国际商务谈判翻译句子
Chapter 1
(1)你的立场有磋商的余地吗,
Are you negotiable?
(2)我肯定还有商量的余地。
I'm sure there is some room for negotiation. (3)在我们开始谈判之前,你要先出个价才行。
Before we have anything to negotiate, you have to make me an offer.
(4)我们可以把它也列入议程。
We could add it to the agenda.
(5)在我们开始之前,有人想要什么饮料吗,
Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? (6)看看我还能尽些什么力。
See what I can do.
(7)要是我能做到的话,我一定会做。
I would if I could.
(8)我知道我可以拜托你。
I know I can count on you.
(9)这次会议的结果我们都会是赢家。
We'll come out from this meeting as winners. (10)我会尽量使你满意。
I'll try to make you happy.
Chapter 2
(1)我们的新产品市场需求很大。
There’s a great demand for our new product.
(2)这种产品的前景很是看好。
This product has good prospects.
(3)我们需要讨论一下基本的交易条件。
We need to talk about the basic terms of the transaction. (4)如你方价格公道,质量令人满意,我们将大量定货。
If your prices are reasonable and the quality is satisfactory, we shall place substantial orders
with you.
(5)双方坚持各自的价格是不明智的,我们可否都作些让步,
It’s unwise for both of us to insist on his own price. Can we each make some concession?
(6)如果你方不肯降价,我方只好放弃这笔交易。
If you cannot reduce your price, we’d rather call the whole deal off.
(7)如果你方想扩大这个市场的业务,就应该采用更加灵活的付款方式。
If you want to expand your business in this market, you have to take flexible ways in adopting
payment terms.
(8)很遗憾,我们不能接受你方直运的要求。
We regret that we cannot accept your demand for direct shipment.
(9)同其它竞争产品进行比较,这项产品有许多优点。
This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.
(10)很高兴我们最终达成了协议。我们明天再讨论其它事项,怎么样,
I’m very glad that we have finally come to an agreement. We’ll go on to other terms and
conditions tomorrow. Is it all right with you?
Chapter 3
(1) 谈判使一种集体项目。
Negotiation is a team sport.
(2) 谈判人员的任务是谈判, 而专家则为谈判人员提供专业性的意见和信息。
The negotiator’s function is to negotiate, while the functional specialists provide specialist
advice or information.
(3) 谈判负责人应激发谈判小组的热情,在各种情况下都应保持谈判小组的士气。
The team leader is the person who generates enthusiasm in his team to maintains the morale
under all conditions.
(4) 在谈判时谈判人员要记住:不论对手多友善, 对手总归是对手。
The team members must learn that the opponent and its representatives are adversaries
although they may be friendly.
(5) 贵方的要求已经超出了我们的接收范围。
I’m afraid you are not in our ballpark.
(6)对不起, 这样子我觉得这笔生意我们似乎让步太大了。
Excuse me, but it seems to me we’re giving up too much in this case.
(7)这对我们的财力负担太大了。
do while语句怎么用That’s too great a financial burden for us.
(8)9折实在超出我的谈判限度。
10% is beyond my negotiating limit.
(9)如果你们能以书面保证, 我想我们可以再进一步地谈。
If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further. (10)你能说得更明确一点吗,
Could you explain what you mean by that,
Chapter 4
(1)请你看一下我们给你安排的日程。若有不妥当的地方, 请告诉我。
Please take a look at the itinerary we prepared for you, and let me know if there’s anything
inappropriate, please let me know.
(2)今晚我们在这里举行晚宴, 欢迎我们来自大洋彼岸的朋友。
We are holding a banquet here tonight in honor of our friends coming from the other side of
the Pacific Ocean.
(3)我相信,通过我们共同的努力, 我们的合作一定是圆满的,成功的。
I believe that through our joint efforts, our corporation can be satisfactory and successful.
(4)咱们开门见山吧。我这次来的目的是探讨与你方进行易贸贸易的可能性。
Let’s come to the point, the purpose of my current visit here is to explore the possibility of doing barter trade with you.
(5)合同将从5月10 起生效, 到时你就不能反悔了。
The contract will come into force from May 10, you can’t go back on your words then.
(6)我们总是履行我们的诺言。
We always fulfill our promise.
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论