(波佐治半藏宅 日本 1617年)
两桶水可不够
我能去看看妹妹吗
去吧 去看看你妹妹
好的 父亲
能跟你在一起 是我的幸运 我很感激
这里怎么这么冷
怎么了 小家伙 太冷了
到半藏
快点 十兵卫
他不在
半藏在哪
是跟你父亲学的吗
很好
对不起
避寒
伟大的勇士
波佐志半藏
我终于等到了这一天 你血脉的终结
看看你强大的氏族 白井流
已经被我灭了
虽然我听不懂你的话
但我向你保证
我会杀了你
不要忘记…这张脸
为了林鬼
(地球危在旦夕 再输一场比赛 残暴的外部世界就将入侵)
(但古老的预言说 随着波佐志半藏血脉的崛起 一新的守护者将被团结起来)
看看缠紧没有
Check it's tight.
握拳
Close your hand.
-感觉好吗 -很好
- Feel good? - Good.
你赶到了
You made it.
可以永远信赖杨科尔 人肉沙包
Always rely on Cole Young. Human punching bag.
-我要跟谁格斗 -格斗
- Who am I fighting? - Fighting?
不 科尔
No, no, Cole.
格斗包含了进攻和防守 而不是一味出拳
Fighting requires both attacking and defending, not just throwing punches.
你有时候也该试试
You should try it sometime.
别太敏感
Now don't get sensitive.
你的对手是拉米雷兹
You fight Ramirez.
他是…呃…对
He's, uh... Yeah.
他有经验 速度快 是个很好的格斗选手
He's experienced, fast, a good fighter.
谁是你的场边指导
Who's your cornerman?
-你这是在开玩笑吧 -你要是不喜欢
- You're fucking serious? - You don't like it,
就一小时内一个 愿意200块干这活的
find someone else who'll do this in an hour's notice for $200.
这一场你要观战吗
You're sticking around for this one?
你知道的 我已经不再看他格斗了
You know I don't watch him fight anymore.
好吧 给观众带来一场精彩比赛 好吗
Yeah, well. Give the people a good show, huh?
不然他们也不会看了
Or they won't stick around either.
用你的上勾拳
Throw your uppercut!
啊
Ah!
起来
Come on!
别认输
Don't tap out!
结束了
Done! Done!
-结束了 -耶
- Pack it in. - Yes!
(外部世界)
预言要在我们身上应验了
The prophecy is upon us,
也就是说我们可能要输掉第十场比赛
which means we could lose the tenth tournament.
根本没有什么预言
There is no prophecy.
半藏已经是鬼魂了 我几百年前就把他杀掉了
Hanzo is a ghost. I killed him centuries ago.
不能让不确定因素 影响我们赢得致命格斗
Winning Mortal Kombat cannot be left to chance.
不会有比赛了
There will be no tournament
uppercut因为没有对手可以跟我们打了
because there'll be no opposition left to fight.
我们已经是守护者了
We will already be victorious.
现在去解决掉地球的守护者 避寒
Go now and kill Earth Realm's champions, Bi-Han.
我已经不是避寒了 我是绝对零度
I am no longer Bi-Han. I am Sub-Zero.
妈的 杨 你打得可太棒了
Damn, Young. You're a hell of a fighter, man.
-谢谢 -厉害
- Thank you. - Respect.
谢谢
All right.
-可以走了吗 -马上
- Ready to go? - In a sec.
这是什么
What do you got there?
绳编手镯
It's a string bracelet.
你刚做的
You just made this?
对
Yeah.
很漂亮
That's pretty cool.
要我给你戴上吗
Want me to put it on?
我的手
My hand.
现在我们一人一条了
Now, we got one each.
你真的没事吗
You're sure you're okay?
没事
Yeah.
但是我当时应该出上勾拳的
Guess I should have thrown the uppercut, huh?
杨科尔
Cole Young.
你就是从埃迪·托比亚斯那里 抢过金腰带的人
The man that took the belt from Eddie Tobias.
对 很久以前的事了
Yeah, that was a long time ago.
我们见过吗
Have me met?
没有
No.
我叫贾克斯
Name's Jax.
很高兴见到你 贾克斯
Nice to meet you, Jax.
有这位当场外指导
You could've won today,
你本来应该能赢的
had you controlled the cage.
我早说了吧
Told you so.
她很聪明
She's smart.
好吧 该去吃饭了
All right, well, time to go eat, yeah.
还有一件事 小伙子
One more thing, champ.
你的那个龙纹身 我喜欢
That dragon logo I, I dig that, man.
很特别
It's unique.
你是在哪儿纹的
Where'd you get it from?
他出生的时候就有
He was born with it.
-什么意思 -那是个胎记
- What do you mean? - It's a birthmark.
真的吗
You serious?
很酷的 给他看看
Pretty cool. Show him.
真的很酷
Well, ain't that something.
很高兴跟你聊天
Nice chatting with you.
再见 小伙子
See you around, champ.
-嗨 -嗨 妈妈
- Hey. - Hi, Mom.
没缺胳膊少腿
Still in one piece.
比赛怎么样
How'd it go?
他差一点就能打败他
He was this close to beating him.
-就一点点 -对
- This close. - Yes.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
能撑住
Standing.
-我们去点餐吧 -好
- Let's go order. - Yeah.
我正盯着他呢
Got my eyes on him right now.
他有印记 我看到了
He's got the mark, I saw it.
他正跟家人在一起
He's with his family.
艾莉
Ally.
快来看看
Come take a look at this.
下雪了
It's snowing.
现在可是七月
But it's July.
-艾米莉 -艾米莉
- Emily! - Emily!
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论