戏梦巴黎
♪茵茵绿草如此美丽♪
♪Strange beautiful grass ♪
♪银海洋如此壮丽♪
♪with your majestic silver seas.♪
♪神秘的山啊  我希望更加接近你♪
♪Your mysterious mountains I wish to see closer.♪
♪也许能领略到风情乐趣♪
♪May I land my kinky machine.♪
当我第一次在法国电影资料馆看电影的时候
The first time I ever saw a movie at the Cinematheque Francaise,
我认为
I thought,
"只有法国人  只有法国人会把电影院放在宫殿里面"
"Only the French. Only the French would house a cinema inside a palace".
当时看的是塞缪尔·富勒导演的"恐怖走廊"
The movie was Samuel Fuller's "Shock Corridor".
那画面震撼极了  我看得如痴如醉
Its images were so powerful, it was like being hypnotized.
我刚好20岁  那时正是60年代
I was 20 years old. It was the late '60s,
我已经在巴黎学了一年法语
and I'd come to Paris for a year to study French.
我在这里得到了真正的教育
But it was here that I got my real education.
我加入了那时流行的一个爱好者协会
I became a member of what in those days was kind of a Freemasonry,
一个电影的爱好者协会
The Freemasonry of cinephiles.
被称为"电影狂"的一人
What we'd call "film buffs".
我是那些永不满足的人中的一个
I was one of the insatiables.
你会发现这些人总是  坐在尽可能靠近银幕的地方
The ones you'd always find sitting closest to the screen.
我们为什么坐得这么近呢
Why did we sit so close?
可能是因为我们想最先看到电影的画面
Maybe it was because we wanted to receive the images first,
当它们还很新  才刚出来的时候
when they were still new, still fresh.
在它们穿过我们背后的一排排座位之前
Before they cleared the hurdles of the rows behind us.
在它们传到我们背后的一排排观众之前
Before they had been relayed back from row to row,
一排又一排的过去
spectator to spectator,
直到它们变得不那么新鲜  最后只有一张邮票大小
until, worn out, second hand, the size of a postage stamp,
回到放映员的小屋里
they returned to the projectionist's cabin.
医生  我可不是傻瓜  我是来这儿要检查报告的
Doctor, I'm not nuts, I'm here for the paper!
又或许  银幕就是银幕spring是什么意思啊中文
Maybe, too, the screen really was a screen.
他可以令我们窥探世界
It screened us from the world.
但是有一个晚上  是在1968年的春天
But there was one evening, in the spring of 1968,
当世界终于在银幕前爆发的时候
when the world finally burst through the screen.
通过一种不确定的方式联合起来
The pawn of an obscure coalition of dubious interests,
马尔罗部长已经把
the Minister Malraux has driven,
昂利·朗格瓦驱逐出法国电影资料馆
Henri Langlois out of the Cinematheque Francaise.
它曾为我们所有人提供了一个
It offered us all a free and fair conception,
关于电影文化的自♥由♥而平等的环境
of film culture.
而现在  由于官僚政♥治♥的原因  电影文化的头号♥大敌
Now, for bureaucratic reasons, culture's arch enemies
已经占领了这片自♥由♥的领地
have seized this bastion of liberty.
强烈抗♥议♥
Resist them!
-自♥由♥不是人给的  -而是上天赋予我们的
-Liberty isn't given! -It's taken!
那些热爱电影的人们
All those who
-不管是在法国  -还是在国外
-In France. -And abroad.
将与你同在
Are with you.
与昂利·朗格瓦同在
And with Henri Langlois!
昂利·朗格瓦创立法国电影资料馆
It was Henri Langlois who created the Cinematheque,
是因为他想传播电影
Because he liked to
而不是让他们在地窖里腐烂
instead of letting them rot in some underground vault.
他放了好多电影  好的  坏的  旧的  新的
He'd show any movies, good, bad, old,
无声的  西方的  恐怖的
Silents, westerns, thrillers.
所有的电影工作者  都到这儿来取经
And all the New Wave filmmakers came here to learn their craft.
这是现代电影诞生的地方
This is where modern cinema was born.
事实的真♥相♥就是
What lies behind it,
警♥察♥
The police!
朗格瓦被政♥府♥解雇了
Langlois had been sacked by the Government.
每一个巴黎的电影狂都上街抗♥议♥
And it seemed like every film buff in Paris had turned out in protest.
这是我们自己的一场文化革命
It was our very own cultural revolution.
对不起
Excuse me.
你能帮我拿一下吗
Can you remove this?
-它粘住了我的嘴唇  -什么
-It's stuck to my lips. -What?
能帮我把烟拿走吗  它粘住了
Can you remove my cigarette? It's stuck.
行  行
Yes,
没问题
Of course.
对不起
Sorry.
-你是从哪儿来的  英国  -不  我是美国人
-What are you? English? -No, I'm American.
你现在可以把烟熄了
You can put it out now.
-你叫什么  -马修
-What's your name? -Matthew.
你常来这儿  但你从不和别人说话
You're here a lot. But you never talk to anyone.
你为什么总是一个人
We've been wondering why you're always alone.
这儿我一个人都不认识
I don't really know anybody.
-你为什么被铐在这门上  -我没有被铐啊
-How come you're chained to the gates? -I'm not chained to the gates.
-你真单纯  -什么
-You're awfully clean. -What?
对于一个这么喜欢电影的人来说
For someone who likes the cinema so much.
-认识雅克吗  -雅克
-Do you know Jacques? -Jacques?
如果大便也能拉屎的话  那么它就会像雅克那么臭
If shit could shit, it would smell just like Jacques.
我哥哥要去他谈判了
My brother's gone to talk to him.
等他回来的时候  你可以从他身上闻到雅克的味道
When he gets back, you'll smell Jacques on him.
就像从猪圈里出来一样
It's like being around pigs.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。