关于泰戈尔的英文诗
泰戈尔,印度伟大的诗人,它的诗歌语言绮丽优美,格式、韵律整饬完美,更重要的是蕴含在诗歌中的对于生命本体和生命归宿的思考。店铺整理了关于泰戈尔的英文诗,欢迎阅读!
关于泰戈尔的英文诗一
Songs Offerings
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里.
Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里.
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻.
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了.
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去星了。
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙
而俱下么?
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮降临在寂静的山林中。
关于泰戈尔的英文诗二
小大人
I AM small because I am a little child. I shall be bigwhen I am as old as my father is.
我人很小,因为我是一个小孩子,到了我像爸爸一样年纪时,便要变大了。
My teacher will come and say, "It is late, bring yourslate and your books."
我的先生要是走来说道:“时候晚了,把你的石板,你的书拿来。”
I shall tell him, "Do you not know I am as big as father? And I must not have lessons anymore."
我便要告诉他道:“你不知道我已经同爸爸一样大了么?我决不再学什么功课了。”
My master will wonder and say, "He can leave his books if he likes, for he is grown up."
我的老师便将惊异地说道:“他读书不读书可以随便,因为他是大人了。”
I shall dress myself and walk to the fair where the crowd is thick.
我将自己穿了衣裳,走到人拥挤的市场里去。
My uncle will come rushing up to me and say, "You will get lost, my boy; let me carry you."
我的叔叔要是跑过来说道:“你要迷路了,我的孩子,让我领着你罢。”
I shall answer, "Can't you see, uncle, I am as big as father. I must go to the fair alone."
我便要回答道:“你没有看见么,叔叔,我已经同爸爸一样大了?我决定要独自一个人到市场里去。”
Uncle will say, "Yes, he can go wherever he likes, for he is grown up."
叔叔便将说道:“是的,他随便到哪里去都可以,因为他是大人了。”
Mother will come from her bath when I am giving money to my nurse, for I shall know how t
oopen the box with my key.
当我正拿钱给我保姆时,妈妈便要从浴室中出来,因为我是知道怎样用我的钥匙去开银箱的。
Mother will say, "What are you about, naughty child?"
妈妈要是说道:“你在做什么呀,顽皮的孩子?”
I shall tell her, "Mother, don't you know, I am as big as father, and I must give silver to mynurse."
我便要告诉她道:“妈妈,你不知道我已经同爸爸一样大了么?我必须拿钱给保姆。”
Mother will say to herself, "He can give money to whom he likes, for he is grown up."
妈妈便将自言自语道:“他可以随便把钱给他所喜欢的人,因为他是大人了。”
In the holiday time in October father will come home and, thinking that I am still a baby, willbring for me from the town little shoes and small silken frocks.
当十月里放假的时候,爸爸将要回家,他会以为我还是一个小孩子,为我从城里带了小鞋子和小绸衫来。
I shall say, "Father, give them to my d?d? [elder brother], for I am as big as you are."
我便要说道:“爸爸,把这些东西给哥哥罢,因为我已经同你一样大了。”
Father will think and say, "He can buy his own clothes if he likes, for he is grown up."
爸爸便将想了一想,说道;“他可以随便去买他自己穿的衣裳,因为他是大人了。”
关于泰戈尔的英文诗三
云与波
MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me--
妈妈,住在云端的人对我唤道——“我们从醒的时候游戏到白日终止。
"We play from the time we wake till the day ends.
“我们与黄金的曙光游戏,我们与银白的月亮游戏。”
We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon.
我问道:“但是,我怎么能够上你那里去呢?”
I ask, "But, how am I to get up to you?" They answer, "Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds." 他们答道:“你到地球的边上来,举手向天,就可以被接到云端里来了。”
"My mother is waiting for me at home," I say. "How can I leave her and come?"
“我妈妈在家里等我呢,”我说,“我怎么能离开她而来呢?”
Then they smile and float away.
于是他们微笑着浮游而去。
But I know a nicer game than that, mother.
秋天的英文
但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏,妈妈。
I shall be the cloud and you the moon.
我做云,你做月亮。
I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will be the blue sky.
我用两只手遮盖你,我们的屋顶就是青碧的天空。
The folk who live in the waves call out to me--
住在波浪上的人对我唤道—— “我们从早晨唱歌到晚上;我们前进又前进地旅行,也不知我们所经过的是什么地方。”

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。