桌板了吗?
28. -How far is the city from the airport? -这个城市离机场有多远?
    -The city is 26 kilometers from the airport.    -该城市距离机场26公里。     
29.  According to the latest weather report, the outside temperature is 20 degrees centigrade.
    根据最新的天气消息,外面温度为摄氏20度。
30.  Please remain seated until the plane has come to a complete stop. 
        在飞机完全停稳前,请不要离开您的座位。
31.  Now we'd like you to accept the little gift as a souvenir. We hope you'll like it.
    现在请您接受这小小的纪念品。希望您会喜欢。
32.Could you give us some advice on improving in-flight service?
        您能就提高机上服务质量给我们提些建议吗?
33.  I hope you have a nice trip in Beijing.      希望您在北京玩得开心。
34.  We thank you for flying with us and we hope to have the pleasure of being with you a
gain.
    感谢您乘坐我们的航班,希望能有幸再次和您见面。
35.  Excuse me, sir. Could you please step aside  and allow  the  other passengers to go through?
    对不起,先生。您能往边上站一点让其他旅客过去吗?
36.  Could you please take the seat according to your seat number?      您能按座位号入座吗?
37.  Would you mind me putting your baggage somewhere else?    您不介意我帮您把行李放到别的地方吧?
38.  Your bag is too heavy. It might fall down in case of turbulence and hurt    somebody.
    您的行李太重,万一飞机颠簸掉下来,会砸伤人的。
39.  To be safe, you should bring your seat backs to an upright position  and    keep your seat belts fastened during take-off and landing.
    为了安全起见,在飞机起飞和着陆时,您应将座椅靠背调直,系好安全带。
40.  Excuse  me, madam. Would you please hold your baby outside the seat    belt? That will be more comfortable for the baby.    对不起,女士。请将您的小孩放在安全带的外面好吗?那样小孩会感到舒服些。
41.  We have mineral water, orange juice, Coke, Sprite and coffee. Which      do you prefer?
    我们有矿泉水、橙汁、可乐、雪碧和咖啡。您想要哪一种?
42.  Sorry, sir.I'm afraid we don't have it on board.Would you like something  else?
    对不起,先生。飞机上没有配备,您想来点别的吗?
43.  Sorry, sir. This is a short flight. We only serve snacks.
    对不起,先生。这是短途航线,我们只供应点心。
44. -What's this?  -这是什么?

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。